CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Non-Blind cunts who wear an eye patch

Earl of Punkape

Guest MikeD
12 minutes ago, Ape said:

Punky, just because your cardboard box shanty dwelling originally contained Cheshire cheese, it doesn't mean you live in Cheshire, you poor, deluded skull-fucker.

I imagine there's still plenty of cheese there.

Guest luke swarm
58 minutes ago, Ape said:

Punky, just because your cardboard box shanty dwelling originally contained Cheshire cheese, it doesn't mean you live in Cheshire, you poor, deluded skull-fucker.

I am afraid you are quite wrong Ape....I was shopping in the Cheshire Oaks retail park only last month and am sure I saw Pinkape there.

I must say he does not play the accordion very well.

On 15 April 2016 at 4:43 PM, Mrs Roops said:

I never understood why Elton "don't furnish the details, your honour" John wears glasses despite perfect vision either.

Actually... Elton John has very poor eyesight. I was once in a studio (Rockfield) in the seventies, he can't read a word without them.

Guest luke swarm
22 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Actually... Elton John has very poor eyesight. I was once in a studio (Rockfield) in the seventies, he can't read a word without them.

he has sustained quite a few eye injuries over the years which no doubted contributed to poor vision

Protein spray hitting the retina at high speed can be detrimental if its carried out regularly each night.....I believe a certain member of the judiciary frequenting this site also has poor eyesight.     

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

he has sustained quite a few eye injuries over the years which no doubted contributed to poor vision

Protein spray hitting the retina at high speed can be detrimental if its carried out regularly each night.....I believe a certain member of the judiciary frequenting this site also has poor eyesight.     

A bent little mole-man indeed- he reminds me very much of our own Gurt.

Guest BrothersQuim
14 hours ago, luke swarm said:

If it's being fired out of an average arsehole, directly into the eye at 10 ft per second that could cause a problem.

The fact its a gaping arsehole brings the possibility of an F6 style wind containing fecal matter, semen, lubricant, blood and corn. He's lucky to have any tissue left on his skull to be honest.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

If it's being fired out of an average arsehole, directly into the eye at 10 ft per second that could cause a problem.

The fact its a gaping arsehole brings the possibility of an F6 style wind containing fecal matter, semen, lubricant, blood and corn. He's lucky to have any tissue left on his skull to be honest.

Thank you, you cunt.  Just the kind of imagery I want before I go to bed.

Guest BrothersQuim
11 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Thank you, you cunt.  Just the kind of imagery I want before I go to bed.

Try not to wank yourself any stupider.