CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dirty Fucking Snitches.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

18 minutes ago, Manky said:

I was sorry to see him go for 2 reasons. Firstly, it was great fun feeding spurious bollocks back to the grown-ups and secondly, my plan for his painful and slow death had not been executed.

So he went before you had chance to introduce him to the corner?

5 minutes ago, nocti said:

So he went before you had chance to introduce him to the corner?

It was 5 years before I had heard of you cunts. Knowing the cunt, he would have been banned within 24 hours for pissing the mods off. Besides, he was more a mumsnet type. I won't be a hypocrite, I really do hope the cunt is dead.

Guest Ahriman

If 'DingTheFuckingRatbastardcunt' isn't already getting his hairy bumhole fisted to bloody shreds by big bubba and the Sunshine crew in some South American prison, he should be.

Now I know how De Niro at the end of Goodfellas.

2 minutes ago, Agentpeanut said:

If 'DingTheFuckingRatbastardcunt' isn't already getting his hairy bumhole fisted to bloody shreds by big bubba and the Sunshine crew in some South American prison, he should be.

Why the fuck does everyone assume I am some sort of big noise on the block with a penchant for buggering the fresh meat? 

Guest JackoTC

As you all know, I like to keep things fair and above board if nothing else. To that end, I feel its only fair to inform everyone that Roops outed Deco as a grass in the Atheist thread. And I quote Deco : "

If anyone believes I would have gone tittle tattling to Roops, of all people, then they need their heads testing. I'm sure that Spotto and Admin can confirm I've never once complained to them of another user, only about Roops."

A supergrass, if you will.

If you won't, well don't.  

Guest JackoTC
Just now, JackoTC said:

As you all know, I like to keep things fair and above board if nothing else. To that end, I feel its only fair to inform everyone that Roops outed Deco as a grass in the Atheist thread. And I quote Deco : "

If anyone believes I would have gone tittle tattling to Roops, of all people, then they need their heads testing. I'm sure that Spotto and Admin can confirm I've never once complained to them of another user, only about Roops."

Well done Jacko for staying on topic.

10 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

It's obviously true, Jacko, what can I say. The amount of times I've reported you for making my sides split in laughter are far too numerous to count.

I'm disappointed that you left out the end of her post. You're not defending her honour in the hope that she'll send you a snap of her She-grizzly growler? I'm sure even you're smart enough to hunt that disturbing image down. Ding did, and it drove him to a drinking, ketamine and grassing orgy. Since you're back on form and not being overly cuntish, I'll give you a bit of advice. Don't give into curiosity, it's really not worth it...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, JackoTC said:

Jacko, you dirty fucking ratting, grassing, snitching little cunt- this is in itself, fucking grassing. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ding, the answers no you slippery, northern Arthur Daley type cunt.

Well, well, well. Look who's just dropped out of benderspace. Hi Ding, how are you, come in, have a custard creme.

Guest JackoTC
22 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Jacko, you dirty fucking ratting, grassing, snitching little cunt- this is in itself, fucking grassing.

And this, Quince, is grassing me for grassing Deco.

Let's leave it there shall we, we could be here for fucking ages................................

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, JackoTC said:

And this, Quince, is grassing me for grassing Deco.

Let's leave it there shall we, we could be here for fucking ages................................

You snake in the grass. The snitch- Orobouros.

Guest DingTheRioja

I don't reply to PMs, at least not via a return PM... why did you send this ffs?

You don't seem to realise that I couldn't read that shit until my ban lifted last night.

On 23/02/2016 at 10:38 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ding, good evening. I sorry you got banned with all that shit that went on, it's not my fault if the Admins are touchy cunts. All part of the game eh?  There'll be some shennanigens when you get back since I've found a soft target, the dozy cunt thinks Im his friend so Ive been setting him up for a right fisting, glass encrusted gloves an all.

Best

QC

On 23/02/2016 at 8:05 PM, Decimus said:

Can we bring this back to Ding? I feel like a burglar who's been chucked on the nonce wing and is now guilty by association.

You can bring it back to me if you like, you're the one who's crying grass everywhere and has been doing it for fucking months...

You've not been made to look the biggest prick by Roops (though she did well enough), not even by yourself (which you have, repeatedly), but by that person that you have your tongue so firmly wedged up their arse you can taste what they are having for lunch before they do.  

And those dodgy pictures of some random woman off the internet... you paid?  money? 

