CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

the queen at 90

Eddie

Be prepared for the usual suspects gushing on how amazing the queen is at reaching  90. It would be amazing if she didn't reach 90, living with an army of servants, in palaces with the best health care should improve the odds. Some poor old cunt who can't afford to switch the heating on and lives on Findus crispy pancakes might not be so impressed.

• Like 3

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Be prepared for the usual suspects gushing on how amazing the queen is at reaching  90. It would be amazing if she didn't reach 90, living with an army of servants, in palaces with the best health care should improve the odds. Some poor old cunt who can't afford to switch the heating on and lives on Findus crispy pancakes might not be so impressed.

trouble is Eddie, just look at who is waiting in the wings to succeed her should she croak it....that fucking useless jug eared cock womble who thinks he has a right to dictate policy to ministers. He could not even stop ginger haired cunts porking his now deceased wife. 

I personally think they should all celebrate by flying out to somewhere exotic, like the Caribbean and celebrate properly this occasion as a family...however I do insist that the whole wretched clan fly out on the same plane. We can but hope that they do not have aircraft technical problems similar to what the Man Utd team experienced many decades ago.      

I saw a clip on some ITV show which quoted Prince William as saying "I often ask her what her secret is."

I'll tell you, you bald, inbred, son of a massive slag. Her secret of longevity is never working a fucking day in her life, hundreds of servants to wipe her haunted fanny and arse, and the brainwashed population of the UK who are happy to live like medieval serfs in awe of her whilst subsidising the cunt to the tune of millions of pounds each year.

• Like 3

Guest Manky

I am a royalist and proud of it. I swore allegiance to the crown 43 years ago and nothing has changed my opinion that as a symbol of Great Britain, she is as good as it gets.

I can't  imagine me swearing allegiance to the weasel Cameron, the terrorist apologist Corbyn or Lord fucking Lenny Henry. In fact the only people who ever came close were Saint Maggie of Thatcher and Sir Walter Raleigh, the inventor  of the pushbike.

3 minutes ago, Manky said:

I am a royalist and proud of it. I swore allegiance to the crown 43 years ago and nothing has changed my opinion that as a symbol of Great Britain, she is as good as it gets.

I can't  imagine me swearing allegiance to the weasel Cameron, the terrorist apologist Corbyn or Lord fucking Lenny Henry. In fact the only people who ever came close were Saint Maggie of Thatcher and Sir Walter Raleigh, the inventor  of the pushbike.

I like you manky, I really do, however if you were born into a Muslim family you would be wearing a vest looking forward to meeting your 40 virgins.

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

I like you manky, I really do, however if you were born into a Muslim family you would be wearing a vest looking forward to meeting your 40 virgins.

If I had been born into a  Muslim family ?  What sort of stupid cuntfaced comment is that?  Sir, I am an Englishman. I don't  wear vests and dead virgins would never have anything to do with me. At least the one's under my Patio didn't.

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

You can buy a waffle iron for next to nothing.

50 minutes ago, Manky said:

She's got more German DNA than a homosexual Berlin bath-house, and she's married to a jug-eared Greek racist with impulse control issues and Tourette's.

I'm quite fond of my country too, Manky, which is precisely why the sooner they're all dead the happier I'll be.

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

a jug-eared Greek racist with impulse control issues and Tourette's.

You somehow managed to make him sound bad there. Don't  believe all of Nicola's pillow talk

Just now, Manky said:

You somehow managed to make him sound bad there. Don't  believe all of Nicola's pillow talk

Oh don't get me wrong, I hate that sour-faced, Krankie-looking cunt and her Nationalist cronies way more than I hate the Queen. I just seem to have such an awful lot of hate to go around, so there's plenty left over for the Windsors.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I saw a clip on some ITV show which quoted Prince William as saying "I often ask her what her secret is."

