CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dirty Fucking Snitches.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, nocti said:

Staying out of this for reasons that shouldn't need explaining, but I couldn't let that avatar comment slide. That's Tim Booth you cunt! Not James's biggest fan but fuck me swinging...

...and...?

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Oh, Ding. I can't believe you're actually getting genuinely irate. Judging by this clearly ill thought out rant you're genuinely quivering with rage. Dweeb? Fucking hell, sort yourself out, calm down and think things through before you post. You're making yourself look a right cunt.

I'd take more than some random bob with a fake ID on a random forum on the interwebby to get me irate....

..you ought to look at most of your postings... they don't even connect to each other, nevermind the thread they are on.

1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

. ..and...?

I'd take more than some random bob with a fake ID on a random forum on the interwebby to get me irate....

..you ought to look at most of your postings... they don't even connect to each other, nevermind the thread they are on.

They make sense, Ding. You're just getting confused and multi quoting them in the wrong order.

Guest DingTheRioja
47 minutes ago, Decimus said:

They make sense, Ding. You're just getting confused and multi quoting them in the wrong order.

No, I can count ... they are in the right order....

Guest Bill Stickers

Ding, it's as simple as this:

If you really didn't give a shit about this, you wouldn't be writing essay-length monologues justifying yourself.

Oscar Pistorius probably submitted a shorter defence statement than you. His was probably a damn sight more convincing as well.

You've lost this one. Technical knock-out in the first round. "Ding" tolls the bell. The bell tolls for Ding.

10 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

If you really didn't give a shit about this, you wouldn't be writing essay-length monologues justifying yourself.

Oscar Pistorius probably submitted a shorter defence statement than you. His was probably a damn sight more convincing as well.

You've lost this one. Technical knock-out in the first round. "Ding" tolls the bell. The bell tolls for Ding.

It was too easy to have been satisfying. Although Ding packs a heavy punch if we take word count into consideration, sadly when it comes to content he is the corners version of Audley Harrison.

Guest DingTheRioja
18 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

As if you know shit.

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Oh yes, my last "reports" were to admins telling them to remove a Deebom post... the dozy cunt had only gone and posted image links which you could follow and get his real name, his house (on googlemaps, MSPainted with "home" in the roof), his car make & reg, family pictures, etc etc.. took me all of  5 minutes to find out all that info.. "report" is there for many reasons, and stopping someone being daft enough to post their personal shit on here is just one of them...

I did allude at the time to an increasing readiness to make things public that should perhaps have been dealt with in private. Reports, IP addresses, perfectly innocent Darkseid IDs, that kind of thing. If this is indeed all you reported, you have been unjustly treated as a result.

I still say you should be dissolved in fuming sulphuric acid for the multiquote stuff, though. :P

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I did allude at the time to an increasing readiness to make things public that should perhaps have been dealt with in private. Reports, IP addresses, perfectly innocent Darkseid IDs, that kind of thing. If this is indeed all you reported, you have been unjustly treated as a result.

I still say you should be dissolved in fuming sulphuric acid for the multiquote stuff, though. :P

If Bomber did post a link to his private details and Dingers reported that post I can't see why Admin would send him to the cooler him for it.

Guest DingTheRioja
24 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

My ban was nothing to do with Deeboms posts... admin didn't do anything like that so don't get confused...  that was an aside as to Reports and their "uses"...

It did kind of annoy me when admin posted the IP screenshots... none of them were about me, or even vaguely related to me, but putting that public, along with other "mod activities" is a big no-no in my books...  passing any "private" info should not happen... but thats my opinion...

I don't actually care about being banned for sending two reports in, the first was a piss-take, the second was a poke with a stick so I kind of expected it considering their past behaviours at times... it's all part of the game... Admin will probably call me a mod-baiter for it.... it's not what I was doing, but so what....

Multiquotes... fine... don't worry.. there will be plenty more coming.. just thank your lucky stars theres no Spoilers on here as well... :P

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

the second was a poke with a stick so I kind of expected it considering their past behaviours at times... it's all part of the game... Admin will probably call me a mod-baiter for it.... it's not what I was doing, but so what....

You tried to grass up admin to the admin? You're an even thicker cunt than we knew.

Were you tediously banging on about dem multi IDs to him again, you boring, droning northern fucking fog horn of a man?

Guest DingTheRioja
46 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I was never confused!

I know, but I'm not judging you by the IQ of some others.... I'm just catering for the lowest common denominator.. it was Snatch who thought that... :P

43 minutes ago, nocti said:

Didn't you post someone's PM in this thread? You know what PM stands for, right?

No, I didn't post someones' PM.  Keep up ffs...

37 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You tried to grass up admin to the admin? You're an even thicker cunt than we knew.

Were you tediously banging on about dem multi IDs to him again, you boring, droning northern fucking fog horn of a man?

Are you really that thick?  That is what Deci did.

Sorry, yes, you are that thick...

2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I know, but I'm not judging you by the IQ of some others.... I'm just catering for the lowest common denominator.. it was Snatch who thought that... :P

CB did say if that was all you reported than you have been treated unfairly. So going by that I thought that was the reason.

Got it you cunt? Good.

4 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

No, I didn't post someones' PM.  Keep up ffs...

Are you really that thick?  That is what Deci did.

Sorry, yes, you are that thick...

Sound the multi quote cunt klaxon.

Guest DingTheRioja

1 minute ago, Snatch said:

CB did say if that was all you reported than you have been treated unfairly. So going by that I thought that was the reason.

Got it you cunt? Good.

Fine.

Wanker.

Just now, Ape said:

Sound the multi quote cunt klaxon.

I did warn you....

Admin? Can you install the Spoilers Add-on as well?

Guest JackoTC
3 hours ago, nocti said:

Staying out of this for reasons that shouldn't need explaining, but I couldn't let that avatar comment slide. That's Tim Booth you cunt! Not James's biggest fan but fuck me swinging...

I can say with some conviction, that most of my nastiness towards Deco stemmed from my hatred of Tim Booth and James. When he had a Commodus avatar we got on ok

(considering he's a twat)

And, I absolutely swear this is 100% true - this week I ceased hostilities towards Deco, as I had turned the radio on three times in 48 hours, and each time James were fucking

playing. I felt I was being punished by god. 

1 hour ago, JackoTC said:

I can say with some conviction, that most of my nastiness towards Deco stemmed from my hatred of Tim Booth and James. When he had a Commodus avatar  we got on ok

(considering he's a twat)

And, I absolutely swear this is 100% true - this week I ceased hostilities towards Deco, as I had turned the radio on three times in 48 hours, and each time James were fucking

playing. I felt I was being punished by god. 

They're playing at the UEA in May, Jackers. Fancy joining me and hugging out our differences? I'll take you down the Heartsease for an urban safari then we can end the evening by keying that dog Neil's car.

1 minute ago, Properkhunt said:

Are you now? I fucking am!

There are multiple onerous quotes flying around like bullets tonight, PK so I'm not suprised. I'm currently in the process of devising a Rosetta stone type translation device in order to decipher Ding's enigmaesque ramblings. Until then I'm afraid it's down to using old fashioned Holmes style deduction to work out what Ding's trying to convey.