CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Atheist cunts

Earl of Punkape

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Condescending - Yep

Sarcastic Cunt - Guilty

Humourless - Not sure about that, we'll put that down to your habit of spewing any brickbat if it sounds good, irrespective of relevance or pertinence.

Can't take criticism - not from fools that's for sure

Don't forget haughty and imperious

Yeah yeah, bollocks to all that... get back on topic....

.....where's the photo of you on that bench with the glass of red?

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Condescending - Yep

Sarcastic Cunt - Guilty

Humourless - Not sure about that, we'll put that down to your habit of spewing any brickbat if it sounds good, irrespective of relevance or pertinence.

You can't take criticism as you have proved in the past on here. Your lack of humour here says it all and spewing "brickbat" as you put it is your opinion and obviously that of Rick as well,your little puppy dog.

I wondered how long it would take for you to log back on and reply,was about 2 minutes wasn't it?

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Condescending - Yep

Sarcastic Cunt - Guilty

Don't tell me you're actually getting angry? Shoot the message, not the messenger, remember?:)

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Don't tell me you're actually getting angry? Shoot the message, not the messenger, remember?:)

fuck that... always, ALWAYS shoot the messenger... this is the era of instant gratification afterall.... worry about the message later...

7 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Yeah yeah, bollocks to all that... get back on topic....

.....where's the photo of you on that bench with the glass of red?

Ding my man, I promise you that the bench and the glass of red will be the only things in that photo you'll want to see.

18 minutes ago, Snatch said:

You can't take criticism as you have proved in the past on here. Your lack of humour here says it all and spewing "brickbat" as you put it is your opinion and obviously that of Rick as well,your little puppy dog.

As one of Dec's not so bright minions your comment is somewhat incongruous

Why is a two minutes reply relevant?

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Ding my man, I promise you that the bench and the glass of red will be the only things in that photo you'll want to see.

1. I am not, "your man"
  2. What the actual subject of said photo is irrelevant, I don't want to see the actual "object of desire", as it were, it's the promise of what might be.. not what is.. reality is often, if not usually, more disappointing than the idea...
    Just remember those lovingly wrapped presents, shiny paper, gold bow, glitter, nice little handwritten card with a hint of what you might unwrap... and then it turns out it's a fancy fucking bottle opener that doesn't work or some "driving gloves"...
  3. HANDBAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, the Report Function, that's something I don't miss wading through - half of them submitted by spam bots. Its worth mentioning that the vast majority of punters have submitted these. Few were useful and acted upon, the majority were deleted. 

Its the hypocrisy I can't stand. In addition to the reports there were those who went blubbing to the Admin/Mod crew complaining how beastly another Admin/mod was treating them, or to bitch about another punter. The strange thing was, it was always the precious bully-boy divas who like to throw their weight around that would come wailing like a banshee. For all his faults, Frank never did that, at least not to me.

18 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

As one of Dec's not so bright minions your comment is somewhat incongruous

Why is a two minutes reply relevant?

Oh here we go. Now I'm one of Dec's minions. Listen you total cunt,I don't need the help of others like you & Rick,Frank & Jacko.

As for the 2 minutes,it seems you were watching and waiting for a reply to your post before logging back in to comment.

Now that's out the way please feel free to find a bridge over a railway line.

You know the rest you complete and utter wanker.

14 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ah, the Report Function, that's something I don't miss wading through - half of them submitted by spam bots. Its worth mentioning that the vast majority of punters have submit these. Few were of use and acted up on, the majority were d eleted. 

Its the hypocrisy I can't stand. In addition to the reports there were those who went blubbing to the Admin/Mod crew complaining how beastly another Admin/mod was treating them, or to bitch about another punter. The strange thing was, it was always the precious bully-boy divas who like to throw their weight around that would come wailing like a banshee. For all his faults, Frank never did that, at least not to me.

I happen to agree that it's pathetic. I did once message about you though, as you had banned me purely for having a different opinion to you, which even by your terrible moderation style, was ridiculous. Strangely, you were relieved of the burden of dealing with moderation shortly afterwards. Unrelated? We'll never know as you refuse to give a clear answer as to why you were deemed surplus to requirements. Reading between the lines though, if your moderation was as good as you claim, surely you'd still be doing it instead of whining like a scorned woman.

