CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Pope Takes Ten Migrants Back To Rome

Guest MikeD

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ding thought it too shit to post, yet it sailed through your own gaping filter without touching thesides. Oxygen starved brain cunt.

Ding still feels for the corner enough to give a fuck.  I'm al out of fucks to give, so I will post whatever the fuck I please, knowing full well it is going to twist the bollocks of a few extraordinary fucking spackers, like Ape, Decs, Stickers, and Bubbsy.  Just look at how they carry on as if they're lord of the fucking manor!  It's bloody hilarious, watching them fall over each other, and run up each other's channel tunnel sized arses like a close knit team of poofs assisting each other out of a wheelie bin heading for the river in chains.  Relax, quince.  You need some rest, with all the effort and exertion you put into your noms and all.  

9 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Ding still feels for the corner enough to give a fuck.  I'm al out of fucks to give, so I will post whatever the fuck I please, knowing full well it is going to twist the bollocks of a few extraordinary fucking spackers, like Ape, Decs, Stickers, and Bubbsy.  Just look at how they carry on as if they're lord of the fucking manor!  It's bloody hilarious, watching them fall over each other, and run up each other's channel tunnel sized arses like a close knit team of poofs assisting each other out of a wheelie bin heading for the river in chains.  Relax, quince.  You need some rest, with all the effort and exertion you put into your noms and all.  

Back on thread , how many migrants are the U.S.A. taking in . After all they fucking caused all this shit in the middle east.

Guest MikeD
9 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

One or all of them is certain to spit the dummy and stomp off like a fucking baby having his toys taken away. Sit back and enjoy the show. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

Back on thread , how many migrants are the U.S.A. taking in . After all they fucking caused all this shit in the middle east.

I don't know, and I don't care.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

You haven't drained your sac lately have you ?

I don't need to, my wife does that.  

8 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Evening Mr Trump!!

How that worthless pile of shit got to where he is leading the pack, is a fucking mystery.  

Guest MikeD
7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I don't need to, my wife does that.  

How that worthless pile of shit got to where he is leading the pack, is a fucking mystery.  

Decimus?

Guest MikeD
2 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Top cunting, boys.

Having to explain the setup and gag to each other is neither here nor there, this is some of your best work to date. 

Please, continue. 

Don't worry, I fucking will....forever.

Just now, Bubbles said:

Top cunting, boys.

Having to explain the setup and gag to each other is neither here nor there, this is some of your best work to date. 

Please, continue. 

It's like being assailed by the three stooges. I was wondering how long it would take the runts of the litter to work out that there is safety in numbers, but their first assault has already deterioated to the point that the least thick of the three is trying to explain to the most thick of the three how he should proceed in his cunting.

Utter, utter fucking amateurs.

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

It's like being assailed by the three stooges. I was wondering how long it would take the runts of the litter to work out that there is safety in numbers, but their first assault has already deterioated to the point that the least thick of the three is trying to explain to the most thick of the three how he should proceed in his cunting.

Come on Decimus, throw a strop and say you're leaving again.

It's been at least a couple of weeks and that's what I'm hanging on for.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

We just can't compete with you....

At being such an amateur cunt.

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Yeah Wiz, you really know how to push people's buttons, don't you? God help us all if you decide to really let rip. Stupid prick.

• Like 1

Just now, MikeD said:

Come on Decimus, throw a strop and say you're leaving again.

It's been at least a couple of weeks and that's what I'm hanging on for.

To be fair, Mike, I did say that you were the least thick of the three.

I saw what you were trying to do, but when you work with a feeble mind such as Ding's, you've got to expect that he will make you both look like a right couple of fucking pillocks.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Yeah Wiz, you really know how to push people's buttons, don't you? God help us all if you decide to really let rip. Stupid prick.

Careful, Ape, he has a mind like no other, in that it can actually bore a sane Brit to death. 

You've been warned. 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I saw what you were trying to do, but when you work with a feeble mind such as Ding's, you've got to expect that he will make you both look like a right couple of fucking pillocks.

Come one Decs... mini-meltdown... you know you want to... go on....

Guest MikeD
Just now, Decimus said:

You'll be ranting like fuck at me again soon enough so I won't get too excited with any compliments handed out.

Seems to be the weekend that you really let rip. Drink not agree with you?

20 minutes ago, MikeD said:

You'll be ranting like fuck at me again soon enough so I won't get too excited with any compliments handed out.

Seems to be the weekend that you really let rip. Drink not agree with you?

Mike, I understand that in whatever Calvinist shit hole you call home, the demon drink is frowned upon. But like the vast majority of the population who lives outside of a N.E. Scottish temperance society, I have a drink at the weekend.

I'd be more concerned about your new best friend, Ding, if I were you. He seems to be a mid week drinker, judging by his historical rambling accusations of noncery regarding other members. Before you know it, a couple of glasses of rotgut on a Monday night and he could be calling you a nonce.

Don't worry though, I'll never believe even the most convincing of accusations. You are blatantly an asexual, repressed crofters son who's parents insisted that all your teenage dates were chaperoned and only ever took place at The Kirk's youth club.

Guest MikeD
29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Mike, I understand that in whatever Calvinist shit hole you call home, the demon drink is frowned upon. But like the vast majority of the population who lives outside of a N.E. Scottish temperance society, I have a drink at the weekend.

I'd be more concerned about your new best friend, Ding, if I were you. He seems to be a mid week drinker, judging by his historical rambling accusations of noncery regarding other members. Before you know it, a couple of glasses of rotgut on a Monday night and he could be calling you a nonce.

Don't worry though, I'll never believe even the most convincing of accusations. You are blatantly an asexual, repressed crofters son who's parents insisted that all your teenage dates were chaperoned and only ever took place at The Kirk's youth club.

And there we have it.

You're not well.

Guest MikeD
36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

And for future, any chance you could keep your ranting to dozens of words instead of hundreds?

I really only ever read the first couple of lines.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fair enough , I've been sparse lately .

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Are you on speed?

You seem to be rambling incoherant shit at 100 miles per hour, full on verbal diarrhea and getting fixated on people... they used to give electric shock therapy to the likes of you, and since I have the keys to a substation with 20,000 volts I thought you might like to try it out?