CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dumpless Shitting

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Bubbles said:

A similar phenomenon to the 'ghost piss' if I'm not mistaken. 

Absolutely fucking gurning to empty your bladder, finding a semi-acceptable spot to fire Pee Harvey Oswald, and then, fuck all. 

Stupid fucking stupid.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Gurt said:

Stuff it up your Afro arsehole

Gurt, tonight Dr Quincys scrying stone has ominous portents for you and your faggotmaster, the revolting Bubbles. You two queens  next steps will dictate the course of your lives, be it a path of quiet respectful absorption of excellent advice, or a terrible end in a dark local street- skulls caved in by a massive iron phallus.

Guest judgetwi
On Tuesday, April 05, 2016 at 3:37 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Just a little update on a topic 

A mix of sensation- let down , and relieved. 

Not really. Nobody gives a fuck about your "update" and nobody believes you have been out of the house in donkeys years. If you must invent a life at least try and raise it above the level of a cyber-life spotty adolescent you pathetic loser.

Guest luke swarm
6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Not really. Nobody gives a fuck about your "update" and nobody believes you have been out of the house in donkeys years. If you must invent a life at least try and raise it above the level of a cyber-life spotty adolescent you pathetic loser.

you fucking stupendously stupid fucking cunt......keep it up.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

What's that judge ? Zzzz zzzz fucking boring Cunt

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

you fucking stupendously stupid fucking cunt......keep it up.

That was at least better than judges usual grouchy, dour pronouncements, if a little jealous sounding. 

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

That was at least better than judges usual grouchy, dour pronouncements, if a little jealous sounding. 

I am a little jealous of our Judge...with just a few lines he can conjure up deep levels of rage and pity at the same time......its a gift given only to some.

Why bother? Why make such a comment? It's just an imaginary forum where people (cunts in a lot of cases) say outrageous things, either to shock and/or amuse. It's a bit of fun, so either actively contribute, or fuck off. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Ape said:

Why bother? Why make such a comment? It's just an imaginary forum where people (cunts in a lot of cases) say outrageous things, either to shock and/or amuse. It's a bit of fun, so either actively contribute, or fuck off. 

He's in love with me Ape. Love drives a cunt to strange outbursts.

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

He's in love with me Ape. Love drives a cunt to strange outbursts.

Does anybody know the name of the lucky chap?

Guest Bill Stickers
7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Glib bollocks. Fuck off.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I have quite the opposite problem to this nom. Logs emerge from my arse like a giant sequoia. Yesterday one blocked the bog at work........again. It wouldn't disappear even with a 7 sheet sail fashioned out of bog roll.

7 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I have quite the opposite problem to this nom. Logs emerge from my arse like a giant sequoia. Yesterday one blocked the bog at work........again. It wouldn't disappear even with a 7 sheet sail fashioned out of bog roll.

Nobody on this site would be at all surprised about that , seeing as you are full of shit. Vive

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Cock shaped logs.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
6 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Cock shaped logs.

As opposed to having a log shaped cock. A log from a Bonsai Tree in your case Kwince

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

As opposed to having a log shaped cock. A log from a Bonsai Tree in your case Kwince

I'm not sure what you're driving at.