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I happen to agree that it's pathetic. I did once message about you though, as you had banned me purely for having a different opinion to you, which even by your terrible moderation style, was ridiculous. Strangely, you were relieved of the burden of dealing with moderation shortly afterwards. Unrelated? We'll never know as you refuse to give a clear answer as to why you were deemed surplus to requirements. Reading between the lines though, if your moderation was as good as you claim, surely you'd still be doing it instead of whining like a scorned woman.

...and the rest. Selective amnesia playing up again there again Decs?

As for being "scorned", like Rick, I care not one jot in no longer being in the Admin/mod team. I sorta expected it when ownership of the site changed hands despite the majority shareholder telling me I was to stay. As I said before, what I objected to was the invention of a mysterious potential third investor who, before he invested, decreed that Rick, the tech guy and me should go. Someone thought we would swallow the load of pony we were given. Anyway, I can now say stuff to punters that I wouldn't dream of saying as an admin/mod.

Incidentally, if you're serious in your inference that you are somehow connected to my leaving then you are clearly racked with a level of self-importance more than I could possibly imagine.

Sadly, I have to fly though I'm sure the Dastardly and Muttley Show will say their piece.:).

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ah, the Report Function, that's something I don't miss wading through - half of them submitted by spam bots. Its worth mentioning that the vast majority of punters have submitted these. Few were useful and acted upon, the majority were deleted. 

I cant remember using that facility. If anybody pisses me off, I just give 'em what for.

31 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

...and the rest. Selective amnesia playing up again there again Decs?

As for being "scorned", like Rick, I care not one jot in no longer being in the Admin/mod team. I sorta expected it when ownership of the site changed hands despite the majority shareholder telling me I was to stay. As I said before, what I choiceed to was the invention of a mys terious potential third investor who, before he invested, decreed that Rick, the tech guy and me should go. Someone thought we would swallow the load of pony we were given. Anyway, I can now say stuff to punters that I wouldn't dream of saying as an admin/mod.

Incidentally, if you're serious in your inference that you are somehow connected to my leaving then you are clearly racked with a level of self-importance more than I could possibly imagine.

Sadly, I have to fly though I'm sure the Dastardly and Muttley Show will say their piece.:).

That's an extremely long post for someone who is not bitter, with yet another reference to a "mysterious investor". I think it's clear to everyone you hold a lot of resentment, there's no point in denying it.

As for why you were removed, I couldn't possibly say as you still skirt around the issue. What I do believe is that it was obviously a choice between you and Spotto, and in the end you lost out due to your antagonistic, inferior moderation style. Of course, you infer you are not at all bothered by it, so I expect that you won't waste your time replying if it's just not that big a deal to you. Of course though, we both know you can't resist so I await your next post about how not bothered you are.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

...like Rick, I care not one jot in no longer being in the Admin/mod team.

What, you won't miss the gold-plated, index-linked, non-contributory pension? And the annual team building events in the Caribbean? :lol:

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I cant remember using that facility. If anybody pisses me off, I just give 'em what for.

Indeed. Not sure if I missed something, but did Ding "go public" with the lack of response to his perhaps ill-judged reports? Or was it made public by Admin?

Nobody likes a fucking clipe.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

That's an extremely long post for someone who is not bitter, with yet another reference to a "mysterious investor". I think it's clear to everyone you hold a lot of resentment, there's no point in denying it.

As for why you were removed, I couldn't possibly say as you still skirt around the issue. What I do believe is that it was obviously a choice between you and Spotto, and in the end you lost out due to your antagonistic, inferior moderation style. Of course, you infer you are not at all bothered by it, so I expect that you won't waste your time replying if it's just not that big a deal to you. Of course though, we both know you can't resist so I await your next post about how not bothered you are.

I think the reason is that this so called Mysterious investor thought her and Rick were fucking useless as well.

As well as being a couple of cunts.