CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dumpless Shitting

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I think its my age but as I've got older my waste has the greater potential to cause a blockage. I daren't use the bog at home for fear of this (it also saves on bog roll).......,or it could just be I now live in a bungalow and I just can't get a decent head of water to provide an efficient flush. What do you think Dorx, you fucking Bill bummer.

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

There used to be a jolly fucking cunt on the old site whose avatar was Adolf wearing a set of bunny ears, but then he got married and fucked off and left me all alone in charge of the bark stripper.

You're not still in the huff because they lost all your Voevod posts 5 minutes after you finally got them back, surely?

Not a bit of it, Mr B. I just found it a bit difficult changing from the old format. Ah, Christ. I remember that avatar.

.and your worries are much appreciated. Don't have nightmares now! I couldn't forgive myself.

Also your blurt looks like it would take your fingers off, so be careful stuffing things up it. 

Edited by Gurt
Shite quote function

9 minutes ago, Rev said:

That's rather fucking ungentlemanly of you, Gurt. I seem to remember Mrs R being more than adequately equipped in the lady department. 

From what I've seen it looks like she has the vag and chutney Chute of a grizzly bear

7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

...and there you have it Gurt, the ultimate in a lack of originality - quote amending!

Have I touched a nerve?.. .Sorry poor form in the circumstances.   Maybe you should amend your waxing/shaving regime? Just a thought

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

No. You're just rapidly becoming a boringley predictable twat. Kill yourself successfully you cunt.

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
it fucking worked for the first time ever

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Gurters, although Drew is struggling to post a legible sentence as he struggles with his dial-up internet, I concur with what I think is the gist of it. 

I'll have you know that i have now got Norfolk Broads Band. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Gurt said:

Let me give you some advice Mrs Poops; sort that wookies arsehole out quick-sharp before it gets bejewelled in pink and orange cleg-gems of Andrex and part digested carrot...

I bet that ends up looking like someone's wiped their muddy wellies on a doormat 

I wish I could poke my minds eye out.... Get out of my head!!

Let ME give YOU some advice , mister Gurt: put on your fucking burial suit.

Well done bubba, thank god you're here to protect the innocent.  I get carried away when people who've cunted each other off get defensive; maybe  I shouldn't bother because it's upsetting and new blood won't sign up?

Just now, Gurt said:

Well done bubba, thank god you're here to protect the innocent.  I get carried away when people who've cunted each other off get defensive; maybe  I shouldn't bother because it's upsetting and new blood won't sign up?

I protect nobody, Gurty, calm down a tad. 

Drew is a crusty old bald cunt who lives in a bungalow. And the gaping Ewok cave that Roops slaps about the web should never go without a cunting. 

I'm just offering a friendly word of advice, up your game, you could be a right cunt. 

Just now, Bubbles said:

I protect nobody, Gurty, calm down a tad. 

Drew is a crusty old bald cunt who lives in a bungalow. And the gaping Ewok cave that Roops slaps about the web should never go without a cunting. 

I'm just offering a friendly word of advice, up your game, you could be a right cunt. 

Cheers bubba you boring cunt.  Grow some bollocks and stop being such a hairy pussy/sphincter 

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Gurt said:

such a hairy pussy/sphincter 

can we drop this particular subject...some of us are still having treatment for post traumatic stress after innocently viewing such extreme imagery.   

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

There used to be a jolly fucking cunt on the old site whose avatar was Adolf wearing a set of bunny ears, but then he got married and fucked off and left me all alone in charge of the bark stripper.

You're not still in the huff because they lost all your Voevod posts 5 minutes after you finally got them back, surely?

Are these lyrics to some Morrisey shite ?