CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Individual drink purchasing cunts

Bubba C

On 30 March 2016 at 0:50 PM, Bubbles said:

Yes and no on this Luke, my chum. I don't mind a card paying cunt, as long as the fucking thing is ready to go, and there isn't one bars machine to share between 500 yards of bar and every cunt swarming to use it. 

On the other hand, cunts who order stupid fucking pussy drinks that take ages for some cocktail-flaring cunt to prepare, fuck me off unbelievably. As do cunts who, despite queuing for 10 minutes, are still undecided on what they wish to order when they get to the bar.  

Tell you what, you cunts, I'll buy your drinks. Bleach all round. Fucking idiots. 

Luke my chum ........

Dreadful.

Thick, illiterate and a sodomite.

Guest Manky

I believe that if we are to be taken seriously as a sophisticated forum for intellectual debate then we must look at the quality of some of the contributors.

Take Spunkape. Just take him. Anywhere. Forever. Please. I'll pay you to take him. Anywhere. Forever.

Guest MikeD
33 minutes ago, Manky said:

I believe that if we are to be taken seriously as a sophisticated forum for intellectual debate then we must look at the quality of some of the contributors.

Take Spunkape. Just take him. Anywhere. Forever. Please. I'll pay you to take him. Anywhere. Forever.

Then I'm in the wrong fucking place!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
59 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

You make a valid point here, Quince, which is rare for you.  Maybe our time at Shawshank helped?

Anyway, you should only ever go drinking with like-minded cunts who want to get equally as obliterated as you, and then just leave the slow-supping cunts to fall by the wayside. 

And any cunt who dodges a round and then tries to skank you for a cheeky if you break and head to the bar as you're gasping should be promptly glassed and then have their neck sliced with the nearest shard. Cheap lazy cunts. 

And fuck you, too. 

It's gospel, mmmm-hmmm yes sir.  

Something else that should be noted are stealthy cunts who don't exactly scrounge but who are passively sneaky and never seem to be placed when it's bar time. I am the type of cunt who doesn't get to hit the boozer for protracted sessions that often any more, but when I do I will not fuck about.

Possibly the missus and kids away til the next evening so naturally I'll open the fucking throttle, and if it's after work and mixed group etc it's loose round groups overlapping and so on- this is the ideal environment for these cunts to operate- tapping a bit here and there - each case is excusable alone but the habit is Cuntish. I can't be bothered paying attention and that's how they work it. Nearly always wimmen I note.

Didn't want to quote you, as otherwise the nom would look like Ding had been at it and would make it look shit.

However, nail on the fucking head, Quince, with all of your points. Fucking vermin, either pay your fucking way, or fuck right off. 

These dirty cunts are low as the pricks who order a large measure of the good brandy on your round but can only stretch as far as buying you a pint of Carlsberg on theirs, if they do even make it to the bar.

Have you ever encountered selective-memory drink buying cunts? These low-lifes will remember 6 months prior if they dug into their pockets an extra go for once, yet never seem to recollect the umpteen times you cough up for their drinks. Scum. 

Guest JackoTC
3 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Didn't want to quote you, as otherwise the these would look like Ding had been at it and would make it look shit.

However, nail on the fucking head, Quince, with all of your points. Fucking vermin, either pay your fucking way, or fuck right off.

These dirty cunts are low as the pricks who order a large measure of the good brandy on your round but can only stretch as far as buying you a pint of Carlsberg on theirs, if they do even make it to the bar.

Have you ever encountered selective-memory drink buying cunts? These low-lifes will remember 6 months prior if they dug into their pockets an extra go for once, yet never seem to recollect the umpteen times you cough up for their drinks. Scum.

You seem very angry all the time Bubba ? I notice you tend to post throughout the day. Perhaps if you got yourself a job you wouldn't worry about hanging about at the bar with the other poofs. It would be brought to you by a waitress if you had enough money to be in such an establishment. lol lol

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

"and the like".

Explain in English.

Are you a factory worker and subnormal ?

It is proper English you arsewipe. Are you a religious nutter, and the like?

Guest luke swarm

Luke my chum ........

Dreadful.

Thick, illiterate and a sodomite.

I'll bet you're very constipated.

two likes in a row from that other pipsqueak Jacko.....You would be foolish to ignore that Pinky.....PM him to meet in a pub but make sure he gets a round in before moving on for a coffee and nightcap at your bedsit.     

1 hour ago, Manky said:

Said some cunt from Collyhurst...

Guest JackoTC
4 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

two likes in a row from that other pipsqueak Jacko.....You would be foolish to ignore that Pinky.....PM him to meet in a pub but make sure he gets a round in before moving on for a coffee and nightcap at your bedsit.    

Superb. You're like my little puppets. Pull the string and you jerk about like a little convulsing spacker.

Two "likes" was all it took to lure you in. Lol lol

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Superb. You're like my little puppets. Pull the string and you jerk about like a little convulsing spacker.

Two "likes" was all it took to lure you in. Lol lol

that's right Pipsqueak...it was so obviously a cunning ploy to achieve a desired response...what a waste of a beautiful mind...you really should take up chess as you would be a grandmaster within a week. Give yourself a well deserved like.

