CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The 4 Atlantic boat tarts.

What the fuck is going on . Another fucking bunch of soppy girls have rowed across the Atlantic successfully and in very good time, but parking the boat at the end took almost as long. I feel CC's female members should raise a coxless four and pick up the gauntlet. One problem is that one of them would probably nick the oars overnight and somehow manage to sell them.

8 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

What the fuck is going on . Another fucking bunch of soppy girls have rowed across the Atlantic successfully and in very good time, but parking the boat at the end took almost as long. I feel CC's female members should raise a coxless four and pick up the gauntlet. One problem is that one of them would probably nick the oars overnight and somehow manage to sell them.

They could take punkape with them. He's coxless.

I'll get my water wings.

1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

I wonder which one you mean!!!

On ‎14‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 6:57 PM, Manky said:

I didn't mean anything sexist by my comment. I just wanted to suggest it is horses for courses. For example, International Relations versus cooking and ironing, no brainer really. Glad you understand.

I do Manky. Making pies and ironing difficult creased dresses no problem but ask my views on the EU referendum or the IMF and I just stand there looking dopey

20 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I do Manky. Making pies and ironing difficult creased dresses no problem but ask my views on the EU referendum or the IMF and I just stand there looking dopey

Don't get me wrong. I am not sexist. Or racist or homophobic either. Despite what the bitches, faggots and Johnny Foreigner imply. I embrace diversity. Some of my best friends are white Anglo-Saxon Protestant heterosexual males. Come to think of it, they all are.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

Don't get me wrong. I am not sexist. Or racist or homophobic either. Despite what the bitches, faggots and Johnny Foreigner imply. I embrace diversity. Some of my best friends are white Anglo-Saxon Protestant heterosexual males. Come to think of it, they all are.

No dusky, raven haired catholic gypsies?

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

No dusky, raven haired catholic gypsies?

Gypsies don't like Manchester. They think the squalor, robbery and violence is too much for them to bear.

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Funnily enough I traced some of my ancestry back to 1830's Oldham. There was a gypsy site there. That's in Manchester isn't it?

6 miles north east of the city. I would advise you to delete that post, never admit to it again and cancel your subscription to "Scrap Dealers Monthly"

10 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Are there 4 female members?

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Are there 4 female members?

I am sure there are . You , Gobbler  , Lady P , and Slackers in a nice plunging neckline / just above the knee 2 piece. Stop bothering me , just get your crew together , load the punt with essentials i.e: cosmetics , crates of Babycham and fluffy toys and fucking go for it

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's well documented that Ladies brains overheat.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Sunday, February 14, 2016 at 9:32 AM, Punkape said:

Women aIe more likely to be attacked and eaten by sharks b e of one or more of them going at the wrong time of the month......

Bon appetite......

lol.

Were they using a rowing boat or a giant sized pedalo because i keep seeing reports of at least one of them on a cycle the cheating slags.