CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

Guest DingTheRioja
13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

1. Yes, I noticed Ding is now your new BFF for the minute.
  2. Aside from the fact he misses the nuances in both quotes he let you off the hook.
  1. Bollocks to that.
  2. Bollocks to that as well, please explain the exact difference?
  • "an exhibitionist doesn't think they have anything to exhibit".
  • "the last thing an exhibitionist thinks is that they have an attribute worth exhibiting."

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Properkhunt said:

Without nuance, duplicity, discrimination or ambiguity, I am fucking incredibly stupid and make no apologies. Glad I got that off my chest before my milk and afternoon nap.

I hope its real milk and not one of those dirty underhand tax dodging milk based drinks with 24 spoons of sugar and 10 spoons of pigfat in...?

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

I hope its real milk and not one of those dirty underhand tax dodging milk based drinks with 24 spoons of sugar and 10 spoons of pigfat in...?

If Proper wants to consume milk based drinks with loads of additives ( which can cause premature death ) he should be encouraged , not censured you soppy cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
16 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

If Proper wants to consume milk based drinks with loads of additives ( which can cause premature death ) he should be encouraged , not censured you soppy cunt.

I'm more bothered about tax dodgers than soap dodgers...

7 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:
  1. .....Bollocks to that as well, please explain the exact difference?
  • "an exhibitionist doesn't think they have anything to exhibit".
  • "the last thing an exhibitionist thinks is that they have an attribute worth exhibiting."

Why of course Ding. I made a comment, another punter corrupted it into something more finite. I trust this clears the confusion.

Guest Bill Stickers
28 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Why of course Ding. I made a comment, another punter corrupted it into something more finite. I trust this clears the confusion.

Fucking rubbish. Try again.

Guest DingTheRioja
35 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Nope, that is not explaining "he misses the nuances in both quotes" at all.

You quite clearly said Statement #2 earlier, and then when Bill paraphrased it in Statement #2 (all of 2 or 3 words different) you denied saying it, despite, quite fucking clearly, saying it.

Stop talking bollocks, or at least talk consistent fucking bollocks.

59 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Nope, that is not explaining "he misses the nuances in both quotes" at all.

You quite clearly said Statement #2 earlier, and then when Bill paraphrased it in Statement #2 (all of 2 or 3 words different) you denied saying it, despite, quite fucking clearly, saying it.

Stop talking bollocks, or at least talk consistent fucking bollocks.

You're right of course...

A punter was talking his normal bollox about an exhibitionist being deluded into thinking they had something worth exhibiting but, as any fule kno, they principally do it for the thrill. My original point was that whilst there are other factors at play, they are way down the list. Another punter, in full pack mentality mode i.e with blinkers on and logic circuits  switched off joined in and embellished my comment. Perhaps I should have qualified my rebuttal.

OTOH, certain punters latch on to statements, most of which are off the wall and said simply for the sake of disagreeing or for scoring points. A word of advice, not from me, but from someone who habitually ends up with his foot in his mouth........

21 hours ago, Decimus said:

Think before you post

Would still like to know about font abuse and melt-downs though.

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

A punter was talking his normal bollox about an exhibitionist being deluded into thinking they had something worth exhibiting but, as any fule kno, they principally do it for the thrill. My original point was that whilst there are other factors at play, they are way down the list. Another punter, in full pack mentality mode i.e with blinkers on and logic circuits  switched off joined in and embellished my comment. Perhaps I should have qualified my rebuttal.

OTOH, certain punters latch on to statements, most of which are off the wall and said simply for the sake of disagreeing or for scoring points. A word of advice, not from me, but from someone who habitually ends up with his foot in his mouth........

Would still like to know about font abuse and melt-downs though.

Yup, show us your stench trench.

Guest Snatch
3 hours ago, Properkhunt said:

Paddy in the supermarket sees a special offer on thermos flasks.

What's that he asks the assistant.

It keeps hot things hot and cold things cool is the reply.

Next day on site, Mick asks Paddy what he has in his flask.

Two cups of tea and half a Guinness

Proper you cunt,that was fucking crap.

Guest DingTheRioja
11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Nope. 

• "the last thing an exhibitionist thinks is that they have an attribute worth exhibiting"
  • "Neither did I say that, "an exhibitionist doesn't think they have anything to exhibit"."

Quite clearly a contradiction, trying to smoke and mirrors this shit about "who started it" or what an exhibitionist really is, is irrelevant.

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

A word of advice, not from me, but from someone who habitually ends up with his foot in his mouth........

Try taking that advice yourself...

20 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Nope. 

• "the last thing an exhibitionist thinks is that they have an attribute worth exhibiting"
  • "Neither did I say that, "an exhibitionist doesn't think they have anything to exhibit"."

Quite clearly a contradiction, trying to smoke and mirrors this shit about "who started it" or what an exhibitionist really is, is irrelevant.

Try taking that advice yourself...

As I said, blinkers on and logic circuits switched off.

Maybe you missed the following,

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

[and]

Perhaps I should have qualified my rebuttal.

This is the best you gonna get Ding. Here's some more advice. Stop being a big girl's blouse.

