CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Voice

Eddie

53 minutes ago, Manky said:

I find that a bit offensive. I have no kids and would never wear a top with a picture of Nelson Mandela on ot. If you ever suggested to Mrs Manky that she should wear anything that matches anything I would be seen in, then quite justifiably she would stab you in the head with an ice axe. You would then have your flesh peeled from your bones and marinaded in my rancid 3 week old piss that I save for just such an occasion then fed into the Kebab chain for the sustenance of pissed up tramps. You cunt.

Why has your missus got an ice axe ? Surely they are useless for removing mud and horseshit from your street. Buy her a big shovel

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Why has your missus got an ice axe ? 

She keeps it for insurance purposes. Probably my life insurance if I get above my station.

Guest Couldn't give a shit

The only new wave feminist wankery missing from this vid is Anita Sarkeesian bitching because she has to piss sitting down. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 8 April 2016 at 2:12 PM, Eddie said:

The oxymoron that is the Voice , a newspaper for 'blacks' that campaigns against racism in all its forms.   Latest enemy of the paper is Bill Clinton, big Bill has endured an angry exchange with a group called  'black lives matter' at a rally yesterday. Bill fittingly identified that the group defends the people who kill the lives that they say matter. The voice is also an opponent to stop and search, cunningly listing statistics in an attempt to portray racism at every turn.

A contradictory, divisive newspaper that finds racism everywhere except within its own output.

Eddie, this is a bit shite. By line 5 I yawned, line 7 a bit drowsy, line 10 was like 4 Valium. Not sure what this Voice shite is or why you've been reading it, but my gut instinct is that it's because you're a stupid cunt. Boring shite!

2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Eddie, this is a bit shite. By line 5 I yawned, line 7 a bit drowsy, line 10 was like 4 Valium. Not sure what this Voice shite is or why you've been reading it, but my gut instinct is that it's because you're a stupid cunt. Boring shite!

I encourage you to neck 20 valium, tonight preferably. 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 08/04/2016 at 4:22 PM, nocti said:

Offended liberals and black people. On twitter mostly. 

Luckily they replaced it with something a little more subtle.

bdejUJ9.jpg

I need to try and get that fucking photo into an avatar sized image....