CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yodeling

Ape™️

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Lukers, I'm not sure what his disgusting secret vice is, but I'm certain there is one.

He is Welsh.....is that not punishment enough Quince...he must have done something terrible in a previous life to warrant this cruel and terrible karma.  A diet of Cawl , Brains beer and wooly bully sex is not really living though is it.

5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Gurt you cunt, you've been slacking. Have you been in the secure ward?

Yep. Currently off my box on chlorpromazine; makes me a bit sleepy so I got a Henry of charge off bill stickers. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
32 minutes ago, Gurt said:

Hope a spoil heap slips down on your shitty street like Aberfan and they play Harry Secombe, songs of praise style, on repeat at your funeral. 

I do quite enjoy your posts but this is totally voided by the fact that you are Welsh 

Please go to your nearest petrol station, stick a nozzle down your throat, fill yourself up with 5 gallons of 4 star. 

Port Talbot should close, Welsh cunts

Gurt, if you had used "slag heap" instead of "spoil heap", you, or some other cunt could have made an excellent little jape of it later by referring it to Mrs Bubbles. In fact I think I have possibly done this a while ago. You need to sow seeds in this fashion in order to reap the cunt crop later, it's good practice. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
33 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

He is Welsh.....is that not punishment enough Quince...he must have done something terrible in a previous life to warrant this cruel and terrible karma.  A diet of Cawl , Brains beer and wooly bully sex is not really living though is it.

I'm not sure it is punishment enough Luke. As you say, he has done something awful in a previous existence and has only his own cunt to blame. I wonder what it was? For the sake of his very soul he should be cleansed with fire so his spirit could happily soar free!

Guest Wizardsleeve

Yodeling?  Isn't that the sound produced when Bill and Decimus are buggering each other in the gents at the gay bar on Saturday nights? 

Guest Snatch
12 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Looking at the picture on the She Taught Me To Yodel video he should have sacked his tailor. The jacket  is about three inches longer on one side than the other and the ridiculous shiny trousers are several sizes too large and look like they came from the women's XXL section of Primark.

What is it with ex mods and posts? Apple is another one that is boring as fuck.

Stick your jacket and shiny trousers up your fucking arse.

Guest Bill Stickers

Swiss gold hoarding, mountain goat herding, yodelling cunts. Got no time for them, and neither has God. That's why he invented the Avalanche. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
15 hours ago, Gurt said:

Hope a spoil heap slips down on your shitty street like Aberfan and they play Harry Secombe, songs of praise style, on repeat at your funeral. 

I do quite enjoy your posts but this is totally voided by the fact that you are Welsh 

Please go to your nearest petrol station, stick a nozzle down your throat, fill yourself up with 5 gallons of 4 star. 

Port Talbot should close, Welsh cunts

When was the last time you brought 4 star petrol you fucking moron, or paid for it by the gallon? I bet you would suggest paying for it in shillings you historically old wankstain.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
12 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Yodeling?  Isn't that the sound produced when Bill and Decimus are buggering each other in the gents at the gay bar on Saturday nights? 

Do they have a separate gents bog in a gay bar? I've never been to one, principally because i'm not gay but for quite a number of other valid reasons too.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Do they have a separate gents bog in a gay bar? I've never been to one, principally because i'm not gay but for quite a number of other valid reasons too.

What a load of fucking horse shit. Me and decimus saw you in one on the weekend, wearing your little waistcoat uniform.

You were the cunt who sells lollipops, sprays cheap perfume, and fishes the shitty Jonnys out of the u-bends for less than minimum wage.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
23 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

What a load of fucking horse shit. Me and decimus saw you in one on the weekend, wearing your little waistcoat uniform.

You were the cunt who sells lollipops, sprays cheap perfume, and fishes the shitty Jonnys out of the u-bends for less than minimum wage.

Still better than being gay though. I would rather be fishing shitty johnnies out of U-bends than retrieve them from my arse. Anyhow, a previous post established you're gay now can you explain why there would be a need to have separate gents and girls bogs?

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Still better than being gay though. I would rather be fishing shitty johnnies out of U-bends than retrieve them from my arse. Anyhow, a previous post established you're gay now can you explain why there would be a need to have separate gents and girls bogs?

Lady boys, you fucking idiot.

I'm not sure if anyone's ever told you this, but you're a right boring fucking cunt. 

Guest Bill Stickers
16 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I think the dopey cunt is in denial. And he lives in a bungalow. 

I've been hesitant to tell people this, but I often have dreams of brutally killing young Drew the single storey dweller. Usually with a blunt kitchen instrument in the most horrendous fashion. 

These night terrors cause me to wake in the middle of the night, screaming, in a cold sweat, pyjama bottoms soaked in urine, and with a great big fucking erection.

4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I've been hesitant to tell people this, but I often have dreams of brutally killing young Drew the single storey dweller. Usually with a blunt kitchen instrument in the most horrendous fashion. 

These night terrors cause me to wake in the middle of the night, screaming, in a cold sweat, pyjama bottoms soaked in urine, and with a great big fucking erection.

Say it loud and proud, my friend.  That cave-dwelling mole rat needs to learn his place. 

I bet his bungalow is full of doilies and porcelain dogs. What a complete cunt. 

6 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Say it loud and proud, my friend.  That cave-dwelling mole rat needs to learn his place. 

I bet his bungalow is full of doilies and porcelain dogs. What a complete cunt. 

He's also outed himself on another thread as a fucking slap head. The cunt has absolutely no qualms whatsoever about making himself look like an A class fucking pillock

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He's also outed himself on another thread as a fucking slap head. The cunt has absolutely no qualms whatsoever about making himself look like an A class fucking pillock

He may actually be a fucking mole rat. Don't suppose he's ever mentioned his buck-teeth?

Some people are as thick as fuck. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
37 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I bet his bungalow is full of doilies and porcelain dogs. What a complete cunt. 

Fuck off you cunts. My crocheted bog roll cosies are the epitome of bungalow style.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

I find it difficult and uncomfortable to piss with an erection, plus harsh on the ceiling plasterwork. 

3 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

When was the last time you brought 4 star petrol you fucking moron, or paid for it by the gallon? I bet you would suggest paying for it in shillings you historically old wankstain.

Terribly sorry drew, I must make sure I get some premium unleaded to pour through your shitty, historically old, bungalow letterbox.

6 minutes ago, Gurt said:

Terribly sorry drew, I must make sure I get some premium unleaded to pour through your shitty, historically old, bungalow letterbox.

Gurters, in your perusings, have you seen that Ding's been up to his old grassing tricks again?

The cunt appears to have gone to ground since, but I'm sure that the good members of The Corner would be keen to hear your opinion on his despicable antics.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Gurters, in your perusings, have you seen that Ding's been up to his old grassing tricks again?

The cunt appears to have gone to ground since, but I'm sure that the good members of The Corner would be keen to hear your opinion on his despicable antics.

Say it is not so.