CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A Fucking Festival of Cuntery..

Admin

11 hours ago, Snatch said:

It will be denied but I'm thinking that foul play is going here behind the scenes. A nom designed to see of someone will go far enough to either get banned or leave of their own free will.

Either way,what sad little lowlife cunts thought that up between them?

Interesting you should say that. A few days ago I was approached by the Grand Council of Cunts (the site's ultimate authority) and asked if it was possible to send out electronic waves via the wifi signal to induce paranoia and aggression. I declined.

Dr.Rosa Utterfraud.

10 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Interesting you should say that. A few days ago I was approached by the Grand Council of Cunts (the site's ultimate authority) and asked if it was possible to send out electronic waves via the wifi signal to induce paranoia and aggression. I declined.

Dr.Rosa Utterfraud.

Fuck off

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

Fuck off

Bubbles you foul mouthed fuck, i'm not sure that is the way to address a lady, or undress for that matter, though this one we know to be a serial bag-dropper.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

You bring to mind Gurt. Where the fuck is the disgusting toad?

It has occurred to me that bubbles and Gurt might be one and the same, though this is mere supposition. I think Gurt couldn't take the cunting and is off growing a thicker skin.

8 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It has occurred to me that bubbles and Gurt might be one and the same, though this is mere supposition. I think Gurt couldn't take the cunting and is off growing a thicker skin.

We have discussed this, and you decided that you were being a complete fucking gimp, remember? 

Now fuck off, Bill. 

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Dr.Rosa Utterfraud.

Twat.

Guest luke swarm
4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Dr.Rosa Utterfraud.

Utter Bollocks....I have a good friend who has a seat at the GCC and she has not heard of any such bizarre request.....I do however know that even this august  and venerable body thinks you are right pain in the posterior and should be subjected to a domestos enema.    

10 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Utter Bollocks....I have a good friend who has a seat at the GCC and she has not heard of any such bizarre request.....I do however know that even this august  and venerable body thinks you are right pain in the posterior and should be subjected to a domestos enema.    

Golf is far more fun.

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I was under the impression that the Camberwell Pikey was top dog on here.

Nonsense....I had Rick B down as the clear champion by a country mile......you do not want to fuck with that man as he can destroy with a single word.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Nonsense....I had Rick B down as the clear champion by a country mile......you do not want to fuck with that man as he can destroy with a single word.

An interesting choice of phrase as logically a country mile is just as long as any other mile and now that we have the metric system it should be 1.6km blah, blah blah,...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Bubbles said:

We have discussed this, and you decided that you were being a complete fucking gimp, remember? 

Now fuck off, Bill. 

That's the spirit Gurters - new leaf.  Cunt.

Guest JackoTC
22 hours ago, Snatch said:

It will be denied but I'm thinking that foul play is going here behind the scenes. A nom designed to see of someone will go far enough to either get banned or leave of their own free will.

FFS Snatch. Get out a bit, find some friends, whatever it takes to make you happy.

Do you really think you are a plaything of the CC hierarchy ?  They have no interest in you. Only I pay you any notice at all.

Why not join my Punch and Judy show with my other little puppets.You can be the crocodile, with your spikey but spongy teeth.

Guest MikeD
22 hours ago, Snatch said:

And if anyone did you can fucking guarantee they'd be back within a couple of days.

Guest Snatch
57 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

FFS Snatch. Get out a bit, find some friends, whatever it takes to make you happy.

Do you really think you are a plaything of the CC hierarchy ?  They have no interest in you. Only I pay you any notice at all.

Why not join my Punch and Judy show with my other little puppets.You can be the crocodile, with your spikey but spongy teeth.

Fuck off Frank you utter spastic. Nothing you say interests anyone whatever ID you use.

You are one boring wanker that makes ProfB almost acceptable.

Guest MikeD
31 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Fuck off Frank you utter spastic. Nothing you say interests anyone whatever ID you use.

You are one boring wanker that makes ProfB almost acceptable.

Yeah, fucking steady on.