CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Doctors that supply drugs on the banned list to "sportsmen".

cuntspotter

23 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Ding, you are a filthy cunt who was quite clearly pissed last night. That excuses nothing, it truly was fucking disgusting.

However the fuck your intended it, it can only be interpreted that you have serious fucking issues. 

Whilst your vile comments are utterly reprehensible, for Neil to be mentioned is even more fucking strange. What the fuck is wrong with you? 

I'll probably get fucked off for this, I have been for less in the past, but I sincerely wish you'd leave this site and consider killing yourself. 

Erm... is this a good time to put up some really bad Rolf Harris jokes. Just asking.

I very briefly saw the discourse last night but was unable to comment. FWIW and from what I remember the offending post was certainly crass and distasteful. As someone correctly intimated, they warranted removal but not a spell in the cooler for the perpetrator. Strange that some punters can post child abuse related "humour" without community censure but the moment the whipping boy of the moment says something then all hell breaks lose. I also think that certain punters are over egging the "I'm disgusted" spiel and not for the first time, are capitalising on faux outrage.....

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I very briefly saw the discourse last night but was unable to comment. FWIW and from what I remember the offending post was certainly crass and distasteful. As someone correctly intimated, they warranted removal but not a spell in the cooler for the perpetrator. Strange that some punters can post child abuse related "humour" without community censure but the moment the whipping boy of the moment says something then all hell breaks lose. I also think that certain punters are over egging the "I'm disgusted" spiel and not for the first time, are capitalising on faux outrage.....

I'm glad that you thought the original comment was in bad taste, I'd be worried if you didn't.

With regard to other members posting similar filth and getting away with it, and not being cunted, I can honestly say I have not seen anything like that, but I'm willing to stand corrected if you can direct me to somewhere on the site that contains it.

As for our supposed faux outrage, I can assure you that I am genuinely disgusted by child abuse, even if someone is attempting to be jocular. I would hope that as a mother, and a human being, you would feel the same. Now is not the time for petty point scoring, what he said was disgusting and there was no excuse. End of discussion.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm glad that you thought the original comment was in bad taste, I'd be worried if you didn't.

With regard to other members posting similar filth and getting away with it, and not being cunted, I can honestly say I have not seen anything like that, but I'm willing to stand corrected if you can direct me to somewhere on the site that contains it.

Try the sickipedia thread. There are other examples, but I'm not going to trawl the site for them.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:
  1. I'm glad that you thought the original comment was in bad taste, I'd be worried if you didn't.
  2. With regard to other members posting similar filth and getting away with it, and not being cunted, I can honestly say I have not seen anything like that, but I'm willing to stand corrected if you can direct me to somewhere on the site that contains it.
  3. As for our supposed faux outrage, I can assure you that I am genuinely disgusted by child abuse, even if someone is attempting to be jocular. I would hope that as a mother, and a human being, you would feel the same. Now is not the time for petty point scoring, what he said was disgusting and there was no excuse. End of discussion.
  1. You couldn't give a fuck, except for trying to get me banned. Still failing at that by the way.
  2. Have a look at the Sickipedia thread.. every other joke scotty has posted is peado related.
  3. Bollocks, see point 1. you saw an opportunity to try and get me banned, as did your pack of toothless poodles.

Failed again, much like your real life.

Guest luke swarm
17 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:
  1. You couldn't give a fuck, except for trying to get me banned. Still failing at that by the way.
  2. Have a look at the Sickipedia thread.. every other joke scotty has posted is peado related.
  3. Bollocks, see point 1. you saw an opportunity to try and get me banned, as did your pack of toothless poodles.

Look chaps can we just start agreeing with this tiresome cunt.....ripping into him seems to produce crap at a increasing geometric rate and the strategy has failed. Perhaps if everyone eased off on to him he might get bored and not feel the need to post so regularly.

I know its hard as he is such an irritant but lets face it...he is here to stay unfortunately. 

26 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Anything you say is nullified by the fact that you showed yourself up last night. 40 plus, pissed up on a Monday, and posting sick perverted shit on an obscure website late at night. You're a fucking vile, sad perverted cunt and I'd pity you if it wasn't for the fact that you are a deluded fuckwit who seems to have some sort of misguided sense of superiority. 

On 03/04/2016 at 0:25 PM, BigBowBalls said:

Tennis has been mentioned. This would surely explain the surly behaviour of the moody Jocko. What would make the entire last 20 years of tennis worthwhile is if it is revealed he won Wimbledon when dosed up.

You might as well build a mosque on Murrayfield or whatever fuck its called...

To be fair to the miserable jock cunt, he did have to survive the dunblane shootings. 

Guest DingTheRioja
13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Anything you say is nullified by the fact that you showed yourself up last night. 40 plus, pissed up on a Monday, and posting sick perverted shit on an obscure website late at night. You're a fucking vile, sad perverted cunt and I'd pity you if it wasn't for the fact that you are a deluded fuckwit who seems to have some sort of misguided sense of superiority. 

