CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Voice

Eddie

The oxymoron that is the Voice , a newspaper for 'blacks' that campaigns against racism in all its forms.   Latest enemy of the paper is Bill Clinton, big Bill has endured an angry exchange with a group called  'black lives matter' at a rally yesterday. Bill fittingly identified that the group defends the people who kill the lives that they say matter. The voice is also an opponent to stop and search, cunningly listing statistics in an attempt to portray racism at every turn.

A contradictory, divisive newspaper that finds racism everywhere except within its own output.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The oxymoron that is the Voice , a newspaper for 'blacks' that campaigns against racism in all its forms.   Latest enemy of the paper is Bill Clinton, big Bill has endured an angry exchange with a group called  'black lives matter' at a rally yesterday. Bill fittingly identified that the group defends the people who kill the lives that they say matter. The voice is also an opponent to stop and search, cunningly listing statistics in an attempt to portray racism at every turn.

A contradictory, divisive newspaper that finds racism everywhere except within its own output.

Thanks Eddie, insightful stuff.

And now to our sports correspondent Fatty for more of the latest headlines.

12 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Edders , forget what Slackers thinks , its not important ( he used to be a village idiot you know ). I think this is an excellent nom and it is set to run and run  , a bit like Usain Bolt with the KKK after him.

1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

Edders , forget what Slackers thinks , its not important ( he used to be a village idiot you know ). I think this is an excellent nom and it is set to run and run  , a bit like Usain Bolt with the KKK after him.

Withers, as with everything you post, you are absolutely on the money. Between me and you I am trying to resurrect the judge, a few of the new kids have not met him yet, also Rick will be blowing a fuse, or blowing something at least.

Guest Couldn't give a shit
17 minutes ago, Eddie said:

As I remember it used to give huge amounts of column inches to Ken Livingstone's Afro/Caribbean rent boy Lee Jasper who pilfered hundreds of thousands of pounds from the public purse while employed as an "anti-racism" advisor to the London Mayor's office. I believe he once wrote a piece stating that white men have an obsession with black cocks and black people "can't be racist". Well you're black Mr Jasper, you're a racist and you're a thieving bastard to top it all off.

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Withers, as with everything you post, you are absolutely on the money. Between me and you I am trying to resurrect the judge, a few of the new kids have not met him yet, also Rick will be blowing a fuse, or blowing something at least.

Good work, Eddie, I don't think the stupid French cunt detected the sarcasm in your post.

Where did you copy and paste this utter shit nom from? Or are you just that bored you've taken up formatting your text to make it look more interesting? 

I've always liked you, Edward. 

13 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Now,any chance we could have a newspaper for whites?

That won't wash Snatchers. The "why don't whites have 'x' or 'y'" arguments get brushed aside, as whites have never in the history of humanity been discriminated against as a whole, and therefore are privileged enough not to need/deserve/warrant them. You need to check your white privilege, apparently.

Guest MikeD
35 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Is that not something about licking minge?

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, nocti said:

That won't wash Snatchers. The "why don't whites have 'x' or 'y'" arguments get brushed aside, as whites have never in the history of humanity been discriminated against as a whole, and therefore are privileged enough not to need/deserve/warrant them. You need to check your white privilege, apparently.

It seems if you are white,straight and English your basically fucked.

14 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Good work, Eddie, I don't think the stupid French cunt detected the sarcasm in your post.

Where did you copy and paste this utter shit nom from? Or are you just that bored you've taken up formatting your text to make it look more interesting? 

I've always liked you, Edward. 

you're accusations of plagiarism are unfounded, all my own prejudice and bigotry I am pleased to say. 

Guest MikeD

More hypocritical fucking bullshit from cunts with a sense of entitlement and who are sitting just waiting to be offended.

Judge probably blacks himself up and does the odd spot as guest editor.

I read an article earlier this week about a company (sorry can't recall the name) that had a picture of some youngsters of various ethnicity, standing looking at the camera. One of the taller white youths was leaning on a smaller black youth. As you can imagine someone somewhere saw it as racist and typical of white oppression of blacks. The company argued that it was simply the taller person leaning affectionately on a smaller friend. This didn't cut the ice with the protesters. The company then issued a similar advert from a couple of years previously that was similar, that had a taller black youth doing exactly the same to a smaller white girl. Did this placate the protestors? Did it bollocks: Someone came back and said that the smaller black girl had an oppressed look on her face but the smaller white girl in the earlier ad, had a determined, takes no shit look on her face. You just can't win can you?

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I read an article earlier this week about a company (sorry can't recall the name) that had a picture of some youngsters of various ethnicity, standing looking at the camera. One of the taller white youths was leaning on a smaller black youth. As you can imagine someone somewhere saw it as racist and typical of white oppression of blacks. The company argued that it was simply the taller person leaning affectionately on a smaller friend. This didn't cut the ice with the protesters. The company then issued a similar advert from a couple of years previously that was similar, that had a taller black youth doing exactly the same to a smaller white girl. Did this placate the protestors? Did it bollocks: Someone came back and said that the smaller black girl had an oppressed look on her face but the smaller white girl in the earlier ad, had a determined, takes no shit look on her face. You just can't win can you?

It's GAP Kids. The offending ad is here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-35968787

Guest Snatch

Who actually called for this ad to be banned? Anyone know exactly?

Wait a minute,GAP created these clothes with Ellen DeGeneres,an American chat show host who came out on TV as a Lesbian. So that should bring this advert squarely back into the PC frame.

19 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You are a boring cunt. I can only tolerate you after a couple of nose bags.  

Bill, you outrageously soft fucking C list cunt. I could almost accept your damning condemnation, if you showed subsequent evidence of ever being coked off of your tiny pigeon chested tits whilst posting on here. However, I refuse to accept that a habitual, class A drug abuser, would be such a snivelling, Admin licking fucking worm.

Stop playing safe you fucking sap, I'm getting to the point that I believe your recent return was a mod ruse, and that the current Stickers is a fucking conforming, MikeD inspired ringer.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
41 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The Swiss Family Manky.

You're getting your Robinsons mixed up with your Robertsons. 

I don't know if this is relevant but i love a black currant jam sandwich but can't fucking stand black treacle. Does this make me racist, Judge?

Guest MikeD
45 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bill, you outrageously soft fucking C list cunt. I could almost accept your damning condemnation, if you showed subsequent evidence of ever being coked off of your tiny pigeon chested tits whilst posting on here. However, I refuse to accept that a habitual, class A drug abuser, would be such a snivelling, Admin licking fucking worm.

Stop playing safe you fucking sap, I'm getting to the point that I believe your recent return was a mod ruse, and that the current Stickers is a fucking conforming, MikeD inspired ringer.

You're obsessed.

Guest Manky
12 hours ago, Decimus said:

The Swiss Family Manky.

I find that a bit offensive. I have no kids and would never wear a top with a picture of Nelson Mandela on ot. If you ever suggested to Mrs Manky that she should wear anything that matches anything I would be seen in, then quite justifiably she would stab you in the head with an ice axe. You would then have your flesh peeled from your bones and marinaded in my rancid 3 week old piss that I save for just such an occasion then fed into the Kebab chain for the sustenance of pissed up tramps. You cunt.