I'll tell you, you bald, inbred, son of a massive slag. Her secret of longevity is never working a fucking day in her life, hundreds of servants to wipe her haunted fanny and arse, and the brainwashed population of the UK who are happy to live like medieval serfs in awe of her whilst subsidising the cunt to the tune of millions of pounds each year.

You've got the hump because you didn't get that Duke of Edinburgh Award after losing that bus load of under privileged kids from Ipswich.

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

You've got the hump because you didn't get that Duke of Edinburgh Award after losing that bus load of under privileged kids from Ipswich.

That deserves a knighthood, let alone a Duke of Edinburgh award. Little, tractor driving bastards. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Forgive me Gyppo, but you don't seem to grasp my local politics. If I ever had a bus load of cunts from that disgusting shit hole Ipswich, I wouldn't just casually lose them. I'd douse them all in petrol, set them alight, and sing On The Ball City over their burning, chavvy Suffolk corpses.

Pride of this here Anglia, fuck suffolk, and all who sale in her.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

Don't forget Isaac Newton who discovered gravy.

Guest Manky
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Don't forget Isaac Newton who discovered gravy.

I think it is masterful planning which lets them build Churches on Church Street, Stations on Station Road and Castles on Castle Street.

Although, the council dropped a bollock years ago by not naming all the other streets, Kebab Street

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Forgive me Gyppo, but you don't seem to grasp my local politics. If I ever had a bus load of cunts from that disgusting shit hole Ipswich, I wouldn't just casually lose them. I'd douse them all in petrol, set them alight, and sing On The Ball City over their burning, chavvy Suffolk corpses.

Pride of this here Anglia, fuck suffolk, and all who sale in her.

If it wasn't for Suffolk you'd be next door to Essex. And you wouldn't want that

Guest Bill Stickers
13 hours ago, Manky said:

I've tried explaining this to you before - you don't have to swear allegiance to anyone you subservient little spastic! 

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I've tried explaining this to you before - you don't have to swear allegiance to anyone you subservient little spastic! 

I don't care one fucking iota what you or any other cretinous prick on this site or anywhere else think. My loyalty to my sovereign and love for my country are what made me the great person I am today.

If that is not an invitation to a cunting, I don't know what is.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Manky said:

I don't care one fucking iota what you or any other cretinous prick on this site or anywhere else think. My loyalty to my sovereign and love for my country are what made me the great person I am today.

You've made yourself look a bigger cunt that I ever could. I doff my cap.

Guest Manky
5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You've made yourself look a bigger cunt that I ever could. I doff my cap.

That is only a starter for one. Watch this space old man.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Manky said:

And we appreciate that invitation Manky. 

These royal cunts have without doubt pulled off one of the greatest con tricks in history and continue to do so with the help of loyal "subjects" like yourself....and here is the thing ....that is what they consider you, a subject. Nothing more than a possession, a chattel to do with as they wish......and you willingly go along with this situation because you feel the need to worship something.  

Why not pay homage to something worthy...and I do not mean the chinless cunt politicians whatever political hue they may be.

Me..... I worship the late great Keith Floyd...a man of great ability and who remained shitfaced even when it was not required of him.  

8 hours ago, luke swarm said:

And we appreciate that invitation Manky. 

These royal cunts have without doubt pulled off one of the greatest con tricks in history and continue to do so with the help of loyal "subjects" like yourself....and here is the thing ....that is what they consider you, a subject. Nothing more than a possession, a chattel to do with as they wish......and you willingly go along with this situation because you feel the need to worship something.  

Why not pay homage to something worthy...and I do not mean the chinless cunt politicians whatever political hue they may be.

Me..... I worship the late great Keith Floyd...a man of great ability and who remained shitfaced even when it was not required of him.  

Met him briefly at his Tuchenhay Inn. He was utterly arseholed...

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The only bigger cunt than an actual royal is a royal commentator. The Royal wannabe cunts are slightly more openly snobbish and just as inbred but without any influence or status. I imagine punkape knows a few.

Met Jenny Bond at a Cheshire point to point.........and leered at her. (In a gentlemanly way).