CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

War on terror......on the corner

Guest JackoTC

Guest JackoTC

It fucking outrageous. What are admin doing etc etc ? Why don't they stop the CC clientele from tearing each other apart blah blah fucking blah ? Fuck off Frank etc

If that's too dull for you, here is a pic of a chinky bird getting her big bangers mashed

t1SSDUH.jpg

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, JackoTC said:

It fucking outrageous. What are admin doing etc etc ? Why don't they stop the CC clientele from tearing each other apart blah blah fucking blah ? Fuck off Frank etc

If that's too dull for you, here is a pic of a chinky bird getting her big bangers mashed

t1SSDUH.jpg

Fuck me, like a dead heat in a Zeppelin race!

Guest JackoTC
59 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

They're not my hands Jacko... are they yours?

And staying on topic...

a0BOEhe_zpstwavc5sb.gif

Sadly no. I like a chinky every now and then. But don't eat it next day. Tastes horrible.

7 hours ago, Manky said:

I hope Ariel Moshe McBaws is wearing his new kosher tartan kilt.

And Jacko his gimp mask.

I wouldn't have anything to do with him. He's a sectarian bigot.

Guest DingTheRioja
54 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Sadly no. I like a chinky every now and then. But don't eat it next day. Tastes horrible.

Whereas a curry is often better... so long as it was decent in the first place, especially beef madras...

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Whereas a curry is often better... so long as it was decent in the first place, especially beef madras...

Fascinating. Valuable input as always Ding you almighty cretin. 

Guest DingTheRioja
6 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Considering 95% of your output, amongst a few other in-breds, in purely trying to have a dig at other members instead of trying, even in the slightest, to stick on topic and cunt outsiders.... fuck off.

Prick.

20 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

DingTheGourmet.

Let's hope he's predictably as shit as ever at it, just as he is with everything else he attempts.

I live in hope that he'll go truffle hunting tonight on the wasteland he's pitched his wendy house on this week and ends up ingesting large amounts of Amanita Phalloides with his Fray Bentos pie.

Guest DingTheRioja

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

DingTheGourmet.

Let's hope he's predictably as shit as ever at it, just as he is with everything else he attempts.

I live in hope that he'll go truffle hunting tonight on the wasteland he's pitched his wendy house on this week and ends up ingesting large amounts of Amanita Phalloides with his Fray Bentos pie.

Oooo!!!!!!!!!!

You nasty little boy!

Guest Bill Stickers
40 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Considering 95% of your output, amongst a few other in-breds, in purely trying to have a dig at other members instead of trying, even in the slightest, to stick on topic and cunt outsiders.... fuck off.

Prick.

You're right ding. I should post more about my favourite meals. Everyone would enjoy that kind of output.

You fucking unit. 

3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You're right ding. I should post more about my favourite meals. Everyone would enjoy that kind of output.

You fucking unit. 

Careful, Bill, Ding's developed a new cutting edge to his cunting, stating the obvious. He might end up accusing you of being 25 and male, as he's convinced it might have slipped your mind.

Guest DingTheRioja
10 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You fucking unit. 

Oooo.. edgy....