CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who think their dogs are a child

Neil

You know the sort,"do you want some Dinny winny" "come give mummy some huggy wuggies"....fuck me,I even know some wankers that send each other cards on special occasions signed from 'doggy woggy' and written to mummy and daddy,just fuck off,its a fucking dog for fuck sake,and it'll be dead in 10 years or so,and it shits everywhere.fucking animal cunts

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, neil298 said:

You know the sort,"do you want some Dinny winny" "come give mummy some huggy wuggies"....fuck me,I even know some wankers that send each other cards on special occasions signed from 'doggy woggy' and written to mummy and daddy,just fuck off,its a fucking dog for fuck sake,and it'll be dead in 10 years or so,and it shits everywhere.fucking animal cunts

I love my dog, Max. He is good fun, good natured and the house seems too quiet without a dog. You and your anti-dog attitudes are not welcome in my vicinity.    Manky

P.s.   I will rip your fucking throat out and feast on your entrails if you don't send me a birthday card on Thursday.     Maxy Waxy

23 minutes ago, Manky said:

I love my dog, Max. He is good fun, good natured and the house seems too quiet without a dog. You and your anti-dog attitudes are not welcome in my vicinity.    Manky

P.s.   I will rip your fucking throat out and feast on your entrails if you don't send me a birthday card on Thursday.     Maxy Waxy

I'm with the destitute Northerner on this, my dog is the dogs bollocks, shit pun intended.

He's chilled out, comes to the pub and sits quietly with me, doesn't cost much to feed and keep and is always happy to see me. 

I once had a present 'from' the dog, I put a swift end to all that nonsense with the wife and let her off with a verbal warning. 

28 minutes ago, Manky said:

I rest my case

I have had 2 dogs in my time,one was called Max and he was OK I suppose but until they breed a mutt with a stitched up arsehole I will not have one of the hairy little shit machines ever again!....he was the only fucker in the household that listened to me to be fair but the little cunt paid me back everytime he shat on my lawn,always seemed to be squatting there shaking whilst looking at me with a sly look  that said "clean this up you motherfucker"

1 minute ago, neil298 said:

I have had 2 dogs in my time,one was called Max and he was OK I suppose but until they breed a mutt with a stitched up arsehole I will not have one of the hairy little shit machines ever again!....he was the only fucker in the household that listened to me to be fair but the little cunt paid me back everytime he shat on my lawn,always seemed to be squatting there shaking whilst looking at me with a sly look  that said "clean this up you motherfucker"

You might want to tone it down, Neil. You'll give Manky his annual erection with stories about dirty, hairy dogs. Or lasses/ducks/wives as they call them in that derelict shitstain area of the country. 

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Manky said:

I had a dog called Max too. The little cunt lived like a king. RIP Maxwell.

4 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Still, better than trying to nail gravy to an over-protruding forehead, as your parents often did 

Personal abuse eh?  The last refuge of the intellectually inferior. Haven't you got a pit to go and dig in?   Oops. 30 years too late.

7 minutes ago, Manky said:

Personal abuse eh?  The last refuge of the intellectually inferior. Haven't you got a pit to go and dig in?   Oops. 30 years too late.

This has been done too often, Manky, you repetitious cunt. I'm guessing you think Wales was the only area affected by mines being closed? You may wish to get an education before trying to insult others. Oops, 50 years too late, you boring old cunt. 

3 hours ago, neil298 said:

Nice doggy-woggy, let's play 'Holiday in Korea.'

4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Add to this nom to people who dress their dogs in stupid fucking coats. Absolute wankers of the first water.

And those who send the dogs to obedience classes. Those cunts might as well buy a cardboard cutout or just get the fucker stuffed to stand in the corner silently. A dog without character and personality is like having a pet Bubbles.

Some daft bitch where I worked made no secret of her plan to have a week's compassionate leave when her snuffling little bag-rat inevitably croaked. Armed with ample evidence of premeditation, said daft bitch got no pay that week, and a formal written warning to boot. I'd have shot the cunt personally, but for some reason they wouldn't let me contribute to HR policy.

Withers, you lame excuse for a human. Why must you insist on sticking your silly froggy head into situations such as this? I don't understand, you are half French and half Welsh (correct me if wrong, I give but a passing glance at your posts), so if Welsh abuse is your modus operandi, Is it but some odd form of self-harm? Secondly, a Frenchman trying to abuse people from another country is a little rich, is it not? On my recent trip to London, the worst, without any trace of doubt, people I encountered, were the French. What a disgusting race they are; the rude, smelly, ignorant cunts, truly awful people. 

15 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Has to be quiet . Poor mutt probably can't get a whinge or  bark in edgeways , what with you and all your fucking fat Welsh mates constantly singing and talking bollocks

Mention of pets and Bubbles in the same thread leads me to wonder if there isn't more to the user name than meets the eye? I always reckoned the Trailer Park Boys reference was a ruse.

32e734390c8dbe719c934e252b8f3da4.jpg