CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Disabled quoters

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Snatch
4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Snatch is relatively safe for now it seems, although I don't think it would be hard to elicit a full scale meltdown from him. If admin pressures me from above for a quick win in terms of cleansing the forum, I might devour Snatch for a quick win.

Oh no,I'm shitting myself. How will I cope?

Fucking idiot.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

Oh no,I'm shitting myself. How will I cope?

Fucking idiot.

I'm going to fuck you up like one of those little bunnies from watership down when you finally pop your beady little head too far out of your burrow. Be careful.

Guest MikeD
5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I've got my eye on that little cunt snatch, but he's third or fourth in line at best.

Once we've dealt with Ding, who is in the latter stages of his war and about to bite the cyanide pill, I will move onto MikeD, Drew, and then the two hags Gobbler and The Gypsy in that order. 

Snatch is relatively safe for now it seems, although I don't think it would be hard to elicit a full scale meltdown from him. If admin pressures me from above for a quick win in terms of cleansing the forum, I might devour Snatch for a quick win.

For all Frank's faults, his pioneering studies in defining and categorising the saps of the corner (Cuntus Horriblis) are still second to none. An unparalleled academic sadly blighted by episodes of madness and sexual deviancy. 

Fire away, Bill.

I'm sure the originality and variety will be fucking astounding.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, MikeD said:

Fire away, Bill.

Mike, you're the star of this show.

Or at least you would be, if this "show" was a channel 4 documentary about homosexual disabled burn victims looking for love.

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm going to fuck you up like one of those little bunnies from watership down when you finally pop your beady little head too far out of your burrow. Be careful.

Ok Sticks,you carry on. Pathetic twat.

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, MikeD said:

Fire away, Bill.

Look out Mike,Sticks is after us. I'll bet your scared as well.

Guest MikeD
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

Mike, you're the star of this show.

Or at least you would be, if this "show" was a channel 4 documentary about homosexual disabled burn victims looking for love.

So much anger and resentment.

You hate your life, don't you?

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Snatch said:

Look out Mike,Sticks is after us. I'll bet your scared as well.

Four posts from you about me in less than 90 seconds. Are you having an episode? I knew it would be easy but this is like shooting fish in a barrel. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, MikeD said:

So much anger and resentment.

You hate your life, don't you?

Did you expect to meet inspirational speakers and life coaches on Cunts Corner then? Sorry to disappoint you fucking dipstick. 

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Four posts from you about me in less than 90 seconds. Are you having an episode? I knew it would be easy but this is like shooting fish in a barrel. 

You do it to get a reaction you egotistical prick. You want the attention like a little prima donna.

Guest MikeD
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

Did you expect to meet inspirational speakers and life coaches on Cunts Corner then? Sorry to disappoint you fucking dipstick. 

So how are you going to destroy everyone you've mentioned then?

Because as far as I know, slagging people on the internet carries no physical pain or effect so I expect we'll remain undestroyed and alive.

But fuck me, fire away if it makes you happy!!

24 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Fuck off Frank.

I'm not going to teach you to hold your cutlery, but when you're dealing with Bill, timing is essential. Combine this with thinking, and who knows.. you might surprise yourself.

They sent a robot down into Loch Ness this afternoon.

Guest BrothersQuim
12 minutes ago, scotty said:

Oh fuck, they're looking for my missus. She's been sighted there before. 

Ah I see! I was rather puzzled when I saw reports claiming Nessie was offering hand jobs for bus fare and white lightning.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Ape said:

You're coming out with some real quality stuff tonight Spunky, you utter fucking spastic.

Its really reached a new low Scotty...fuck know how Frank/Pinkape can afford to keep all these computers going at the same time..

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You're  a knob-jockey arn't you ?

You seem a tad off your game tonight Pinky......perhaps you should take the night off and conjure up another outstanding Nom about condiments.......Give Frank a chance now.....come on its only fair as he hasn't won one in a while. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, BrothersQuim said:

I'll ask yours next timduckm wiping my cock on her curtains., not the beef variety, I don't want to be disrespectful here.

Was Nocti's gran buried in a pair of curtains you sick fuck

21 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Its really reached a new low Scotty...fuck know how Frank/Pinkape can afford to keep all these computers going at the same time..

Ape doesn't post under any other username luke, and neither do I. Frank seems to have a few different ones, but if it helps with his chronic schizophrenia I can forgive it.

• Like 1