CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another cunt from overseas.

Eddie

Ntokozo Qwabe is a South African student studying at Oxford.

Another jumped up cunt who is happy to attend Oxford on a scholarship however is demanding that a Statue of Cecil Rhodes be removed, because it offends him.

The irony is the scholarship he is benefiting from is funded by the cecil Rhodes foundation. 

I hope he successful and the Cecil Rhodes statue is removed and the scholarship is ended, bit like turkeys voting for Christmas. The jumped up little cunt can fuck off back to whatever South African shit hole he crawled here from.

Oxford are telling him to fuck off for the time being at least.

• Like 4

You cannot judge historical figures by the standards of modern day life. If people want to look hard at so called controversial figures and posthumously judge them, then they need to do it in the context of the era that the person is from.

Rhodes was no worse than the majority of the British population of the time, and his views whilst controversial now, were not overly extreme for the time. He accomplished a lot in his lifetime and should be celebrated as a self-made man who loved his country, and not demonised with the benefit of modern morals and hindsight.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Eddie, would I be correct in assuming that Mr Qwabe is a coloured gentleman?

Further brief research confirms this lucky stab in the dark. Originally from the KawZulu-Natal province in South Africa, young Ntokozo also called for a ban on the French flag at universities after the terrorist attacks in Paris, comparing it to the Nazi swastika. 

Fucking students, eh? They had the right idea at Kent State.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Further brief research confirms this lucky stab in the dark. Originally from the KawZulu-Natal province in South Africa, young Ntokozo also called for a ban on the French flag at universities after the terrorist attacks in Paris, comparing it to the Nazi swastika. 

The uppity cunt has plenty to say for himself, good to see his country of origin is perfect.

Reminds me of the Kenyan that complained about being nicked and fined £60 for not having any lights on his bike and that he was being persecuted because of his colour,the police denied this and said the fine would have been even more if it wasn't broad daylight

• Like 1

If we shut all the universities, I am sure we could survive having a shortage of unemployable wankers with degrees in Media Studies and Politics and Economics. The best bit would be that these tools with an over inflated sense of entitlement would be fucked.

What right does any johnny foreigner have to interfere in our history and culture. I don't go to Japan campaigning against chopsticks or whale research. I don't go to France.... I just don't go to France.

If Billy Zulu wants to campaign against anything, why doesn't he go home and try to get them to change Rhodesia's name to something stupid like Zimbabwe.

Besides, Ivor Emanuel shot his grandad. Fuck you Zulu.

Is he looking for attention because he's in danger of fucking up his scholarship and looking to head to the Big Brother house as a celebrity as a back-up plan?

Maybe the jungle would be more appropriate. The celebrity 'Jungle' before you cunts shout racist!

Guest DingTheRioja
42 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Is he looking for attention because he's in danger of fucking up his scholarship and looking to head to the Big Brother house as a celebrity as a back-up plan?

Maybe the jungle would be more appropriate. The celebrity 'Jungle' before you cunts shout racist!

Raci------ aw fuck it...

Send the cunt back home with a letter demanding repayment of the Scholarship citing himself as the reason he couldn't possibly accept any money from a "racist colonial" and that it impinges on his human rights, therefore unless he repays the scholarship, in full and with interest, he will be put on trial for racism against black africans... and fraud...

1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

Raci------ aw fuck it...

Send the cunt back home with a letter demanding repayment of the Scholarship citing himself as the reason he couldn't possibly accept any money from a "racist colonial" and that it impinges on his human rights, therefore unless he repays the scholarship, in full and with interest, he will be put on trial for racism against black africans... and fraud...

And even after all the hassle he's caused the cunt knows he's untouchable and beyond criticism as he has the race card ready to play.

Guest JackoTC
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You cannot judge historical figures by the standards of modern day life. If people want to look hard at so called controversial figures and posthumously judge them, then they need to do it in the context of the era that the person is from.

Rhodes was no worse than the majority of the British population of the time, and his views whilst controversial now, were not overly extreme for the time. He accomplished a lot in his lifetime and should be celebrated as a self-made man who loved his country, and not demonised with the benefit of modern morals and hindsight.

Spot on Deco. Wiki ? You are truly wise beyond your 11 months at UEA would suggest.

8 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Spot on Deco. Wiki ? You are truly wise beyond your 11 months at UEA would suggest.

