CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Individual drink purchasing cunts

Bubba C

Guest luke swarm
28 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Cunts who congregate in groups at a bar and proceed to each order their own fucking drinks individually should be killed to death. 

Buy a fucking round and/or get the fuck out of my way, you fucking time-absorbing cunts, I'm trying to get shit faced. 

and even worse some of these cunts insist on paying by card...what kind of a twat goes to a pub without any wedge on them............to further demonstrate that they are indeed a cunt collective...one of them always orders a cappuchino.....which then results in even more delay for the ordinary punter trying to get shitfaced. 

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

and even worse some of these cunts insist on paying by card...what kind of a twat goes to a pub without any wedge on them............to further demonstrate that they are indeed a cunt collective...one of them always orders a cappuchino.....which then results in even more delay for the ordinary punter trying to get shitfaced. 

Yes and no on this Luke, my chum. I don't mind a card paying cunt, as long as the fucking thing is ready to go, and there isn't one bars machine to share between 500 yards of bar and every cunt swarming to use it. 

On the other hand, cunts who order stupid fucking pussy drinks that take ages for some cocktail-flaring cunt to prepare, fuck me off unbelievably. As do cunts who, despite queuing for 10 minutes, are still undecided on what they wish to order when they get to the bar.  

Tell you what, you cunts, I'll buy your drinks. Bleach all round. Fucking idiots. 

Guest Bill Stickers
16 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Also, Lukers, what kind of pretentious wank bars do you drink in if cunts are ordering frothy coffees?

I believe a "frothy coffee" is what they call Luke's arsehole after an evening of buggery down the local bath house. 

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fucking Aberdonians are bad for this. And they all invariably pay, individually, with either a pocketful of coppers, or a fucking credit card.

Surprised the cunts pay at all, and in a bar. I thought their modus operandi was Tennents Extra sat behind a wheelie bin? 

Guest luke swarm
3 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Also, Lukers, what kind of pretentious wank bars do you drink in if cunts are ordering frothy coffees?

Weatherspoons on Lichfield Street Wolverhampton.....its where all the important people congregate, film stars, socialites, business types and of course the tramps. 

Guest luke swarm
3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I believe a "frothy coffee" is what they call Luke's arsehole after an evening of buggery down the local bath house. 

Fucking hell Bill....its Wolverhampton not Istanbul.....Bath houses went out of fashion here as soon as people discovered  babywipes and deodorant

Guest MikeD
4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fucking Aberdonians are bad for this. And they all invariably pay, individually, with either a pocketful of coppers, or a fucking credit card.

Look on the bright side, due to the oil price crash the pubs in Aberdeen will soon be all fucking closed as no cunt will have any kind of money.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Cunts who congregate in groups at a bar and proceed to each order their own fucking drinks individually should be killed to death. 

Buy a fucking round and/or get the fuck out of my way, you fucking time-absorbing cunts, I'm trying to get shit faced. 

Hold up you cunt! Your theory holds water only so long as everyone you are with are power-boozing maniacs of equal verve. As soon as you throw a few missus's in and a couple of pussys, and you are like me, one finds oneself in one or more intolerable situation -

1 fucking buying birds wines and mojotos while one drinks pints

2 waiting with an empty pint glass 

3 ending up going back to the bar more than your allotted share only to have some greedy, lazy cunt say 'oh go on then, haha'. 

All intolerable situations. Fuck rounds unless you are in the proper behaving company of rich alkys. And fuck you !

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Card is only if they've nicked it...

6 hours ago, nocti said:

Who's for a round of these fuckers?

Proof that the new trendy bollocks "craft beer"market is for wankers, they examine the bacteria and make beer from it...

I'd rather just buy some beer from the shop and examine her in person.... at source...

17 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Hold up you cunt! Your theory holds water only so long as everyone you are with are power-boozing maniacs of equal verve. As soon as you throw a few missus's in and a couple of pussys, and you are like me, one finds oneself in one or more intolerable situation -

1 fucking buying birds wines and mojotos while one drinks pints

2 waiting with an empty pint glass 

3 ending up going back to the bar more than your allotted share only to have some greedy, lazy cunt say 'oh go on then, haha'. 

All intolerable situations. Fuck rounds unless you are in the proper behaving company of rich alkys. And fuck you !

You make a valid point here, Quince, which is rare for you.  Maybe our time at Shawshank helped?

Anyway, you should only ever go drinking with like-minded cunts who want to get equally as obliterated as you, and then just leave the slow-supping cunts to fall by the wayside. 

And any cunt who dodges a round and then tries to skank you for a cheeky if you break and head to the bar as you're gasping should be promptly glassed and then have their neck sliced with the nearest shard. Cheap lazy cunts. 

And fuck you, too. 

Guest DrCunt
On 30/03/2016 at 3:56 PM, Snatch said:

So it tastes of fish then.

"This is the power that drives the hand that drinks 'Treadmill', the mighty lager, with the world's first great taste of fish!"

© Monty Python

On 30 March 2016 at 0:11 PM, Bubbles said:

You drink in strange gay bars ?