Fucking hell.... what does you're missus, sorry, The Enemy, say about those piccies?

Oh yes, my last "reports" were to admins telling them to remove a Deebom post... the dozy cunt had only gone and posted image links which you could follow and get his real name, his house (on googlemaps, MSPainted with "home" in the roof), his car make & reg, family pictures, etc etc.. took me all of  5 minutes to find out all that info.. "report" is there for many reasons, and stopping someone being daft enough to post their personal shit on here is just one of them...

....winding some cunt up is another...

Frank? Move over... I seem to be the Star of the Show... the dozy cunts have mentioned me in every 3rd post... every 2nd in some cases, and even dedicated entire threads to me...  I'm honoured that you've wasted so much time on me... I wouldn't have bothered....

2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I don't reply to PMs, at least not via a return PM... why did you send this ffs?

You don't seem to realise that I couldn't read that shit until my ban lifted last night.

You can bring it back to me if you like, you're the one who's crying grass everywhere and has been doing it for fucking months...

You've not been made to look the biggest prick by Roops (though she did well enough), not even by yourself (which you have, repeatedly), but by that person that you have your tongue so firmly wedged up their arse you can taste what they are having for lunch before they do.  

And those dodgy pictures of some random woman off the internet... you paid?  money? 

Fucking hell.... what does you're missus, sorry, The Enemy, say about those piccies?

Oh yes, my last "reports" were to admins telling them to remove a Deebom post... the dozy cunt had only gone and posted image links which you could follow and get his real name, his house (on googlemaps, MSPainted with "home" in the roof), his car make & reg, family pictures, etc etc.. took me all of  5 minutes to find out all that info.. "report" is there for many reasons, and stopping someone being daft enough to post their personal shit on here is just one of them...

....winding some cunt up is another...

Frank? Move over... I seem to be the Star of the Show... the dozy cunts have mentioned me in every 3rd post... every 2nd in some cases, and even dedicated entire threads to me...  I'm honoured that you've wasted so much time on me... I wouldn't have bothered....

Ding, all the other shit aside, what is all this shit about paying you dozy cunt?

Guest DingTheRioja

Someone, somwehere, said you'd paid for them... even if not, asking for them in PMs is just as bad ... have they named you in The Dame Janet Smith Review yet?

* Roops, meltdown thread, bottom of page one...

.....and you bought them, which makes you a gullible John. Shmuck.

5 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Someone, somwehere, said you'd paid for them... even if not, asking for them in PMs is just as bad ... have they named you in The Dame Janet Smith Review yet?

Well you'd be wrong. And as for asking for them, wrong again. They are on a freely available website posted freely by Mrs. Roops. And I'd be careful with that last sentence if I were you. Unlike yourself I'm not a grass, but you're sailing close to the wind saying that.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Well you'd be wrong. And as for asking for them, wrong again. They are on a freely available website posted freely by Mrs. Roops. And I'd be careful with that last sentence if I were you. Unlike yourself I'm not a grass, but your sailing close to the wind saying that.

Not a grass??  Complaining about Mods actions to other Mods?

You're a total fucking fail you are, at least QC can come up with something original (occassionally, don't get big headed fuckwit...), and keep the venom spewing out, all you've done is nail your cock to his mast in some vainglorious attempt to "play with the lads"....  your avatar is probably a selfie.. some floppy haired dweeb who's the progeny of the local bank manager and some hairdresser tart, trying to ingratiate himself with the "naughty boys" down the bikesheds because he can afford the fags he bribes them with, despite coughing his lungs up everytime he tries one... I bet your Allstars were always shiny white...

1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

Not a grass??  Complaining about Mods actions to other Modll

You're a total fucking failure , at least QC can come up with something original (occassionally, don't get big headed fuckwit...), and keep the venom spewing out, all you've done is nail your cock to his mast in some vainglorious attempt to "play with the lads"....  your avatar is probably a selfie.. some floppy haired dweeb who's the progeny of the local bank manager and some hairdresser tart, trying to ingratiate himself with the "naughty boys" down the bikesheds because he can afford the fags he bribes them with, despite coughing his lungs up everytime he tries one... I bet your Allstars were always shiny white...

Oh, Ding. I can't believe you're actually getting genuinely irate. Judging by this clearly ill thought out rant you're genuinely quivering with rage. Dweeb? Fucking hell, sort yourself out, calm down and think things through before you post. You're making yourself look a right cunt.