CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The world being closer to an international terrorist Nuclear attack.

cuntspotter

Guest BrothersQuim
On 02/04/2016 at 1:55 PM, Couldn't give a shit said:

I formally invite ISIS to nuke Liverpool and wipe this god forsaken shithole and its sub-human inhabitants from the face of the Earth. In return I will buy them all a bacon butty dripping with brown sauce.

Why would you go through the hassle of planning it all, building the device and carrying out the attack if the end result was going to be so drastically beneficial? They want to cause damage for fuck sakes.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 2 April 2016 at 0:37 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

Ah fuck you, fuck everyone, fuck you all!

I love Glengarry Glenross

"You stupid fucking cunt!".

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, BrothersQuim said:

Why would you go through the hassle of planning it all, building the device and carrying out the attack if the end result was going to be so drastically beneficial? They want to cause damage for fuck sakes.

I'm not sure how you got past the gate keeper, being quite clearly a dribbling invalid.

However, perhaps there's some hope for you. I've seen worse creatures turn up here and morph from a grim little caterpillar into a beautiful butterfly - take young Gurt for instance.