CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

Walked into the kitchen this morning, and the wife was cooking soft-boiled eggs in her shortie nightdress. "Good morning," I said.

She threw her arms around me and gasped "let's do it, right here and right now." So we fell to the floor and went at it like rabbits.

"Christ almighty," I said, "you must have been feeling horny!"

"Not really," she replied. "The egg timer's broken."

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

On our wedding night, my missus thought it would be fun to take pictures for future fun.  She became rather cross with me, because I kept beating the flash.  I got tired of her hurling that in my face and finally told her, I was doing just fine until she entered the room.  

Guest DingTheRioja

LIttle Davy and Katie playing outside in the sun.

Davy pulls his shorts down and says "Look at this, I've got one of these and you haven't.. ner ner.."

Katie lifts up her dress and says "my mummy says because I've got one of these, when I'm older, I can get as many of those as I want..."

39 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

LIttle Davy and Katie playing outside in the sun.

Davy pulls his shorts down and says "Look at this, I've got one of these and you haven't.. ner ner.."

Katie lifts up her dress and says "my mummy says because I've got one of these, when I'm older, I can get as many of those as I want..."

This thread is for jokes, Dung.

Granted, you're the laughing stock of CC, but you simply aren't funny.  

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

This thread is for jokes, Dung.

Granted, you're the laughing stock of CC, but you simply aren't funny.  

Stupid cunt.

Guest BrothersQuim

Bloke approaches Paddy and says: Paddy will you take part in a race for charity...

Paddy: I'm not as fit as I was I can't be arsed
Bloke: Oh go on paddy its for spastics and blind kids
Paddy: Oh fuck it go on then, I could win that one

Guest BrothersQuim

Seven wise men with knowledge so fine, 
created a pussy to their design. 
First was a butcher, 
with smart wit, 
using a knife, 
he gave it a slit, 
Second was a carpenter, 
strong and bold, 
with a hammer and chisel, 
he gave it a hole, 
Third was a tailor, 
tall and thin, 
by using red velvet, 
he lined it within, 
Fourth was a hunter, 
short and stout, 
with a piece of fox fur, 
he lined it without, 
Fifth was a fisherman, 
nasty as hell, 
threw in a fish and gave it a smell, 
Sixth was a preacher, 
whose name was McGee, 
he touched it and blessed it, 
and said it could pee, 
Last was a sailor, 
dirty little runt, 
he sucked it and fucked it, 
and called it a cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve

A guy goes to a whorehouse and tells the madam he only wants to spend 5 bucks. The madam thinks for a bit, then says, “Betsy. She’s down the hall, last door on the left.”

The guy walks down, sees Betsy — she’s not the best looking, but she would do. He puts it in and it’s the worst feeling he’s ever had on his dick — like sandpaper and teeth. He pulls out and tells her. “Um. something’s wrong, can you do something about that?” Betsy crinkles her face, then says, “Why of course! But it will run you another five bucks.” She pockets the fiver and goes to the bathroom and is back in no time.

The guy puts it back in and now, it’s the complete opposite: it’s the best feeling he’s ever had, and finishes in a flash. Panting, he asks her, “oh my god… that felt amazing… what did you do??” Betsy smiles, and says, “for the extra five bucks, I pick the scabs.”

A rapist, a masochist, a pyromaniac, a necrophiliac, a sadist, a paedophile, a zoophile and Punkape are chatting at the golf club after their round.

The rapist says, "I'd like to fuck something.".
The zoophile says, "A cat."
The paedophile says, "Even better: a kitten."
The sadist asks, "How about we beat the kitten up, and THEN have sex with it?"
The necrophiliac adds, "Alright, let's beat a kitten to death, and then have sex with it."
Then the pyromaniac says, "Okay, how about we beat a kitten to death, light it on fire, and then have sex with it?"

Punkape says, "Meow."

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

Lady in labour, shouting the usual shit, "Get this out of me! Give me the drugs!" She turns to her boyfriend and says, "You did this to me, you fucker!" He casually replies, "If you remember, I wanted to stick it up your arse, but you said, 'fuck off it'll be too painful.'"