Guest Snatch
39 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

This is the best you gonna get Ding. Here's some more advice. Stop being a big girl's blouse.

Take some other advice and drop this whole shit. Your losing it,admit it.

Going by the amount of posts against you from different members you should quit while your ahead.

You might be popular on Rancid Cunts.com but here your nothing.

15 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Take some other advice and drop this whole shit. Your losing it,admit it.

Gong by the amount of posts against you from different members you should quit while your ahead.

You might be popular on Rancid Cunts.com but here your nothing.

Ordinarily I would be confused by the contradictory messages in the above post but then I realised it was posted by the site retard. Popularity? Some people fret about this, "never mind the bollox, feel my ratio", but this changes quicker than tri-state matter.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ordinarily I would be confused by the contradictory messages in the above post but then I realised it was posted by the site retard. Popularity? Some people fret about this, "never mind the bollox, feel my ratio", but this changes quicker than tri-state matter.

I do apologise for not having the IQ of a rocket scientist that you so obviously possess. You say your not bothered but I think otherwise. Being an ex-mod you have no more control over us,you can't ban us and you can't stand not having the power. The anti-buy is actually the bully.

Stop your little digs at people and you will find others will stop ripping into you.

You really are one of the most arrogant,self righteous,up their own arse cunts on here.

30 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I do apologise for not having the IQ of a rocket scientist that you so obviously possess. You say your not bothered but I think otherwise. Being an ex-mod you have no more control over us,you can't ban us and you can't stand not having the power. The anti-buy is actually the bully.

Stop your little digs at people and you will find others will stop ripping into you.

You really are one of the most arrogant,self righteous,up their own arse cunts on here.

FIRM BUT FAIR

25 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Honest answer? I find not being a mod quite liberating. I can say things that I wouldn't dream of posting whilst a moderator. The "power" is illusionary in any case. CC has and always will be a piece of whimsy, a sort of guilty pleasure. It would need a large bunch of flowers from the poshest florist that punkape could nominate and a testicle from each of the owners to entice me back. I don't share your confidence that punters will stop ripping into me either, no matter, I can look after myself. Funny how the "bullies" kick up the most fuss when they get a kicking though.......;)

Guest DingTheRioja

I don't wear "big girls blouses", at least not since the early 80's,

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Complete bollocks again. 

This "argument" you are using bears little or no relation to the statements you originally made.  "Qualifying your rebuttal" is shite as well, it's not qualifying when it should have been completely different.

If you want to go into any stupid arguments about "your message not being received correctly", then if you are as bright and educated as you reckon, then you will know that in any business, or other area of communications such as a holiday, if a message is misunderstood then the fault of the breakdown in communications is entirely on the person giving the message, not the receiver. 

You don't go to rural Italy and ask for "a pint of lager please, mate... I said, A PINTO OF LAGERO POR FAVOR, PAL"...  whereas "Gradirei una grande birra, per favore" might be a little more helpful.

If you have the kind/level of intelligence I think, based on your above "discussions" then this might be more helpful...

"Stop talking shit and people won't hear shit"

Guest nobgobbler
3 minutes ago, scotty said:

"It's a bit icy out there," said my wife. "Any chance you could give my boots a clean before I go out?" 

The leather hasn't come up too well, but you should see the shine on those soles.

Typical bloke shabby trick.:D

Guest Snatch
54 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Honest answer? I find not being a mod quite liberating. I can say things that I wouldn't dream of posting whilst a moderator. The "power" is illusionary in any case. CC has and always will be a piece of whimsy, a sort of guilty pleasure. It would need a large bunch of flowers from the poshest florist that punkape could nominate and a testicle from each of the owners to entice me back. I don't share your confidence that punters will stop ripping into me either, no matter, I can look after myself. Funny how the "bullies" kick up the most fuss when they get a kicking though.......;)

You seem to think everyone here is a bully. Glass houses and stones spring to mind here.

Ding had summed you quiet well in his post few posts.

A more bitter ex mod I've yet to meet.

Fuck off Roops you utter bore.

24 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I don't wear "big girls blouses", at least not since the early 80's,

Complete bollocks again. 

This "argument" you are using bears little or no relation to the statements you originally made.  "Qualifying your rebuttal" is shite as well, it's not qualifying when it should have been completely different.

If you want to go into any stupid arguments about "your message not being received correctly", then if you are as bright and educated as you reckon, then you will know that in any business, or other area of communications such as a holiday, if a message is misunderstood then the fault of the breakdown in communications is entirely on the person giving the message, not the receiver. 

You don't go to rural Italy and ask for "a pint of lager please, mate... I said, A PINTO OF LAGERO POR FAVOR, PAL"...  whereas "Gradirei una grande birra, per favore" might be a little more helpful.

If you have the kind/level of intelligence I think, based on your above "discussions" then this might be more helpful...

"Stop talking shit and people won't hear shit"

Wow.

I did acknowledge that  should have qualified my rebuttal, me being the sender.

Ding, you have caused me to have rare feelings of empathy for your usual detractors.

As I said, that's the best your gonna get.