CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Public toilet shitters.

Guest BrothersQuim

Guest BrothersQuim

You know the sort, you nip in for a quick piss and you're suddenly hit with a wall or smell resembling a mix between a slaughter house and Collyhurst in Manchester.

I understand every cunt gets caught short from time to time and I sympathise, but they could lessen the blow by not imitating a crowning gorilla vocally and by putting a bit of paper down the shitter so I don't have to hear it everytime they hit bullseye.

I really can't help but cringe when that's all you can hear in an otherwise dead silent Lav. I don't know what it's like for you women, blokes tend to shut the fuck up when they get in there as any form of communication or turn of a head could lead people to belive you're a fan of carry on films and uphill gardening.

14 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

You know the sort, you nip in for a quick piss and you're suddenly hit with a wall or smell resembling a mix between a slaughter house and Collyhurst in Manchester.

I understand every cunt gets caught short from time to time and I sympathise, but they could lessen the blow by not imitating a crowning gorilla vocally and by putting a bit of paper down the shitter so I don't have to hear it everytime they hit bullseye.

I really can't help but cringe when that's all you can hear in an otherwise dead silent Lav. I don't know what it's like for you women, blokes tend to shut the fuck up when they get in there as any form of communication or turn of a head could lead people to belive you're a fan of carry on films and uphill gardening.

Repetitive bollocks , this subject has been done to death , which I hope will happen to you in the very near future. That aside , this nom will run and run as it is lavatorial and appeals to the more feeble minded of members who are in the majority ( Drew will love it )

Guest BrothersQuim
11 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You are complaining about people shitting in a purpose built contraption for shitting in? 

I crown you king of the flids. Now fuck off.

I'm not complaining about them shitting, as I said I sympathise they've had to resort to a public bog. I'm commenting on the decorum.

When I have a shit I don't fucking grunt like an animal and sigh loudly with relief everytime a chod hits the water. The smell can't be helped but the fucking rest can.

Guest BrothersQuim
3 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Repetitive bollocks , this subject has been done to death , which I hope will happen to you in the very near future. That aside , this nom will run and run as it is lavatorial and appeals to the more feeble minded of members who are in the majority ( Drew will love it )

I hope you slip and break your neck next time you visit the Squat hole you uncivilised baguette abusing frog. 

I did a quick search for the topic but it didn't show anything, regardless you know after another 3 or 4 comments every cunts going to be turning on each other at any rate and we won't be back on subject for another 3 or 4 pages.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
20 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

I'm not complaining about them shitting,Ias I said I sympathise they've had to resort to a public bog. I'm commenting on the decorum.

When I have a shit I don't fucking grunt like an animal and sigh loudly with relief everytime a chod hits the water. The smell can't be helped but the fucking rest can.

It sounds as if you've made a schoolboy error and used the public bogs reserved for the left handers of society if you can hear grunting and groaning, i suspect with pleasure of getting bum fun in a public place. You sound jealous you homo.

Guest Fatty
42 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You are complaining about people shitting in a purpose built contraption for shitting in? 

I crown you king of the flids. Now fuck off.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to agree with Stickers, you need to fuck off you boring mindnumbing cunt!!!!!

Guest nobgobbler
33 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

I'm not complaining about them shitting, as I said I sympathise they've had to resort to a public bog. I'm commenting on the decorum.

Ignore him. Bill Sticky Knickers doesn't bother using a bog. He cuts out the middle man and shits in his keks.

Guest luke swarm
10 minutes ago, Fatty said:

I'm afraid I'm going to have to agree with Stickers, you need to fuck off you boring mindnumbing cunt!!!!!

an excellent and worthwhile comment from Mr Interesting himself. a very original offering and not a bit like everything else he has contributed here.  

Guest Fatty
3 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Ignore him. Bill Sticky Knickers doesn't bother using a bog. He cuts out the middle man and shits in his keks.

I bet you'd like to bobble my nob Nobgobbler

Guest Fatty
Just now, luke swarm said:

an excellent and worthwhile comment from Mr Interesting himself. a very original offering and not a bit like everything else he has contributed here.  

Cunt

2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Don't be too hard on the fat fucking cunt, Luke, he's got a lot on his plate at the minute.

• Like 3

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Fatty said:

Cunt

that is an extraordinary supposition......you log onto a site called cunts corner and fucking hell.....its full of cunts.

You're thick as well as dull    

Guest luke swarm
Just now, nocti said:

Don't be too hard on the fat fucking cunt, Luke, he's got a lot on his plate at the minute.

that's not a plate...its fucking dustbin lid.

7 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Bit harsh, Luke. Sometimes the fat cunt is bang on.

Why only a short time ago he called me a Welsh cunt, which I am. He's got the measure of Brothers and for that deserves credit.

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Bit harsh, Luke. Sometimes the fat cunt is bang on.

Why only a short time ago he called me a Welsh cunt, which I am. He's got the measure of Brothers and for that deserves credit.

Bastard called you a Welsh cunt......I tell you there are no flies settling on that cunt....he put  all the evidence together and eventually worked out this quite elusive fact that you are welsh...remarkable powers of deduction. I am glad he is onto Bro Quimbys case and not mine. 

2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Bastard called you a Welsh cunt......I tell you there are no flies settling on that cunt....he put  all the evidence together and eventually worked out this quite elusive fact that you are welsh...remarkable powers of deduction. I am glad he is onto Bro Quimbys case and not mine. 

Astute observational skills indeed. 

Next he will point out that Roops has a fanny like Batman's cave and Drew is a follicley-challenged meerkat. 

Guest BrothersQuim
51 minutes ago, Fatty said:

You're only Pissed off because you don't have the reach or temerity to clean your ring piece properly. I suddenly have the urge to reenact the scene from seven where they stuff that fat cunt with food and repeatedly kick him until he suffered internal hemorrhaging.

Guest Fatty
16 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

You're only Pissed off because you don't have the reach or temerity to clean your ring piece properly. I suddenly have the urge to reenact the scene from seven where they stuff that fat cunt with food and repeatedly kick him until he suffered internal hemorrhaging.

What's reenact??? Soppy Cunt

Guest BrothersQuim
30 minutes ago, Fatty said:

What's reenact??? Soppy Cunt

A typo, you blubbering unfunny Asperger syndrome suffering sack of vermin jizz.

We can only pray that you choke on vomit next time you're passed out pissed you thick twat. Does this board get funding from care in the community for allowing you to post here?