04d394e938cb99fab39d1eab03b4fbe9.jpg

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

He's a fucking disgusting, vile cunt. What he said last night was fucking abominable.

What you two get upto after dark is no concern of mine.

43 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:
  2. Have a look at the Sickipedia thread.. every other joke scotty has posted is peado related

You're missing the point of that thread. 

It's about Sickipedia. 

Any topic or subject was allowed on there, as long as it was funny. If it wasn't, the joke would swiftly be removed by the community, the voters or the moderators. Racism, sexism, paedophilia, incest, pretty much anything went as long as it was funny and clearly a joke. Jokes about those subjects are healthy in my opinion, because they air a problem rather than suppressing it.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, scotty said:

You're missing the point of that thread. 

It's about Sickipedia. 

Any topic or subject was allowed on there, as long as it was funny. If it wasn't, the joke would swiftly be removed by the community, the voters or the moderators. Racism, sexism, paedophilia, incest, pretty much anything went as long as it was funny and clearly a joke. Jokes about those subjects are healthy in my opinion, because they air a problem rather than suppressing it.

Not really, "those" posts aren't really allowed at all on this site, joking or otherwise.

Guest Bill Stickers

I am afraid this peado witch hunt is ridiculous, and that's without seeing the comment.

Wanker and Cunt ding may be, peado he is not just for making a poor joke on the subject. 

We all make jokes in very poor taste here on sensitive topics such as suicide, so I'm not sure we can ring fence a topic from humour. I personally wouldn't joke about noncing and wouldn't encourage it, but is it beyond the pale when genocide is fair game?

Frankie Boyle, monkey dust and others have often made jokes in poor taste on the subject of pedaphilia and it doesn't make them a peado.

As I said, it might make ding a fucking unfunny cretin with terrible, terrible judgment but not a peado. 

Guest luke swarm
38 minutes ago, scotty said:

Any topic or subject was allowed on there, as long as it was funny.

And there Scotty is a concept beyond this stupid cunt

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

I am afraid this peado witch hunt is ridiculous, and that's without seeing the comment.

Wanker and Cunt ding may be, peado he is not just for making a poor joke on the subject. 

We all make jokes in very poor taste here on sensitive topics such as suicide, so I'm not sure we can ring fence a topic from humour. I personally wouldn't joke about noncing and wouldn't encourage it, but is it beyond the pale when genocide is fair game?

Frankie Boyle, monkey dust and others have often made jokes in poor taste on the subject of pedaphilia and it doesn't make them a peado.

As I said, it might make ding a fucking unfunny cretin with terrible, terrible judgment but not a peado. 

Can't quite decide if that's a compliment or not....

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

And there Scotty is a concept beyond this stupid cunt

No, try looking at the rules, #9...

They have been "let slide" on the sicki thread.. still against them though...

You're more fucking stupid than Decs is for following his shit.

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Can't quite decide if that's a compliment or not....

No, try looking at the rules, #9...

They have been "let slide" on the sicki thread.. still against them though...

You're more fucking stupid than Decs is for following his shit.

And you're still missing the point of it. Sicki was a forum where anyone could joke about any subject, no matter how tasteless. The thread I posted was intended to preserve whatever jokes anyone here remembers from that site. If you don't like it, don't look at it.

Just now, scotty said:

And you're still missing the point of it. Sicki was a forum where anyone could joke about any subject, no matter how tasteless. The thread I posted was intended to preserve whatever jokes anyone here remembers from that site. If you don't like it, don't look at it.

Don't speak to it, Scotty. Fingers crossed it'll be like Freddie Kruger and fuck off if nobody believes it's real. 

Any similarities between the two are entirely intentional. 

Guest luke swarm
7 minutes ago, scotty said:

Wasting your time Scotty......the only time this cunt has heard the term joke is when its directed at him. 

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, scotty said:

No, you thick prick, I'm not missing the point of the real Sicki website, that is, however, quite different from this website.  The anti-murrican jokes being voted up or down depending on if the US had woken up was quite funny at times.

...and I'm not bothered one bit about any sick shit posted on here or there, I was merely pointing out the double standards of the other pricks, iirc Bubbles made a joke about Maddie on there, someone possibly the victim of noncery or possibly filicide, no one knows, but apparently he can make jokes about her... I, however, made jokes about the sickos not being able to get a real woman...

The dozy fucktards are trying to gang up and "present evidence" or some such shit to get me banned, 99% of it is false and/or deliberately misconstrued.... the rest is bollocks.

Oh yes...

85f.png

Guest DingTheRioja
13 minutes ago, scotty said:
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Eh?

So you managed to edit your quote after fucking it up the first time?

Give yourself a smartie.