Guest JackoTC
3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

that's right Pipsqueak...it was so obviously a cunning ploy to achieve a desired response...what a waste of a beautiful mind...you really should take up chess as you would be a grandmaster within a week. Give yourself a well deserved like.

Fair play to Bubba though, he didn't bite. Probably filling in his application form for McDonalds. Bubba No Stars - has a certain ring to it.

7 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

You seem very angry all the time Bubba ? I notice you tend to post throughout the day. Perhaps if you got yourself a job you wouldn't worry about hanging about at the bar with the other poofs. It would be brought to you by a waitress if you had enough money to be in such an establishment. lol lol

Sorry Jacko, would you like me to post about all the things that make me happy? Dumb cunt. 

Brilliant insult though, one of your best I think. Keep them coming. 

Guest Manky
8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Said some cunt from Collyhurst...

That is the 3rd time you have mentioned Collyhurst as my place of residence. It is wrong. Now listen to 'Manchester' by Beautiful South and choose another place for the next go. And stick your atlas up your arse, doused in petrol, and set fire to it you thick, pathetic cunt.

Guest luke swarm
15 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Sorry Jacko, would you like me to post about all the things that make me happy? Dumb cunt. 

Brilliant insult though, one of your best I think. Keep them coming. 

Lay off him Bubba.....this one is too smart for the likes of ordinary cunts such as ourselves...we have a grandmaster of cunt strategy among us.....and he disguises it so well behind a façade/ persona of a pathetic almost pitiable milksop.

Be warned as he anticipated my every move...even gave me a like to lull me into false sense of security before he cut me good. 

24 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Lay off him Bubba.....this one is too smart for the likes of ordinary cunts such as ourselves...we have a grandmaster of cunt strategy among us.....and he disguises it so well behind a façade/ persona of a pathetic almost pitiable milksop.

Be warned as he anticipated my every move...even gave me a like to lull me into false sense of security before he cut me good. 

He's a fucking boring, tedious twat.

I'm not sure of the family dynamics between him, the monkey and that stain Frank, but this Jacko cunt is a complete non-entity.

Guest JackoTC
30 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Correct. On all accounts. But you are still biting little fishy. Without even trying I have made you and Blubba look like a right pair of fucking mugs. lol. That's why I am a legend on here, and you pair are just :

fuck off this, boring wanker that, pathetic cunt blah blah fucking blah etc etc etc

lol lol - nice try newbies

2 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

He's a fucking boring, tedious twat.

I'm not sure of the family dynamics between him, the monkey and that stain Frank, but this Jacko cunt is a complete non-entity.

A non entity with a fucking stupidly well paid job. If your not on tomorrow I'll know your either signing on, in Lidl, or have gone to score your weed for the weekend.

1 minute ago, JackoTC said:

Correct. On all accounts. But you are still biting little fishy. Without even trying I have made you and Blubba look like a right pair of fucking mugs. lol. That's why I am a legend on here, and you pair are just :

fuck off this, boring wanker that, pathetic cunt blah blah fucking blah etc etc etc

lol lol - nice try newbies

A non entity with a fucking stupidly well paid job. If your not on tomorrow I'll know your either signing on, in Lidl, or have gone to score your weed for the weekend.

Is there good money in being a fluffer these days? Your mum used to make fuck all doing it, hence why she ended up giving blozzers to slimy cunts in order to pay the rent on her bedsit.  Well, it was either that or get raped by her greasy landlord. How is your father by the way? 

I bet you're such a shit-hot high flyer aren't you? So much so in fact, that you have no autonomy or time to be able to post on the corner during working hours? But yeah, you're right, you should probably concentrate on bringing home the bacon. Boring, fantasist, shit-stain cunt.

Oh no, did I just bite? You won't hear from me again, you soppy cunt. 

Hugs xx

• Like 1

Just now, Bubbles said:

Is there good money in being a fluffer these days? Your mum used to make fuck all doing it, hence why she ended up giving blozzers to slimy cunts in order to pay the rent on her bedsit.  Well, it was either that or get raped by her greasy landlord. How is your father by the way? 

I bet you're such a shit-hot high flyer aren't you? So much so in fact, that you have no autonomy or time to be able to post on the corner during working hours? But yeah, you're right, you should probably concentrate on bringing home the bacon. Boring, fantasist, shit-stain cunt.

Hugs xx

I had to like your work here Bubbles, nice juvenile cunting, although jacko is definitely top 5 in the rankings of top dog.

Guest JackoTC
1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

Hugs xx

Blah blah blah blah. Lol. I have never told anything but the truth on here. My life is pretty good, I don't have to fantasise. Not at all.

You've been cunted good and proper you little sock puppet. Goodbye.

That's why I am a master cunter.

I cant wait til Frank sees this - he will be so impressed.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

That is the 3rd time you have mentioned Collyhurst as my place of residence. It is wrong. Now listen to 'Manchester' by Beautiful South and choose another place for the next go. And stick your atlas up your arse, doused in petrol, and set fire to it you thick, pathetic cunt.

I don't listen to mindless, gay tossers, on drugs making a dreadful racket.

You're probably in Moston or worse still Moss Side.

Were you from Jamaica originally or Nigeria ?