CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Social Circle Increasing Cunts

Bubba C

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Bubbles said:

Okay, just stand at the side, I don't want you behind me. 

Wise. I'm not sure what he means by that-it might be innocent - but it can't hurt to have your ringpiece clenched tight, and to be tapping a broken bottle where he can see it. 

4 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Wise. I'm not sure what he means by that-it might be innocent - but it can't hurt to have your ringpiece clenched tight, and to be tapping a broken bottle where he can see it. 

Reminds me of the odd cunt at the end of The Warriors, which is also how I envisage Eddie calling out his boyfriend/s....."lover boys, come out to play-ee-aay". 

Just now, Bubbles said:

Reminds me of the odd cunt at the end of The Warriors, which is also how I envisage Eddie calling out his boyfriend/s....."lover boys, come out to play-ee-aay". 

You two faced fucking cunt. My fault for trusting a Welshman.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Bubbles said:

Yes indeed- a highly intimidating street gang if ever there was one. I was first alerted to his natural "bent" upon being fucking remonstrated by suggesting Boy George was a cunt. Imagine!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Oooh Ed-dieeee ! Coooo-eeeee, come out to play-ee-aay!!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You two faced fucking cunt. My fault for trusting a Welshman.

You stupid fucker Eddie. That'll teach you not to be a crooning whiff of perfume.

3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Yes indeed- a highly intimidating street gang if ever there was one. I was first alerted to his natural "bent" upon being fucking remonstrated by suggesting Boy George was a cunt. Imagine!

I know when I'm beat. Quincy don't trust that welsh cunt. 

Just now, Bubbles said:

Fucking hell, Ed, you floppy little flannel, I'd just lulled QC in with an obscure film reference and he was ripe for a cunting. 

I'm finished bub, now I have finished watching the darkie have a go at the muslims it's bed time.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I'm finished bub, now I have finished watching the darkie have a go at the muslims it's bed time.

Bet you dream of Quincy.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Fucking hell, Ed, you floppy little flannel, I'd just lulled QC in with an obscure film reference and he was ripe for a cunting. 

It's not that obscure. It is a shite film, but not obscure.

2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It's not that obscure. It is a shite film, but not obscure.

True. I quite liked it, not seen it for about 15 years though, and was settling nicely into a hedonistic lifestyle at that time in my life.

Fucking hell, the way my brain was, I might have even found you entertaining at that time.