CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Ask Stupid Fucking Questions

Ape™️

Guest nobgobbler
19 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He may have been playing the game "Obviousses" which we used to play as kids. I.e we're next to Big Ben and we'd go up to someone and ask them the time. Or asking someone where Buckingham Palace is when we're standing next to the fucker.

Or he may have been a fuckwit.

Like asking how much this packet of screws is not realising you're in a pound shop. Mr gobbler has never lived that one down, dippy cunt.

Guest Alfie Noakes
20 hours ago, Ape said:

They don't sell slags on the checkout tills. Learn how to properly construct sentences, you illiterate dunce. Your spelling and grammar are that of a child.

That's private education for you.

32 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

M25 and anything inside is basically London

The M25 stops before the Dartford Bridge/Tunnel and starts again shortly afterwards.

One side is in Kent,the other in Essex so it's not even part of the motorway or London.

I think there is only a very small part of that motorway that lies in North London,the rest goes through various Countries.

So fuck off with your theory.

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

M25 and anything inside is basically ondon, we need to build a curtain wall around  the outer perimeter, then we can nuke the fuck out of the inside without bothering the rest of the UK....

It'll still be more riveting than anything Decibel posts...

Had a lovely boating holiday near Reading, the glorious summer of '76.... see Cunty above...

Idiot. If it wasn't for London you dirty peasant types in Yorkshire would be tilling the fields dressed in the skin of the sheep you'd fucked the night before. The City sustains this country, rambling American tourists who are unfortunate enough to find themselves in some awful fucking Dales village do not.Cunt,  you are a fucking moron.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

The M25 stops before the Dartford Bridge/Tunnel and starts again shortly afterwards.

One side is in Kent,the other in Essex so it's not even part of the motorway or London.

I think there is only a very small part of that motorway that lies in North London,the rest goes through various Countries.

So fuck off with your theory.

It's not a theory, it's a point of view.

..and besides...if you're trying to a pedantic cunt... which "Countries" exactly?

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Idiot. If it wasn't for London you dirty peasant types in Yorkshire would be tilling the fields dressed in the skin of the sheep you'd fucked the night before. The City sustains this country, rambling American tourists who are unfortunate enough to find themselves in some awful fucking Dales village do not.Cunt,  you are a fucking moron.

"The City" doesn't so much as sustain "this country" but the top echelons whom you seem to hold in such disdain, to them, you are a bottom feeder, only suitable to take money from and stamp on.

If it wasn't for sheeps wool, this country would never have started being the economic powerhouse it is (supposed to be)... then it was that power that we used to rape the far east and anywhere else.... Now all that's left is multinationals running "business"... it's got fuckall to do with London, it's just an office for a bank of computers you prick.

9 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

..and besides...if you're trying to a pedantic cunt... which "Countries" exactly?

Ok,then fuck off with your point of view. 

I'm so sorry I had 1 letter to many and it spelt another word.

I'll be sure to spell correctly in future you cunt.

Now,off you run to the headmaster.

9 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

..and besides...if you're trying to a pedantic cunt...  which "Countries" exactly?

"The City" doesn't so much as sustain "this country" but the top echelons whom you seem to hold in such disdain, to them, you are a bottom feeder, only suitable to take money from and stamp on.

If it wasn't for sheeps wool, this country would never have started being the economic powerhouse it is (supposed to be)... then it was that power that we used to rape the far east and anywhere else.... Now all that's left is multinationals running "business"... it's got fuckall to do with London, it's just an office for a bank of computers you prick.

Are you actually that moronic? That's the equivalent of saying that the U.S.A. is only the world's most powerful country because they have warehouses full of nuclear weapons that just so happen to be on American soil. A truly fucking bizarre answer even from you. 

And don't start your grammar Nazi tricks again, it's the last act of a desperate man after he's been made to look like an ignorant cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
35 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Are you actually that moronic? That's the equivalent of saying that the U.S.A. is only the world's most powerful country because they have warehouses full of nuclear weapons that just so happen to be on American soil. A truly fucking bizarre answer even from you. 

And don't start your grammar Nazi tricks again, it's the last act of a desperate man after he's been made to look like an ignorant cunt.

I was trying to simplify the explanation of where Englands' power originally came from, to a level low enough for you to comprehend... obviously I didn't lower it enough...

I'll just invoke Godwins Law....

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 28 February 2016 at 0:04 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

He may have been playing the game "Obviousses" which we used to play as kids. I.e we're next to Big Ben and we'd go up to someone and ask them the time. Or asking someone where Buckingham Palace is when we're standing next to the fucker.

Or he may have been a fuckwit.

Who are you, fucking Gollum?

20 hours ago, Manky said:

I got mugged down south. Five fucking quid for beer you wouldn't wash your car with up north. Fucking cunts. And they slagged off my cufflinks.

That's genuinely shocking, it never occurred to me that a a northern gentleman could actually afford to buy a car. Ps I bet your cuff links were 'hot and cold taps ' or the cross of st George. 

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
54 minutes ago, Eddie said:

That's genuinely shocking, it never occurred to me that a a northern gentleman could actually afford to buy a car. Ps I bet your cuff links were 'hot and cold taps ' or the cross of st George. 

They were probably old kfc bones.

54 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I have never owned a car and have no intention of ever owning one.

Motorists are cunts. I have a bicycle, (in case you didn't know)

On 27 February 2016 at 11:42 PM, Ape said:

They don't sell slags on the checkout tills. Learn how to properly construct sentences, you illiterate dunce. Your spelling and grammar are that of a child.

At least your " missus" would mask the cheap stench coming from the Tesco fish counter......

I'll bet her gash smells like ton of rancid haddock.

Lol.

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

I hope you don't ride your bike when you've had a skinful.

I have to use my bike to get home after a session. I'm too fucking pissed to walk.      What the fuck am I answering you for? I need to give my head a wobble.

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You're a danger to other road users and to yourself.

You irresponsible inner-city pleb.

I don't usually get into wordicuffs with an idiot but for you I will make an exception. Now fuck off and do something that results in a black grapes and lucozade diet in intensive care you pathetic excuse for a spacker.