CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guests Who Over Stay Their Welcome

Decimus

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
45 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Die

But what is this "Aber" shite about? Don't make me rustle up a phalanx of Cunts and come down there to slap you chorus singing bitches back down your awful coal mine.

7 hours ago, MikeD said:

Have I lost my title?

I demand a recount.

Fuck off you soppy cunt, it's a shit title, but still too easy to take away from you. 

Now, I have the sypihllis soaked simian cunt on the edge, you've made swift in-roads to the inner sanctum of Frank's tumbleweed whistling mind palace and have him cracking up, not at your shit gags I hasten to add.

What say we reconvene later and cunt the pair of gay spastics off once and for all? 

Guest MikeD
15 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Fuck off you soppy cunt, it's a shit title, but still too easy to take away from you. 

Now, I have the sypihllis soaked simian cunt on the edge, you've made swift in-roads to the inner sanctum of Frank's tumbleweed whistling mind palace and have him cracking up, not at your shit gags I hasten to add.

What say we reconvene later and cunt the pair of gay spastics off once and for all? 

Aaah, Frank.

He's never been the same since he made history by being the only person Dignitas ever approached first.

Guest MikeD
4 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I hear he was patron saint of Dignitas.

As every cunt wants to off themselves after encountering the tedious fucking cunt. 

They could use his example to talk people out of it.

"Look, I know you're at your lowest ebb but look on the bright side, you could be this cunt."

Guest luke swarm
47 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

I've overstayed my welcome on here.

Quite some time ago, in fact.

No don't say that Jacko...please please please don't leave us all alone....the site would be worthless without your great presence.

OK Bye and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
18 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Mind hovel more like.

Guest JackoTC
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

No don't say that Jacko...please please please don't leave us all alone....the site would be worthless without your great presence.

OK Bye and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Usually at least one minnow bites. I just expected it to be Snatch. Well done. You have at last got me to acknowledge you. Your now just below Snatch in my ratings.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, JackoTC said:

Usually at least one minnow bites. I just expected it to be Snatch. Well done. You have at last got me to acknowledge you. Your now just below Snatch in my ratings.

Jacko.being acknowledged by you fills me with dread...I might get a nasty nip eh.. you toothless old has been ...you treat being a really boring and futile character as if it were a virtue.......Go on fuck off for real and lets just see the torrent of wailing at your departure.......I can just see the flood of tears and eulogy's at the vacuum your welcome departure would generate.  

I reiterate ....don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Guest JackoTC
18 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Jacko.being acknowledged by you fills me with dread...I might get a nasty nip eh.. you toothless old has been ...you treat being a really boring and futile character as if it were a virtue.......Go on fuck off for real and lets just see the torrent of wailing at your departure.......I can just see the flood of tears and eulogy's at the vacuum your welcome departure would generate. 

I reiterate ....don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Yawn

Guest JackoTC
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

I thought you were fucking off...stop cheering people up and then bringing them down.

I think you are right. The party is over for me. I'm worthless.

However, I didn't say anything about fucking off. I'm just no longer welcome........I never really was.

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, JackoTC said:

I think you are right. The party is over for me. I'm worthless.

However, I didn't say anything about fucking off. I'm just no longer welcome........I never really was.

Not true, Jacko.  Please stay.  :lol: