CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Racist Fire Service

Guest MikeD

Guest MikeD

Well, what a fucking surprise.

Now it appears the fire services in England and Wales are under attack for not having enough black and ethnic minority fire-fighters.

So now that the fear of being called RACIST has been dangled over the service, the next person or persons who apply, regardless of whether he or she is actually fucking competent to do the job will doubtless be employed, thus ticking all the relevant fucking boxes.

These whining bastards make me fucking sick.

9 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Well, what a fucking surprise.

Now it appears the fire services in England and Wales are under attack for not having enough black and ethnic minority fire-fighters.

So now that the fear of being called RACIST has been dangled over the service, the next person or persons who apply, regardless of whether he or she is actually fucking competent to do the job will doubtless be employed, thus ticking all the relevant fucking boxes.

These whining bastards make me fucking sick.

Agreed , what use is a black fireman anyway , you would never see him in a room full of soot and smoke

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

Agreed , what use is a black fireman anyway , you would never see them in a room full of soot and smoke

And he would have breathing gear on, so even if he smiled you still wouldn't spot him.

Guest Snatch

Who is actually complaining here,is it the black community or the Judges and RickB's of this world?

Personally if my house was on fire I couldn't give a fuck what colour he was,just put the fire out.

In fact I don't give a fuck anyway.

I just wish these right on PC cunts,be they black or white,would shut the fuck up.

Next we'll have those mincing handbag cunts wanted a piece of the bandwagon.

(Rick_B,ProfB,I see a connection here.)

Guest MikeD
18 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Who is actually complaining here,is it the black community or the Judges and RickB's of this world?

Personally if my house was on fire I couldn't give a fuck what colour he was,just put the fire out.

I just wish these right on PC cunts,be they black or white,would shut the fuck up.

I imagine it's the kind of scared cunts who shout 'racist' to kill any reasoned debate on the subject as they know it's a debate that they would doubtless fucking lose.

Guest Manky

We need the disability people to chuck their hats in the ring. No doubt a quadraplegic, autistic, downs syndrome fireman with cystic fibrosis and narcolepsy would be a valued member of the Red Watch.

Guest Snatch
7 minutes ago, Manky said:

We need the disability people to chuck their hats in the ring. No doubt a quadraplegic, autistic, downs syndrome fireman with cystic fibrosis and narcolepsy would be a valued member of the Red Watch.

But only if they are lesbian/poof with a child of a different ethnic background.

Guest MikeD
35 minutes ago, Snatch said:

But only if they are lesbian/poof with a child of a different ethnic background.

Well there's always the BBC if it doesn't work out.

Guest nobgobbler
5 hours ago, Snatch said:

The mincers are everywhere already. All the so-called minorities have the red carpet rolled out, it's fucking stupid. When I pay to have anything done for me, whether its having a meal cooked for me, my car fixed, or a life saving operation, I want it done by a person who has been chosen because they are best for the job, not some cunt chosen for their colour or because they play with tommy tug boat in the chocolate canal. Cunts.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, nobgobbler said:

The mincers are everywhere already. All the so-called minorities have the red carpet rolled out, it's fucking stupid. When I pay to have anything done for me, whether its having a meal cooked for me, my car fixed, or a life saving operation, I want it done by a person who has been chosen because they are best for the job, not some cunt chosen for their colour or because they play with tommy tug boat in the chocolate canal. Cunts.

Nonsence....here in Wolverhampton no one gets any preferential treatment based on colour, creed, or sexual orientation.

The benefits are shared out equally and the violence is also dispensed without regard to the above qualities, I don't know how it works down there in the uncivilized provinces of cream teas and pasties but here we pride ourselves on our sense of fair play.   

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Nonsence....here in Wolverhampton no one gets any preferential treatment based on colour, creed, or sexual orientation.

The benefits are shared out equally and the violence is also dispensed without regard to the above qualities, I don't know how it works down there in the uncivilized provinces of cream teas and pasties but here we pride ourselves on our sense of fair play.   

I blame it on the pies.

8 hours ago, luke swarm said:

How ghastly.......

Guest DingTheRioja
20 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I dont care what colour firefighters are. As long as they've got big hoses.

You should want black firemen then, because everyone knows they've all got big'uns...

JUUDDGEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest MikeD
4 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

You should want black firemen then, because everyone knows they've all got big'uns...

JUUDDGEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But if they got burned you wouldn't know how badly.

Guest Snatch
7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Which Juan was that?

5 hours ago, neil298 said:

He always wore sandals,I think it was Felipe Flop

Do you have matching coats?