CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Victim Cunts

Guest BrothersQuim

4 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

You're right, Jacko. Apart from the Eddie part, his previous standards are slipping.

We got off on the wrong foot, I see that now. How's work? 

You snivelling welsh spunk sack. You're right though, I haven't been quite well you understand.

3 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

It's a shame that you didn't fall down the steps and break your neck. I'm guessing you wanted me to say that?

Still rabid. Yours? 

Very well thank you,I was thinking of taking your mum to London zoo tomorrow if the weather holds, she might enjoy that. I will buy her a set of crayons, she can draw the apes with a big shinny yellow sun in the corner of the page. 

17 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Very well thank you,I was thinking of taking your mum to London zoo tomorrow if the weather holds, she might enjoy that. I will buy her a set of crayons, she can draw the apes with a big shinny yellow sun in the corner of the page. 

I know you're slightly retarded, Edward, but was exactly is a 'shinny'? 

Guest JackoTC
3 hours ago, Bubbles said:

You're right, Jacko. Apart from the Eddie part, his previous standards are slipping.

We got off on the wrong foot, I see that now. How's work?

Nice of you to ask Bubba. Its dull dull dull. I drink when I can though. How's daytime telly ?

Guest deebom

I cant see the fucking video because I havnt got a yootube account. Find me one that I can watch and I will decide whether your nom is any good you cunt.

Guest Gong Farmer
On 3-4-2016 at 11:05 PM, luke swarm said:

Gongers,,,you have been away for a not inconsiderable time.....to say I am disappointed by your opening cunting statement is an understatement. Please try again but put some real feeling into it.....Bill deserves at least that    

I promise that I will try to put some real effort into it if and whenever I can be bothered. To be quite frank,  I don't particularly relish wasting my time and energy on Bill 'shitty fingers' Stickers as I'm of the opinion that he's just  a ridiculously easy to  trigger arse-flannel whose lazy and trite retorts are as crap filled as his overly abused enormous gaping anus is.