CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guests Who Over Stay Their Welcome

Decimus

Tonight, me and Mrs.D went out for a few drinks and a meal with a couple of friends. The restaurant was infested with numerous northerners with ferrets down their trousers, and their coarse, barbarised version of English was doing my fucking head in. To escape the Fred Dibnah crew, like an idiot, I suggested that we all venture back to ours for a few glasses of the cheap shit I keep for company I don't particularly like.

Three fucking hours later, I'm finally shot of them. Despite a series of pointed yawns, longing stares at my watch, and a 45 minute time out for a dump, the cunts absolutely refused to take the hint. They only eventually left because Mrs. D. got absolutely fucking smashed and passed out on the couch.

My evening has been ruined. I wanted to rag the shit out of her, but I'm no Bill Cosby and prefer her conscious, if only to make her put her finger up my arse. 

• Like 1

Just now, Frank said:

Start saying your goodbyes, you hopeless fucking toilet. 

What have I missed?

The irony of that little cunt posting on a thread about over staying your welcome. He's a fucking mess, a shadow of his former self.

I've missed you, Frank. Ding's still here unfortunately.

58 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The irony of that little cunt posting on a thread about over staying your welcome. He's a fucking mess, a shadow of his former self.

I've missed you, Frank. Ding's still here unfortunately.

I'll get round to that worm once I've been through the sad state of affairs that is you and Roops. There's no doubt you've given her a good cunting.. but what a fucking idiot you made yourself look in the process. 

Is my Baldrick still here?

4 minutes ago, Admin said:

I have unbanned a few members, after all it is a 4 day holiday for the lucky amongst us. If it ends in knocking the shit out of each other I will put the bans back on. I won't hold my breath, even though many would wish I will.

Can we start a sweepstake? I reckon 48 hours for frankie. 

4 minutes ago, Admin said:

I have unbanned a few members, after all it is a 4 day holiday for the lucky amongst us. If it ends in knocking the shit out of each other I will put the bans back on. I won't hold my breath, even though many would wish I will.

Don't be soft, proper. If that weasily worm Ding specimen survives the weekend, I'll shove your hat up my arse. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Don't be soft, proper. If that weasily worm Ding specimen survives the weekend, I'll shove your hat up my arse. 

I think poor old Proper has enough interest in his arse already from the stench trench obsessed on here.

6 minutes ago, Admin said:

I think poor old Proper has enough interest in his arse already from the stench trench obsessed on here.

Can you imagine poor Mrs Proper coming home every night to that deadbeat pile of shit, with his piss-poor mod duties and one liners? Fucking cunt. 

20 minutes ago, Admin said:

I hope you havn brought Brony back........That would be stupid.

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

Hello Frank

How was your spiritual retreat with the gay Christian movement?

Had your lower bowel collapsed ?

You rhetoric is as still rudimentary but commensurate with your IQ.

6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Hello Frank

On a scale of one to ding, you're right up there with that shameless fucking bedwetter. 

Have you ever tried working out whilst humming the Rocky theme tune?

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, scotty said:

Can we start a sweepstake? I reckon 48 hours for frankie. 

There's no denying that you're in my bucket 'o' spastics for good reason, Scotty. That list holds firm to this day.. although I've taken a shine to idiot Eddie. 

5 hours ago, Frank said:

There's no denying that you're in my bucket 'o' spastics for good reason, Scotty. That list holds firm to this day.. although I've taken a shine to idiot Eddie. 

Around these parts, you are about as popular as Anjem Choudary at a bar mitzvah. I only wish you had Jazz and Keith with you, now there are two cunts worthy of a Easter resurrection.

7 hours ago, Punkape said:

Hello Frank

I suspect the irony of your reference to IQ, in this disgraceful attempt to use the written word, is entirely lost on you. Stupid cunt.

Lol. Lol. 

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, Frank said:

Get your Handicam ready then...

8 hours ago, Admin said:

Make sure you decorate your hat with barbed wired round the rim instead of ribbon, and a hedge slasher to replace that pheasant feather I know you have there.....

9 hours ago, Frank said:

My 48 hour prediction also holds firm, frank. Sadly, betfred won't even quote me odds on it.

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

Tonight, me and Mrs.D went out for a few drinks and a meal with a couple of friends. The restaurant was infested with numerous northerners with ferrets down their trousers, and their coarse, barbarised version of English was doing my fucking head in. 

Fuck me, was this 'restaurant', Wetherspoons?