CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

50000 posts.

scotty

Scotty,  if you have no desire to contribute to intelligent debate, then this site is for you. If you really want to make a difference, throw a few likes around on faecesbook and post a picture of your dinner. Either that or mumsnet you pathetic wimp.

Guest DingTheRioja
52 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

it would have to be a fucking big pole

48 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Dontcha know it baby!

Yeah, but it's not his pole he dances round...

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, scotty said:

I've been thinking about this alfie, and I intend to spend more time smoking, drinking and gambling. 

It is because of smoking that I am on here.

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I went to mumsnet ........ They didn't believe that I was a Russian pole dancer called Tamara.

It's all in the name, Spot.  If you had tried Ekaterina, Irina, Ivana, Elena, Ludmilla, or Natalya, you would have been in their loving embrace.  Sort yourself out, Spotto!  

Guest DingTheRioja
On 31/01/2016 at 1:45 PM, Cuntybaws said:

If you subtract the various contributions from the sheep, the chimp, and the Greek, and allow for the mass-deletion of Jib Jabs, there's only actually been 27 posts since 2014.

27?

Fuck me, we're doing well then...!

Guest Wizardsleeve
On January 31, 2016 at 8:45 AM, Cuntybaws said:

If you subtract the various contributions from the sheep, the chimp, and the Greek, and allow for the mass-deletion of Jib Jabs, there's only actually been 27 posts since 2014.

Do the extensive catalogues of "kill yourself" and "drink bleach" responses also get deleted, or will they be staying, boosting the final post count?

23 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Do the extensive catalogues of "kill yourself" and "drink bleach" responses also get deleted, or will they be staying, boosting the final post count?

Fuck me, if they get deleted there's nothing left.

Guest nobgobbler
On 31/01/2016 at 9:19 AM, cuntspotter said:

I went to mumsnet ........ They didn't believe that I was a Russian pole dancer called Tamara.

Fucking cheek. You should have sent them a selfie in your underwear.

9 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Well, we would still have the ashes!  

I'm already on me way out!  

And that's all that matters.

And this girl at work, which is shite by the way, because everyone's wrong and a cunt except me......

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, MikeD said:

And that's all that matters.

And this girl at work, which is shite by the way, because everyone's wrong and a cunt except me......

I should have stayed self-employed, everyone I work with now is a cunt...

... hang on.. I am still self employed... ?

18 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

The beauty of self employment ding is that you can tell any customer who happens to also be a cunt to fuck off. I managed a whole three months as an employee, and that was 35 years ago. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, scotty said:

The beauty of self employment ding is that you can tell any customer who happens to also be a cunt to fuck off. I managed a whole three months as an employee, and that was 35 years ago. 

When i worked in the NHS/DH, I could get away with telling people to fuck off a lot easier than i can as self-employed now.. too much money at stake now whereas before I could prove they provoked me and were being unreasonable every single time... nearly got a couple of them sacked for me telling them to fuck off... now THAT was fucking hilarious...

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

And why is that cunt batting/bowling? It should have been that other cunt who is batting/bowling.

Rembrandt, Rolf Harris bollocks etc.

50 000 posts in, and three of the most recent threads are about Instagram, Beyonce and West life. 

If I didn't know where I was, I would have assumed that I'd stumbled across "Jackie" girls annual's new online forum.

Put down your copies of Smash Hits magazine and sort it out, you shower of fucking poofs.

• Like 1