CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Social Circle Increasing Cunts

Bubba C

When I do have the misfortune of visiting offices for the organisation I work, the one thing that fucks me off the most is the annoying, brain-dead fucking idiots who see fit to try and turn their working day into a fucking shit-fest of discussing previous/arranging future nights out, where the cunts are going on holiday, what illness their gran has and what happened on East-fucking-Enders the other day.  

These actions can only be for the purpose of trying to be 'pally' and ensure these thick cunts can add more virtual friends to their Fuckoffbook, Twatter and Cuntstagram shit in order to feel loved and special. 

Fucking stupid fucking cunts who should just shut up, do their job and then fuck off home. Cunts. 

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I didn't know you were an office cleaner. I must say the cleaners at my office are contracted to attend when hard working staff like myself have left for the day to avoid these uncomfortable interactions and feelings of jealousy, but well done your company for being a bit more inclusive. 

Now can you tell me what to use to remove shit stains below the water line. I need to leave a note out for our useless cleaner.

19 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

When I do have the misfortune of visiting offices for the organisation I work, the one thing that fucks me off the most is the annoying, brain-dead fucking idiots who see fit to try and turn their working day into a fucking shit-fest of discussing previous/arranging future nights out, where the cunts are going on holiday, what illness their gran has and what happened on East-fucking-Enders the other day.  

These actions can only be for the purpose of trying to be 'pally' and ensure these thick cunts can add more virtual friends to their Fuckoffbook, Twatter and Cuntstagram shit in order to feel loved and special. 

Fucking stupid fucking cunts who should just shut up, do their job and then fuck off home. Cunts. 

Are you jealous that no one talks to you ? ps it's because your welsh and a cunt. 

8 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

They will hate you as well as all the cunts who post on here.....

Lol.

5 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I didn't know you were an office cleaner. I must say the cleaners at my office are contracted to attend when hard working staff like myself have left for the day to avoid these uncomfortable interactions and feelings of jealousy, but well done your company for being a bit more inclusive. 

Now can you tell me what to use to remove shit stains below the water line. I need to leave a note out for our useless cleaner.

Drew, you fucking shrew, as your entire house is a constant sea-level flood risk, your comments are not appreciated. 

I despise the thick cunts who I am asked to manage, I think today someone might have a full-blown CC type rant which could end up with me beating/sacking them.

Strange, as I'm normally quite a placid chap. 

2 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

Does the workplace suddenly go quiet the minute you appear ? .. yes ? .. thought so .. we have a couple of them in here.

Yes exactly. This Bubbles is suffering from a form of paranoia very similar to when the English walk into a Welsh pub , ' we walked in and everybody started talking Welsh' they moan.

Bubbles colleagues were all probably talking about him being a Welsh cunt who drinks too much , when in he walks and they quickly changed the subject.

2 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Fuck me what a long winded boring post , a waste of my life reading it. About as much content as a Fray Bentos pie

2 hours ago, Bubbles said:

If most of these cunts do twitter, facebook and instagram bubbles, you should send them out a group email suggesting they sign up here too. We'll soon sort the fuckers out.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Bubbles said:

What are you bleating about, surly little faggot? Cunts chatting at work about non work shit? Oooh, shame on them. Idiot.

Guest Bill Stickers

I think we're all in agreement that this is a disgracefully bad nomination, and that the author needs to be sent to Raqqa dressed in a gimp suit. 

38 minutes ago, scotty said:

If most of these cunts do twitter, facebook and instagram bubbles, you should send them out a group email suggesting they sign up here too. We'll soon sort the fuckers out.

Sounds like a plan, Scotty.

I could direct them towards the consistently 'wacky' posts by Quincy and inspiring nom's by the illiterate closet-homosexualiser Eddie, as proof incarnate that not applying yourself in school and work-life will result in them becoming a right bunch of AIDS-ridden idiots. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Sounds like a plan, Scotty.

I could direct them towards the consistently 'wacky' posts by Quincy and inspiring nom's by the illiterate closet-homosexualiser Eddie, as proof incarnate that not applying yourself in school and work-life will result in them becoming a right bunch of AIDS-ridden idiots. 

I fear you may be right Bubbles me old pal. My latest Nom on John Lennon has tanked. Have you got any tips ?

7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I fear you may be right Bubbles me old pal. My latest Nom on John Lennon has tanked. Have you got any tips ?

I don't know what the fuck can be done to rescue it, Ed. 

Should we abuse Ding on it and see what transpires? It'll be red-hot in no time, then chuck in a few posts about Roops' fishy-yeti and it'll be smoking. 

7 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I don't know what the fuck can be done to rescue it, Ed. 

Should we abuse Ding on it and see what transpires? It'll be red-hot in no time, then chuck in a few posts about Roops' fishy-yeti and it'll be smoking. 

I like the cut of your jib, but i don't think even roop's old stinker can help me now.

Just now, Bubbles said:

What is this shit, bubble? Jesus christ.. you have the brain of a fucking child. Idiot.

59 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I think we're all in agreement that this is a disgracefully bad nomination, and that the author needs to be sent to Raqqa dressed in a gimp suit. 

Admittedly not my best work, Bill, but it's good to see you almost back in the game. 

Guest BrothersQuim
4 hours ago, Bubbles said:

I can just imagine you sat eating alone, muttering under your breath and barely holding the tears back whilst you wrote this, that fills me with joy.