CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Victim Cunts

Guest BrothersQuim

Guest BrothersQuim

https://youtu.be/2nvnFpbMfMQ

I saw this video on YouTube earlier today and I was laughing my bollocks off at it. Hitting women isn't something I condone, having said that I also think If you're going to be swinging at people, male or female don't be shocked when they do it back. The cunts of this nomination are those who cry victim after getting the shit slapped out of them due to their own moronic behaviour.

Skip to 58 seconds for the video.

Brothers, whilst a brave first attempt at a nom, you've uncovered one of the key traits of the corner, don't expect everyone to stay on topic for long.

Gobbler must have been extremely bored in the early hours to make a comment, most likely waiting for her husband to return home from his 'cycling' trip where he's been banging the office secretary senseless in a premier inn.  

I'll go easy on you for this drivel, partly because of your Frank Reynolds avatar and partly because you seem slightly retarded.

On topic, cunts/pricks who wind other cunts up and then cry when they get a slap are fucking babies. Man up or shut your fucking mouth. 

Now fuck off you silly cunt. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, BrothersQuim said:

I saw this video on YouTube earlier today and I was laughing my bollocks off at it. Hitting women isn't something I condone, having said that I also think If you're going to be swinging at people, male or female don't be shocked when they do it back. The cunts of this nomination are those who cry victim after getting the shit slapped out of them due to their own moronic behaviour.

Hi BQ, how are you, very well, thank you, come in, have a kit Kat and a cup of tea, let me get you a cigar. Foot massage? 

6 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Hi BQ, how are you, withoutll, thank you, come in, have a kit Kat and a cup of tea, let me get you a cigar. Foot massage? 

What a brazen cunt, Quince. He slithered in with this shite without so much as a bye or leave. Still, at least he didn't make an absolutely vile and disgusting comment like our existing multi-quoting pervert.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

What a brazen cunt, Quince. He slithered in with this shite without so much as a bye or leave. Still, at least he didn't make an absolutely vile and disgusting comment like our existing multi-quoting pervert.

But , and its a big BUT , he starts off on here by actually apologising. I think this BQ thing is going to be a snivelling ,well mannered worm.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I was just being nice, usual, regular cunt Quincy, er ... 

Oh yes, forgot about that weirdo

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What a truly disgusting animal. Even a site like this has no place for that behaviour. 

1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

But , and its a big BUT , he starts off on here by actually apologising. I think this BQ thing is going to be a snivelling ,well mannered worm.

He doesn't condone the thrashing of females and also despises bikes, the Anti-Manky if you will.

• Like 1

Guest BrothersQuim
48 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Manners don't cost anything, think of it as a courtesy much like the rent boys you use wiping the last punter off their lips before kissing you Wither.

Guest Snatch

If this BQ is a newbie I'd be surprised. I'll look at the video when I've got time. Until then fuck off and stick YouTube up your arse.

Go and see that Roops bint for a welcome pack and some nice colour photos.

Guest Manky
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

He doesn't condone the thrashing of females and also despises bikes, the Anti-Manky if you will.

I would never hit Mrs Manky. I have no love for black grapes and lucozade whick I am told is 90% of the fare in intensive care.

If BQ despises bikes, he will be dealt with in due course.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's "By your leave" you inbred backward arse country fuck.

3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

It's "By your leave" you inbred backward arse country fuck.

Judging by your atrocious spelling yesterday evening, you have got a fucking cheek to call anyone out. No doubt you were pissed up, on a Monday of all days too you sad old cunt. That's probably where your disgusting comments regarding the sexual abuse of a 12 month old child came from. The true face always shows with booze. 

You should get the fuck off this site, you make me feel fucking sick.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Judging by your atrocious spelling yesterday evening, you have got a fucking cheek to call anyone out. No doubt you were pissed up, on a Monday of all days too you sad old cunt. That's probably where your disgusting comments regarding the sexual abuse of a 12 month old child came from. The true face always shows with booze. 

Though I would ferry any nonce over Styx with my freckled Irish fists, are we JJEing this cunt for thickness and drunkeness alone? Cunt he is, he has a right to corner justice- harsh though it may be, we have standards.

Guest DingTheRioja
9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're blind as well as stupid.  Tough shit.

Guest JackoTC
15 hours ago, BrothersQuim said:

A newbie dishing out orders eh ? Welcome Quim. Just so you know I'm one of the best ones on here. I'll also vouch for Ed and if pushed, Bubbles. But you'll generally have to make your own mind up about the rest.

Incidentally, this is a fucking piss poor entry level Nom. Hot bath, lots of Radox, plugged in toaster, deep end.

10 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

A newbie dishing out orders eh ? Welcome Quim. Just so you know I'm one of the best ones on here. I'll also vouch for Ed and if pushed, Bubbles. But you'll generally have to make your own mind up about the rest.

Incidentally, this is a fucking piss poor entry level Nom. Hot bath, lots of Radox, plugged in toaster, deep end.

You're right, Jacko. Apart from the Eddie part, his previous standards are slipping.

We got off on the wrong foot, I see that now. How's work?