CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Phillip John Carrington

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

His name alone makes him sound like a pretentious cunt  using a middle name like the yanks who stick 'the third' or more usually III  after their name. Cold callers piss me right off. They should be banned from intruding on my time, also those total cunts who sell your personal details to third parties without permission. Force feed the cunts with gibbon turds and rub their faces in a bowl of broken glass. 

Guest DingTheRioja
10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

We should get his phone number and take it in turns to cold call him. See how he fucking likes being asked stupid questions.

and when he asks where we got it, just say "the computer picks numbers at random"

Can they attach their computer to the lottery one for fucks sake, ..  its picked me randomly 6 times this fucking week already...........

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Director of Prodial Ltd, a cold calling company, the biggest cunts on the planet next to nonces and ex BBC employees. IMO.

Droopers, at best, this is fledgling shit, embryonic shit even. Looking at in a dimmer light, you are a lazy fucking cunt and have not bothered your fat hole to expend even a little effort on this, plus have possibly stolen the thunder from a more generic "cold calling cunts" nomination that could have been. I bet you're the sort of cunt who sits on the sofa a the weekend for hours wanting a cup of tea, or needing to go to the shop, but are prepared to wait all afternoon for some cunt to get up, then you beg them to do it or give them a 20 item shopping list, you disgusting fat spud.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Droopers, at best, this is fledgling shit, embryonic shit even. Looking at in a dimmer light, you are a lazy fucking cunt and have not bothered your fat hole to expend even a little effort on this, plus have possibly stolen the thunder from a more generic "cold calling cunts" nomination that could have been. I bet you're the sort of cunt who sits on the sofa a the weekend for hours wanting a cup of tea, or needing to go to the shop, but are prepared to wait all afternoon for some cunt to get up, then you beg them to do it or give them a 20 item shopping list, you disgusting fat spud.

That means a lot coming from a stupendous cunt such as yourself. I appreaciate the effort in the response for such a low grade nom. You fucking monkey shagger.

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

We should get his phone number and take it in turns to cold call him. See how he fucking likes being asked stupid questions.

His details aren't hard to find online. I'm thinking a slightly more personal visit might be in order.

11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Here we go again with the abuse.

Five posts in, not even close to the record.

I don't know this cunt, but I'm guessing he's a similar vile specimen as that Call Centre show prick, Nev. His business made money from hocking whatever slimy wares it could, preying on the old and vulnerable for the most part. I believe his business has entered administration with ex employees chasing him for outstanding wages and threats of physical violence. 

In keeping with having at least a slight dose of abuse, I doubt Manky suffers with cold-calling, as the technologically retarded caveman probably uses 2 cans connected by string. Ahthankyouverymuch. 

Now, back on topic, a barely acceptable nom, even if it appears to have been typed up by a window-licking pleb using an etch-a-sketch. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

That means a lot coming from a stupendous cunt such as yourself. I appreaciate the effort in the response for such a low grade nom. You fucking monkey shagger.

Don't mention it: they do not call me Quincy the Clever for nothing, you bastard hybrid of two bad dreams.

Guest Snatch
Just now, Bubbles said:

Fascinating. Soft cunt. 

Beats having annoying cunts phoning all the time.

Then again I suppose it makes you feel like you have friends.

7 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Beats having annoying cunts phoning all the time.

Then again I suppose it makes you feel like you have friends.

I don't have a phone plugged into my landline, you archaic cunt. 

Did you fail the credit check at Carphone Warehouse and have to leave with a Pay as You Go mobile which you can't afford to top up?

Idiot

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

And the rest of us deserve compensation for this 'accident' when Father Bubbles spunked up Mother Bubbles fuck tube and spawned this fucking cretin.

Guest Snatch
4 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I don't have a phone plugged into my landline, you archaic cunt. 

Did you fail the credit check at Carphone Warehouse and have to leave with a Pay as You Go mobile which you can't afford to top up?

Idiot

It applies to mobiles as well as landlines you knob.

Read the fucking thing,it's not rocket science.

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Stop leaving your mobile number on public toilet cubicle doors and calling gay chat lines and you'll be just dandy. 

It's you that keeps phoning then.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Snatch said:

All you have to is register with these people and all cold calls will stop.

It worked for me.

http://www.tpsonline.org.uk/tps/index.html

Doesn't work half the time, they now use the excuse that "The Computer picked a random number"...

Total bollocks, but you have to get a court order, go to their premises and prove it to be bollocks...

...I find a "fuck you, you fucking fuck, and while you're there go fuck your fucking self you fucking prick" often helps...