CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who moan about a lack of CC nominations but never nominate anything themselves.

Decimus

So, it appears that Ding wants to get back to basics and take the site back to nominating cunts.

All very well and good, but in the past two months he's banged out a grand total of...two noms. And one of them was a cut and paste hash job he ripped off from Smash Hits magazine. Roops, as pointed out by Bubbles, has nommed absolutely fuck all, yet has continuously moaned non stop for months about members cunting each other and not nominating. MikeD, CC's U.N. peace keeper, at least practices what he preaches and bangs out noms regularly. It's neither here nor there that they are usually a steaming pile of shit, it's the effort that counts.

The only people who nom regularly are the members who get accused of constantly cunting other members. If it wasn't for them this site would be fucking dead, with MikeD endlessly rehashing shite one liners, Ding multi-quoting six month old content, and Roops continuing to have her menopaused based meltdown online for all to see.

Practice what you preach you boring, hypocritical cunts.

• Like 2

Guest MikeD
13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

So, it appears that Ding wants to get back to basics and take the site back to nominating cunts.

All very well and good, but in the past two months he's banged out a grand total of...two noms. And one of them was a cut and paste hash job he ripped off from Smash Hits magazine. Roops, as pointed out by Bubbles, has nommed absolutely fuck all, yet has continuously moaned non stop for months about members cunting each other and not nominating. MikeD, CC's U.N. peace keeper, at least practices what he preaches and bangs out noms regularly. It's neither here nor there that they are usually a steaming pile of shit, it's the effort that counts.

The only people who nom regularly are the members who get accused of constantly cunting other members. If it wasn't for them this site would be fucking dead, with MikeD endlessly rehashing shite one liners, Ding multi-quoting six month old content, and Roops continuing to have her menopaused based meltdown online for all to see.

Practice what you preach you boring, hypocritical cunts.

I've lost count of the amount of times you've had a go at me but it must be well into double figures, and others too. 

Guess what? I'm still here and so are the others, so I'm sure a genius like yourself can figure out from that the amount of influence you have on here.

But hey, if it makes you happy to rant on like a fucking spoiled child, gets your anger out and stops you from going on a killing spree of innocent people then fucking fire away.

And....i'll get me fucking coat!!

Just now, MikeD said:

I've lost count of the amount of times you've had a go at me but it must be well into double figures, and others too. 

Guess what? I'm still here and so are the others, so I'm sure a genius like yourself can figure out from that the amount of influence you have on here.

But hey, if it makes you happy to rant on like a fucking spoiled child, gets your anger out and stops you from going on a killing spree of innocent people then fucking fire away.

And....i'll get me fucking coat!!

Please stay on topic, Mike. No one likes a petulant brat derailing threads. Practice. What. You. Preach.

Lol.

Fucking disgusting behaviour if you ask me. 

Get cunting if you want stuff to be cunted, rather than lurking in the shadows like a greasy sex-criminal, ready to pounce at the mere mention of your name, or to bleat on about how wonderful the old corner was. 

Wake up cunts, this is the corner now. If it was so brilliant, it wouldn't have changed, surely? Get a grip, or fuck off. 

• Like 1

Guest MikeD
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Please stay on topic, Mike. No one likes a petulant brat derailing threads. Practice. What. You. Preach.

Lol.

Jesus fucking wept.

Whatever you say, boss.

6 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Jesus fucking wept.

Whatever you say, boss.

He's got a point, Mike. At least wait until 6 posts in before fucking up a nom. It's a bit fucking rich, don't you think? Crying about people doing it, then doing it yourself? 

Anyway, for what it's worth, I thought Decs was being quite complimentary about you....

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

He's got a point, Mike. At least wait until 6 posts in before fucking up a nom. It's a bit fucking rich, don't you think? Crying about people doing it, then doing it yourself? 

Anyway, for what it's worth, I thought Decs was being quite complimentary about you....

Okay.

Guest MikeD
5 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I just thought I'd have an opinion, regardless of the nom.

Maybe I should have started a Mike v Decimus thread that only me and him can comment on.

1 minute ago, MikeD said:

I just thought I'd have an opimom's, regardless of the nom.

Maybe I should have started a Mike v Decimus thread that only me and him can comment on.

Everything I have said is true, Mike. Maybe saying your noms are shite was a bit naughty of me, but I do recognise the fact that you do make an effort, unlike others on here who moan non stop about the site not being used to nominate cunts. 

6 minutes ago, MikeD said:

I just thought I'd have an opinion, regardless of the nom.

Not at all, Mike, you say what you like, I'm a massive proponent of free-speech. Especially on here, even if I do often get vilified for speaking my mind.

Reading the nom again, it appeared simply a light-hearted jab at your soft underbelly, nothing to get shirty about. After all, we all know the real cunt here is Ding. 

• Like 1

Guest MikeD
Just now, Decimus said:

Everything I have said is true, Mike. Maybe saying your noms are shite was a bit naughty of me, but I do recognise the fact that you do make an effort, unlike others on here who moan non stop about the site not being used to nominate cunts. 

And if they are shite, as with anything else on here, does it really fucking matter?

Fuck it, it's lunchtime.

Guest MikeD
3 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Not at all, Mike, you say what you like, I'm a massive proponent of free-speech. Especially on here, even if I do often get vilified for speaking my mind.

Reading the nom again, it appeared simply a light-hearted jab at your soft underbelly, nothing to get shirty about. After all, we all know the real cunt here is Ding. 

I know, it's pathetic.

I really need to toughen up and be more like everyone else on here.

And make your mind up, it's either me or Ding, stop fucking about.

3 minutes ago, MikeD said:

And if they are shite, as with anything else on here, does it really fucking matter?

Fuck it, it's lunchtime.

No, none of it matters, Mike. Hence why people (cunts) should stop shitting themselves and crying if a nom goes off at a tangent or if some cunt gets a ripping. 

1 minute ago, MikeD said:

I know, it's pathetic.

I really need to toughen up and be more like everyone else on here.

And make your mind up, it's either me or Ding, stop fucking about.

Michael, I've never said you're more of a cunt than Ding, I would never do that to you. 

Unfortunately, I have to be out until the small hours of the morning so I guess I'll join in later, however I will say this. Its rather illuminating that instead of carrying on the debate elsewhere, Decs has chosen to start a new thread albeit from a different angle. One mo' thing......"....meltdown for all to see".  Really Decs?:rolleyes:

Guest MikeD
Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Unfortunately, I have to be out until the small hours of the morning so I guess I'll join in later, however I will say this. Its rather illuminating that instead of carrying on the debate elsewhere, Decs has chosen to start a new thread albeit from a different angle. One mo' thing......"....meltdown for all to see".  Really Decs?:rolleyes:

Oh for fuck sake, here we go again.

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Unfortunately, I have to be out until the small hours of the morning so I guess I'll join in later, however I will say this. Its rather illuminating that instead of carrying on the debate elsewhere, Decs has chosen to start a new thread albeit from a different angle

Yes... Because I nominate things. Try it sometime.

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'd like to 'like' this for you, Roops, but I'm all out. 

That, and the fact that it's a fucking shit post that doesn't make any sense. 

Guest MikeD
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm hoping that Roops will stay on topic, Mike and has taken heed of me asking her to practice what she preaches.

I know, going off topic and then moaning about it.

Cunts.