CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hope this ruins your day

Guest BrothersQuim

Guest BrothersQuim
10 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Now now B&Q , there is no point in railing against market forces nor in putting it on poor , kind Quincy- you brought something to market and your market rejected it as shite. If it was both excellent and hilarious,  market reaction would have confirmed it. We here give out praise and cunting as appropriate. You up your game or fuck off you moaning old woman.

I fully appreciate that, I just expect a much better cunting from someone with a post count of 1951 is all, you've obviously been here long enough to know better. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

I fully appreciate that, I just expect a much better cunting from someone with a post count of 1951 is all, you've obviously been here long enough to know better. 

I didn't think it was so bad. Though admittedly it did not have that special Cockfingers pizzazz. But not so bad.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, nobgobbler said:

So why do men sit with their legs so far apart?

To allow air to circulate between ones hairy balls and sweaty inner leg crevice.

Guest nobgobbler
1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Of course. Why else? 

Fuck knows. But they all do it, and I've asked a few but never got an answer that made any sense.

2 hours ago, BrothersQuim said:

I honestly don't mind having the piss taken out of me, If i'm going dish it out then I fully expect it back, in fact I encourage it.

I just don't want Quincy giving himself a pat on the back for doing such a piss poor job of it. I'll be expecting Dec to chime in at some point but at least he'll abuse me as if I was one of his step children, you know what I mean? Then at least we can all have a laugh at it.

The point of the video was to annoy people, looking at these comments I've succeeded in what I set out to do. Bubbles wasn't happy, Drew, Quincy and Withered weren't either. Irregardless of whether they're fucked off at the video, the nom or me I've got under their skin and garnered a reaction which is more than satisfactory.

I honestly couldn't be fucked with the video, it was probably utter fucking shit, but still far too intellectual for a goose-bumming cretin like Withers. 

Good work on cunting QC, his surreal drivel really does bore me to tears, and after reading it, I'm usually too tired to cunt the boring cunt. 

A friendly word of advice, don't be sucked in by Stickers awarding you his daily quota of likes, it's a filthy habit he does to all the new cunts, expecting it to be reciprocated.  Stay strong. And fuck off, you cunt. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I honestly couldn't be fucked with the video, it was probably utter fucking shit, but still far too intellectual for a goose-bumming cretin like Withers. 

Good work on cunting QC, his surreal drivel really does bore me to tears, and after reading it, I'm usually too tired to cunt the boring cunt. 

A friendly word of advice, don't be sucked in by Stickers awarding you his daily quota of likes, it's a filthy habit he does to all the new cunts, expecting it to be reciprocated.  Stay strong. And fuck off, you cunt. 

Complete wank

Guest MikeD
1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

Fuck knows. But they all do it, and I've asked a few but never got an answer that made any sense.

I think it's for those with huge knackers to give them some space.

I don't do it.

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Your dinners party conversation sounds a bit too highbrow Gobbie.....Tone down the intellectual content a little and stick to light hearted ladies stuff such as how pretty kittens are and new improved daz.    

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Your dinners party conversation sounds a bit too highbrow Gobbie.....Tone down the intellectual content a little and stick to light hearted ladies stuff such as how pretty kittens are and new improved daz.    

OK. But don't expect me to give up the cigars and arm wrestling.

Guest BrothersQuim
6 minutes ago, scotty said:

Blokes don't like to sit too close to each other, gobbler. If our legs our brushing each others we worry that we might seem a bit gay.

Also very true.

Guest nobgobbler
10 hours ago, scotty said:

Blokes don't like to sit too close to each other, gobbler. If our legs our brushing each others we worry that we might seem a bit gay.

Finally, a concise and acceptable explanation.  To show my appreciation I will offer you my best advice in this matter. To avoid the possibility of knee on knee action, and looking gay, practice crossing your legs. I recommend you don't flick your hair back or pout while doing this as it could lead to some bender chasing your ass.

Guest MikeD
26 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Finally, a concise and acceptable explanation.  To show my appreciation I will offer you my best advice in this matter. To avoid the possibility of knee on knee action, and looking gay, practice crossing your legs. I recommend you don't flick your hair back or pout while doing this as it could lead to some bender chasing your ass.

But look on the bright side. If you do it like you've described you'll have a job with the BBC for life.

Guest BrothersQuim
1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

So that's where I've been going wrong! Cheers Gob!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
17 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Until now.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
20 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I wish my missus would sit with her legs far apart . It would help keep the flies off my dinner.

I wish she would stumble onto this and stab you to death while you sleep.