CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Joggers that won't stop 'jogging'

Neil

Guest Manky
4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Try Swimming, Manky.  You're in an enclosed space, using every muscle group, and not looking a cunt in the public eye.  Swimming is much better exercise than bicycling or jogging, and keeps you cunts out of the way of innocent motorists, just trying to get through their fucking day.  

I am not doing involuntary bum fun with some 16 year old refugee who is 25. Fuck that. As for your muscle groups, are you an ugly Green Goddess, personal trainer to the world's dibdobs.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Manky said:

I am not doing involuntary bum fun with some 16 year old refugee who is 25. Fuck that. As for your muscle groups, are you an ugly Green Goddess, personal trainer to the world's dibdobs.

You can be extraordinarily thick at times, my northern friend. In a pool, should some speedo stealing bender try to back passage you, you can DROWN the cunt and claim he was having a seizure. Or, if the cunt in question happens to be Frank, you drown him for the general good and fun of it. Think outside the box, Manks. 

Guest deebom
22 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

There is a subtle difference between being a hippy fucker, and being a fucking hippy. You would do well to notice and observe such things.

You would do well to stop being a fucking cunt Stickers you cunt.