Where are the rest of my likes, you tight Scotch cunt? I may have only managed 11 months of further education, but I can still count. You promised my ten a day, but you've delivered only 5 since this morning. Just like everything else you do, this is disappointing to say the least.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, neil298 said:

Reminds me of the Kenyan that complained about being nicked and fined £60 for not having any lights on his bike and that he was being persecuted because of his colour,the police denied this and said the fine would have been even more if it wasn't broad daylight

They should have just run the soppy cunt over - would have been the first road to have been resurfaced and the cat's eyes put in simultaneously 

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Further brief research confirms this lucky stab in the dark. Originally from the KawZulu-Natal province in South Africa, young Ntokozo also called for a ban on the French flag at universities after the terrorist attacks in Paris, comparing it to the Nazi swastika

History wasn't his strong point then.

Guest JackoTC
21 hours ago, Decimus said:

Where are the rest of my likes, you tight Scotch cunt? I may have only managed 11 months of further education, but I can still count. You promised my ten a day, but you've delivered only 5 since this morning. Just like everything else you do, this is disappointing to say the least.

All sorted.

Just now, JackoTC said:

All sorted.

It's funny, Jacko. Even without your "help" after three days back I would still have been top of the weekly popularity board that you are twattishly obsessed with. What are you actually trying to achieve with your little demonstration?  You are a fucking irrelevance and a fucking has-never- been. It's nice that you are obsessed with your betters, but as a filthy, jock exile, you should recognise that you're just as unwanted on this site as you are in England. So fuck off the site, and fuck off out of England, you dirty fucking Scotch cunt .

Guest JackoTC
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

It's funny, Jacko. Even without your "help" after three days back I would still have been top of the weekly popularity board that you are twattishly obsessed with. What are you actually trying to achieve with your little demonstration?  You are a fucking irrelevance and a fucking has-never- been. It's nice that you are obsessed with your betters, but as a filthy, jock exile, you should recognise that you're just as unwanted on this site as you are in England. So fuck off the site, and fuck off out of England, you dirty fucking Scotch cunt .

lol lol lol................I'm obsessed with it ? Ok, whatever you say......and remember this below too :

"If this is what it's come to then I can't be fucked anymore. If I wanted to swap trite, boring anecdotes with complete strangers, I'd cut my cock off and join the W.I. It seems there's no longer room for any spite, and the site is being watered down to accommodate and promote the posts of a small subsection of it, who are utter fucking bores that would have been slaughtered for being tedious, unintellectual cunts just a couple of months back.

Bill's been fucked off for good, Frank, love him or hate him, actually brought some personality to the site instead of being just another generic non-entity who endlessly repeats the word "cunt", yet he has also been deemed surplus to requirements.

What we're left with is fucking shit. It appears to mostly just be MikeD nominating the first thing that pops into his head inbetween littering other nominations with various lame rehashes of such comedy gems as "I'll get my coat".

We've had three weeks of the same fucking shit described above with no sign of it abating. PK has only confirmed by his banning of LifeHater that we can just expect more of the same for the foreseeable future. I for one certainly won't be hanging about to bore myself to fucking death reading any more of the God awful fucking dross that's been produced recently and am fucking off forthwith."

Just now, JackoTC said:

lol lol lol................I'm obsessed with it ? Ok, whatever you say......and remember this below too :

"If this is what it's come to then I can't be fucked anymore. If I wanted to swap trite, boring anecdotes with complete strangers, I'd cut my cock off and join the W.I. It seems there's no longer room for any spite, and the site is being watered down to accommodate and promote the posts of a small subsection of it, who are utter fucking bores that would have been slaughtered for being tedious, unintellectual cunts just a couple of months back.

Bill's been fucked off for good, Frank, love him or hate him, actually brought some personality to the site instead of being just another generic non-entity who endlessly repeats the word "cunt", yet he has also been deemed surplus to requirements.

What we're left with is fucking shit. It appears to mostly just be MikeD nominating the first thing that pops into his head inbetween littering other nominations with various lame rehashes of such comedy gems as "I'll get my coat".

We've had three weeks of the same fucking shit described above with no sign of it abating. PK has only confirmed by his banning of LifeHater that we can just expect more of the same for the foreseeable future. I for one certainly won't be hanging about to bore myself to fucking death reading any more of the God awful fucking dross that's been produced recently and am fucking off forthwith."

Truth hurts doesn't it, Jacko. Keep them coming, cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

If that was how it worked, Mike, you'd be the Bill Gates of Fife by now, and Frank would have the largest navy in the history of the world.

Instead of the largest port for seamen....

Just now, Decimus said:

If that was how it worked, Mike, you'd be the Bill Gates of Fife by now, and Frank would have the largest navy in the history of the world.

I need to have a word with my agent, the rip-off cunt. These last few days I've never had so much attention and my retirement would be sorted.

And it's Aberdeenshire. Fife, you cheeky cunt?