CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

Guest MikeD
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Mike, you strait laced, beige cunt. Since you are of the opinion that anyone who uses an exclamation mark in a sentence is a drama queen of Mariah Carey proportions, your base level sarcasm is about as valid as Ding's completely clean CRB check.

Oh good, you're back.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 7 April 2016 at 8:15 PM, Bubbles said:

Why did God create women?

To transport spunk from the bedroom to the bathroom. 

Why did the allied troops stay out of Basra?

Just now, Properkhunt said:

In a state of undress the other night, Mrs Properkhunt looked me up and down disdainfully and said I wish you were hung like Ron Jeremy. I said I wish you were hung like Ruth Ellis.

Do you want to suck my dick Properkhunt? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

Knock, knock. Who's there? Versace. Versace who? That's the fashion business for you.

Why did the massive cracking pair of tits cross the road? To get to the udder side.

Frank walks into a bar and orders 6 doubles of expensive whisky. He drinks them straight down, one after the other.

The barman asks "Are you celebrating something?" "Yes", Frank says "My first blowjob". "Congratulations, let me get you a 7th drink, on the house!", offers the barman.

"Thanks", says Frank, "but if six shots won't get the taste out of my mouth, I don't think the seventh will either".

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 hours ago, nocti said:

Do you want to suck my dick Properkhunt? 

Do you like duck madam? 

Well suck my dick- it's fowl.

As I reached across the bed and switched on Je T'aime, my wife sighed. 

"Why do you always have to play that when we make love?"  she complained. "If it turns you on so much, I could do the sexy voice for you myself." 

"Don't be ridiculous," I said. "You don't sound anything like him."

• Like 1

Guest MikeD
5 minutes ago, scotty said:

As I reached across the bed and switched on Je T'aime, my wife sighed. 

"Why do you always have to play that when we make love?"  she complained. "If it turns you on so much, I could do the sexy voice for you myself." 

"Don't be ridiculous," I said. "You don't sound anything like him."

Scotty you cunt, I'm putting in a complaint.

If I'd kept churning these out the lynch mob would have been after me!!

2 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Fuck off Mike, Scotty is a comedy legend. 

To be honest mate, I'm just a cunt with a sense of humour. And mikes right, he probably would have been crucified for posting what I've put on this thread. I reckon between the three of us, and baws when he finally finds the time to log on here again, we ought to get a decent percentage of the old sicki gags back online. I'm on a mission here.

29 minutes ago, scotty said:

To be honest mate, I'm just a cunt with a sense of humour. And mikes right, he probably would have been crucified for posting what I've put on this thread. I reckon between the three of us, and baws when he finally finds the time to log on here again, we ought to get a decent percentage of the old sicki gags back online. I'm on a mission here.

And good luck with your mission Sooty. Now if you can only persuade Roops and Rick B to post something mildly amusing on this thread then you have cracked it. Mind you , you have got more chance of pushing a pound of butter up your arsehole with a red hot knitting needle than that ever happening. Vive

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

And good luck with your mission Sooty. Now if you can only persuade Roops and Rick B to post something mildly amusing on this thread then you have cracked it. Mind you , you have got more chance of pushing a pound of butter up your arsehole with a red hot knitting needle than that ever happening. Vive

Thats has to be one the funniest comments on here.

Guest MikeD
1 hour ago, scotty said:

I'll just stop my one-liners.

See how you like that, you bunch of cunts.

Guest MikeD

Girl goes to the doctor worried that she might be turning into a man as she has hair on her chest.

Doctor says, 'That's nothing to worry about, lots of women have some hair on their chest. How far down does it go?'

Girl says, 'Down to my balls.'

Guest MikeD
2 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

It'd be hugely appreciated if you did a final line, Mike. Preferably a big fat fucking line of Ajax. 

Couldn't do it, Decimus would be fucking heartbroken.