CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Disabled quoters

Guest Bill Stickers

3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm not talking about employment legislation, I'm talking about you Ding. 

Excellent nom, William.

You might have to wait until later tonight for a cutting retort as this is when the grubby cunt has had one-too-many Malibu and cokes, his so-called wife has fucked off on her night-shift to clean the local gravy factory and he's allowed on his computer. 

An aptly timed nom Mr. S. 

Apparently though, this is not your genuine opinion of Ding, or yours Bubbles.

According to Ding everyone who cunts him is a mindless automaton following the orders that I issue from the Fuhrerbunker. He seems to have deluded himself into thinking that you would find him a real fucking hoot if I wasn't around. The stupid cunt.

Guest Fatty
8 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Excellent nom, William.

You might have to wait until later tonight for a cutting retort as this is when the grubby cunt has had one-too-many Malibu and cokes, his so-called wife has fucked off on her night-shift to clean the local gravy factory and he's allowed on his computer. 

Take your tongue out of his arse you soppy taff CUNT

Guest Fatty
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

According to Ding everyone who cunts him is a mindless automaton following the orders that I issue from the Fuhrerbunker. He seems to have deluded himself into thinking that you would find him a real fucking hoot if I wasn't around. The stupid cunt.

Spot on you dispicable cunt

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Must cunt Ding. Must cunt Ding. Orders received from the Decimus collective. Must cunt Ding.

Guest Fatty
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Thank you for joining in, Fats. I was worried that you hadn't received my agenda for this weeks cunting.

You'll find the usual payment of 12 pukka pies in the designated drop off point.

Already actioned

54 minutes ago, Fatty said:

Spot on you dispicable cunt

Fuck me Decs, you've got approval from the world's very first sentient space hopper. Perhaps you'll now be the sole beneficiary in his will when the fat cunt fucking pops. 

What will you do with a thousand shat nappies and a spunk covered tamagotchi?

Guest BrothersQuim
3 minutes ago, nocti said:

I take it you mean envious. Jealousy is fear of losing something, which in your case is fuck all except for purified sadness. 

Isn't that a key ingredient in Old Spice?

Guest BrothersQuim
4 minutes ago, nocti said:

Ask your Grandmother. 

I'll ask yours next time i'm wiping my cock on her curtains, not the beef variety, I don't want to be disrespectful here.

Guest JackoTC
4 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm not talking about employment legislation, I'm talking about you Ding.

Don't say I never told you so. But can we move on please. Its about time that little snitching twist Snatch was given his marching orders.

3 hours ago, nocti said:

What will you do with a thousand shat nappies and a spunk covered tamagotchi?

I've been pondering this question for a good few hours, Nocs. I think the only way to pay the respect due to Fatty's worldly goods would be to post them through Ding's Wendy House flap whilst he's otherwise engaged regaling lost tourists on the moors with tales of his literary prowess.

It's what Fats would want. Ding, I know where you live.

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
15 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Don't say I never told you so. But can we move on please. Its about time that little snitching twist Snatch was given his marching orders.

Do your best Franko you snivelling little arse wipe.

40 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

I'll ask yours next time i'm wiping my cock on her curtains, not the beef variety, I don't want to be disrespectful here.

Well that falls on its arse, as most guys who fuck her know she has dentist blinds. Sort yourself out BQ, you're flatlining a bit quick here. Fucking tosser.

Guest DingTheRioja
19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've been pondering this question for a good few hours, Nocs. I think the only way to pay the respect due to Fatty's worldly goods would be to post them through Ding's Wendy House flap whilst he's otherwise engaged regaling lost tourists on the moors with tales of his literary prowess.

It's what Fats would want. Ding, I know where you live.

It's not much good knowing where I live if you still stay in the inbred peatbog ditch you were born in, without even so much as venturing to the next ditch.

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Enjoy the experience of being cunted by Jacko.........if you do not know what its like, its akin to lying in bed and having one of those buzzing midges flying around....a mild annoyance but not something you can really be arsed to get up and twat properly.  

Guest Bill Stickers
31 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

16 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I've got my eye on that little cunt snatch, but he's third or fourth in line at best.

Once we've dealt with Ding, who is in the latter stages of his war and about to bite the cyanide pill, I will move onto MikeD, Drew, and then the two hags Gobbler and The Gypsy in that order. 

Snatch is relatively safe for now it seems, although I don't think it would be hard to elicit a full scale meltdown from him. If admin pressures me from above for a quick win in terms of cleansing the forum, I might devour Snatch for a quick win.

For all Frank's faults, his pioneering studies in defining and categorising the saps of the corner (Cuntus Horriblis) are still second to none. An unparalleled academic sadly blighted by episodes of madness and sexual deviancy.