CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sunday car washers

Eddie

No exactly up there with Jihadi cunts, but a close second, If there is one good thing regarding the influx of immigrants from eastern Europe, its the low cost of having you car cleaned. The tracksuit wearing Romanians surround your car like flies on shit and hey presto, 2 minutes later you are driving out in a spotless car. Why then do people waste a precious Sunday cleaning and polishing their pride and joy?

These O.C.D cunts are also fixated on cutting grass in straight lines and trimming hedges. if your life is that boring you may as well join Punkapes golf club

Sundays are for lays ins, recovering from hangovers, working on the next hangover and Sunday lunches. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Eddie said:

No exactly up there with Jihadi cunts, but a close second, If there is one good thing regarding the influx of immigrants from eastern Europe, its the low cost of having you car cleaned. The tracksuit wearing Romanians surround your car like flies on shit and hey presto, 2 minutes later you are driving out in a spotless car. Why then do people waste a precious Sunday cleaning and polishing their pride and joy?

These O.C.D cunts are also fixated on cutting grass in straight lines and trimming hedges. if your life is that boring you may as well join Punkapes golf club

Sundays are for lays ins, recovering from hangovers, working on the next hangover and Sunday lunches. 

Tea on the lawn then orf to church eh Edders?

Guest DingTheRioja
51 minutes ago, Eddie said:

A friend of my fathers was talking about his lawn and complaining, asking "what can I do to stop this?"...

..it was half a dozen wormcasts on a lawn you could play snooker on....

I wouldn't waste a single fucking femtosecond of my hard-earned spare time on car-washing, or gardening, or any tedious or repetitive chore where I can basically pay some sub-minimum wage cunt to do it for me. It's not necessarily as if I have anything better to do myself (just before Judge jumps in to point out the existential sadness of our lives) or that I lack the requisite aptitude, I'm basically just a lazy bastard.

Trickle down economics is a cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
28 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I wouldn't waste a single fucking femtosecond of my hard-earned spare time on car-washing, or gardening, or any tedious or repetitive chore where I can basically pay some sub-minimum wage cunt to do it for me. It's not necessarily as if I have anything better to do myself (just before Judge jumps in to point out the existential sadness of our lives) or that I lack the requisite aptitude, I'm basically just a lazy bastard.

Quite a response for a lazy bastard. Have my congratulations for the effort you've put in. Well done.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

My father knew someone who said you only wash a car once, the day you sell it.

Guest deebom

I never clean my car. It's a 7 seater and I have 3 small kids so you can imagine what it looks like. I don't care, it's a Honda and it starts every fucking time, despite it's last service being over 3 years ago.

Guest DingTheRioja
33 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My grandad once said "Stay away from men who have a freezer in the cellar".

He didn't half say some stupid fucking things.

Did he have one?

Guest luke swarm
19 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My grandad once said "Stay away from men who have a freezer in the cellar".

He didn't half say some stupid fucking things.

I think he may have been alluding to the fact that you should not have anything to do with them because they were not eating fresh food as frozen food lacks certain vitamins destroyed during the freezing process, Therefore unlikely to sire a new generation of healthy Romany offspring.

........Or he may have known the Fred West clan better than most.