CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

the queen at 90

Eddie

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Met him briefly at his Tuchenhay Inn. He was utterly arseholed...

Met Jenny Bond at a Cheshire point to point.........and leered at her. (In a gentlemanly way).

Jenny Bond........yes very toothsome if I may be allowed a small bon mot. 

Just now, Punkape said:

Met him briefly at his Tuchenhay Inn. He was utterly arseholed...

Met Jenny Bond at a Cheshire point to point.........and leered at her. (In a gentlemanly way).

Classy lady, didn't she appear on 'I'm a celebrity' for 25k?

• 1 month later...
On 24 March 2016 at 6:41 PM, Eddie said:

Be prepared for the usual suspects gushing on how amazing the queen is at reaching  90. It would be amazing if she didn't reach 90, living with an army of servants, in palaces with the best health care should improve the odds. Some poor old cunt who can't afford to switch the heating on and lives on Findus crispy pancakes might not be so impressed.

Cunts who eats frozen, pre-prepared horror food deserve to die early.

Guest Ahriman

I'm pretty sure that all of these dopy cunts have subscribed to some kind of fanatical cult, which degrees that only the most sycophantic of royal family arse lickers will be admitted into paradise where they get to reign over their own multi dimensional domain of wanton depravity and kinky fuckery.

Maybe I've yet to be indoctrinated into this crazy crazy world that an alarming percentage of the population have so readily bought into, but I fail to see the hype behind a family of washed up aristocratic parasites, whose only discernable acheivement is holding an uncontested record for being the biggest benefit scroungers in the country.

On ‎25‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 8:48 AM, luke swarm said:

And we appreciate that invitation Manky. 

These royal cunts have without doubt pulled off one of the greatest con tricks in history and continue to do so with the help of loyal "subjects" like yourself....and here is the thing ....that is what they consider you, a subject. Nothing more than a possession, a chattel to do with as they wish......and you willingly go along with this situation because you feel the need to worship something.  

Why not pay homage to something worthy...and I do not mean the chinless cunt politicians whatever political hue they may be.

Me..... I worship the late great Keith Floyd...a man of great ability and who remained shitfaced even when it was not required of him.  

Ah Keith Floyd...what that man couldn't do with a saute pan, sheep's bollocks and bottle of cabernet. A loss to French cuisine.

Guest Manky
4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ah Keith Floyd...what that man couldn't do with a saute pan, sheep's bollocks and bottle of cabernet. A loss to French cuisine.

Didn't he write " Dark side of f the moon"?

Guest deebom

I have used up my entire quota of likes on this thread. Nice work you cunts.

As for the fucking Queen. It's a little known fact that none of her lot use conventional medicine. They don't vaccinate either.

They use homeopathy... A form of medical treatment that is scoffed at and derided by pretty much the entire medical profession...

The best healthcare that money can buy...

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He also had a rather nice car if I remember correctly... 80's vantage convertible ?

Guest Fatty
On ‎24‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 6:41 PM, Eddie said:

Be prepared for the usual suspects gushing on how amazing the queen is at reaching  90. It would be amazing if she didn't reach 90, living with an army of servants, in palaces with the best health care should improve the odds. Some poor old cunt who can't afford to switch the heating on and lives on Findus crispy pancakes might not be so impressed.

She's a wrinkled up old cunt, i bet the rest of them can't wait till she dies to get rid of the smell of stale piss around the gaff

Gawd' bless ya yer ma'amness (curtsies) I'm wearing me bestest bonnet I is!