CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Double cunting agents

Decimus

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

The Kim Philby loving cunt thinks that he's playing Harry's game. He's going to the lowest circle of hell, reserved for the Punkape's of this world and traitors.

Ahem. Duped by the rat. I'm taking this to supreme cunting court.

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ahem. Duped by the rat. I'm taking this to the supreme cunting court. 

He played his hand well, Quince. Looking back though the signs were there. The great big northern poof had littered his counterfeit post with school boy error grammatical mistakes that a pro like you would never fall for. What's to be done about the cunt?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He played his hand well, Quince. Looking back though the signs were there. The great big northern poof had littered his counterfeit post with school boy error grammatical mistakes that a pro like you would never fall for. What's to be done about the cunt?

For a start, "shenanigans" spelt like a non irisher! Never the fuck!

It must be said that it is clear that this dim , sad turkey has spent some time and effort on this bollocks, and though this has - a little bit - gulled some, now the game is up! The trouble with grassing, lying fucks is that unless they have supreme intelligence and AI memory, inconsistency rumbles them every time.

Im not sure what should be done, for aside from the original dirty fucking snitching, there is a fresh catalogue of crimes to address-  not only besmirching the good, true Quincy, I can list - deliberate miscunting, falsifying evidence, blubbering, goading with intent to cunt... This is an extreme case and damaging to the very warp and weft of this sacred, hallowed Corner.

There must be a proper trial, and a full accounting. A mass , profuse apology plus compensation isn't necessary, but someone has to dangle for this abuse and I have a good fucking idea who.

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

She genuinely is the only person I have seen in black and white that I would stab repeatedly with my pork sword.

She was fucking gorgeous, I'm with you on that one. However, when it comes to black and white films I'd add mary astor and ingrid bergmann to my wish list. 

Guest luke swarm
8 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

For a start, "shenanigans" spelt like a non irisher! Never the fuck!

It must be said that it is clear that this dim , sad turkey has spent some time and effort on this bollocks, and though this has - a little bit - gulled some, now the game is up! The trouble with grassing, lying fucks is that unless they have supreme intelligence and AI memory, inconsistency rumbles them every time.

Im not sure what should be done, for aside from the original dirty fucking snitching, there is a fresh catalogue of crimes to address-  not only besmirching the good, true Quincy, I can list - deliberate miscunting, falsifying evidence, blubbering, goading with intent to cunt... This is an extreme case and damaging to the very warp and weft of this sacred, hallowed Corner.

There must be a proper trial, and a full accounting. A mass , profuse apology plus compensation isn't necessary, but someone has to dangle for this abuse and I have a good fucking idea who.

Indeed....heinous crimes that brings disrepute and dishonour among the cunt collective. My only fear is that we only have one qualified resident Judge and he is a fat kebab eating cock muncher.

Would a kangaroo court suffice followed by a public lynching. Seems reasonable for that dirty snivelling little grass cunt. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Indeed....heinous crimes that brings disrepute and dishonour among the cunt collective. My only fear is that we only have one qualified resident Judge and he is a fat kebab eating cock muncher.

Would a kangaroo court suffice followed by a public lynching. Seems reasonable for that dirty snivelling little grass cunt. 

I'm not going to get too caught up in the jurisprudence, so long as there is an a rope, a tree, and a bit of petrol I'd be fairly satisfied. Possibly we could even skip the court bit and progress directly to the punishment. One doesn't read a barn rat his rights before one disintegrates him into red foam with the 12 bore, now does one?