CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

War on terror......on the corner

Guest JackoTC

Guest deebom
35 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm quite partial to a Battenberg. 

I fucking love Battenburg. My favorite fucking type of cake it is.

The 4 square spongy bit (2 yellow, 2 pink.) is fucking genius, but the best bit of the cake is the yellow soft but slightly crunchy bit on the outside. Best type of cake in the fucking world.

Fuck the royal family.

20 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Considering 95% of your output, amongst a few other in-breds, in purely trying to have a dig at other members instead of trying, even in the slightest, to stick on topic and cunt outsiders.... fuck off.

Prick.

The other 5% isn't worth reading. 

• 8 months later...
On 28/03/2016 at 8:30 PM, JackoTC said:

It fucking outrageous. What are admin doing etc etc ? Why don't they stop the CC clientele from tearing each other apart blah blah fucking blah ? Fuck off Frank etc

If that's too dull for you, here is a pic of a chinky bird getting her big bangers mashed

t1SSDUH.jpg

That looks like Gregg Wallace and Ross Kemp wearing easter bonnets and having a snog with an oriental lady looking pissed off because neither want to snog her. 

Guest JackoTC
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That looks like Gregg Wallace and Ross Kemp wearing easter bonnets and having a snog with an oriental lady looking pissed off because neither want to snog her. 

I would love to see the results of your Rorschach test...............and possibly your tits.