CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yodeling

Ape™️

I didn't want to pop the cherry of this drivel, Ape, but now that Spots has, here goes. 

What a fucking pile of wank nom. I thought it was about those delivery cunts, who are fucking weapons-grade cunts. 

Don't deliver when they're supposed to. Don't ring the doorbell and just leave a card even if you're at home. Make it nigh on fucking impossible to get an item re-delivered at a convenient time. 

Back on topic, Pygmies are cunts. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I didn't want to pop the cherry of this drivel, Ape, but now that Spots has, here goes. 

What a fucking pile of wank nom. I thought it was about those delivery cunts, who are fucking weapons-grade cunts. 

Don't deliver when they're supposed to. Don't ring the doorbell and just leave a card even if you're at home. Make it nigh on fucking impossible to get an item re-delivered at a convenient time. 

Back on topic, Pygmies are cunts. 

Bubbles,I have news for you, and it is that you are a stupid cunt. 

Ape, take no notice of this valley trotting mooncalf, it is clearly a superior nom. I'm amazed it hasn't been thought of before. There are not many one worded noms left that are undeniably a cunt, but this is one. Possibly bubbles is sore because, let's face it, the Welsh are pretty much yodelling cunts. Lower altitude Swiss really, the scum of the earth.

Looking at the picture on the She Taught Me To Yodel video he should have sacked his tailor. The jacket  is about three inches longer on one side than the other and the ridiculous shiny trousers are several sizes too large and look like they came from the women's XXL section of Primark.

5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ape, take no notice of this valley trotting mooncalf, it is clearly a superior nom. I'm amazed it hasn't been thought of before. There are not many one worded noms left that are undeniably a cunt, but this is one. Possibly bubbles is sore because, let's face it, the Welsh are pretty much yodelling cunts. Lower altitude Swiss really, the scum of the earth.

Good work Quincy.

6 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

QC, you vacuous idiot. Only a complete and utter cunt, like your good self, would describe the Welsh as 'pretty much yodelling cunts', when everyone knows they sound like brain-dead idiots gargling a mouthful of phlegm. 

Present company excluded, of course. 

19 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Slim Whitman... what a cunt!

Slim Pickens....not a cunt

2 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Looking at the picture on the She Taught Me To Yodel video he should have sacked his tailor. The jacket  is about three inches longer on one side than the other and the ridiculous shiny trousers are several sizes too large and look like they came from the women's XXL section of Primark.

So that's where you get your dresses from! Dont worry Rick, I won't tell anyone.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
16 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

QC, you vacuous idiot. Only a complete and utter cunt, like your good self, would describe the Welsh as 'pretty much yodelling cunts', when everyone knows they sound like brain-dead idiots gargling a mouthful of phlegm. 

Present company excluded, of course. 

Fucking sing song cunts.  Male choir singing is such gay shite. Do you indulge in this bollocks?

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

gay shite. Do you indulge in this bollocks?

That's an outrageous and scurrilous thing to say and you should retract it straightaway......Bubbles to my knowledge is not a fan of arse banditary.

8 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Fucking sing song cunts.  Male choir singing is such gay shite. Do you indulge in this bollocks?

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

That's an outrageous and scurrilous thing to say and you should retract it straightaway......Bubbles to my knowledge is not a fan of arse banditary.

No need, Lukers, I've been rumbled. What a bastard that Quincy is for blowing my cover. I'd kept my shameful secret hidden for so long, bollocks. 

What. A. Cunt. 

7 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

No need, Lukers, I've been rumbled. What a bastard that Quincy is for blowing my cover. I'd kept my shameful secret hidden for so long, bollocks. 

What. A. Cunt. 

Damn right you're a cunt. Lamb noncing is very much frowned upon by the civilised world ( unless it's Amanda Lamb). 

Also the insistence of talking Klingon and pretending it's an actual language whilst still having to resort to using English for most of your nouns is fucking ridiculous.

Kill.your.self

1 minute ago, Gurt said:

Damn right you're a cunt. Lamb noncing is very much frowned upon by the civilised world ( unless it's Amanda Lamb). 

Also the insistence of talking Klingon and pretending it's an actual language whilst still having to resort to using English for most of your nouns is fucking ridiculous.

Kill.your.self

Excellent work, Gurt. 

Hope a spoil heap slips down on your shitty street like Aberfan and they play Harry Secombe, songs of praise style, on repeat at your funeral. 

I do quite enjoy your posts but this is totally voided by the fact that you are Welsh 

Please go to your nearest petrol station, stick a nozzle down your throat, fill yourself up with 5 gallons of 4 star. 

Port Talbot should close, Welsh cunts

1 minute ago, Gurt said:

Hope a spoil heap slips down on your shitty street like Aberfan and they play Harry Secombe, songs of praise style, on repeat at your funeral. 

I do quite enjoy your posts but this is totally voided by the fact that you are Welsh 

Please go to your nearest petrol station, stick a nozzle down your throat, fill yourself up with 5 gallons of 4 star. 

Port Talbot should close, Welsh cunts

This is definitely your best work. Seriously. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
34 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Lukers, I'm not sure what his disgusting secret vice is, but I'm certain there is one.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
27 minutes ago, Gurt said:

Kill.your.self

Gurt you cunt, you've been slacking. Have you been in the secure ward?