CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Pope Takes Ten Migrants Back To Rome

Guest MikeD

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Ape said:

Yeah Wiz, you really know how to push people's buttons, don't you? God help us all if you decide to really let rip. Stupid prick.

Clearly, I'm doing something right, as you and your pitiful band of chutney ferrets are out playing lord and lady(ies) of the manor every minute of the day.  Wrap yourself in anchor chain and have a swim in the tides, you utterly worthless pile of shit.  

6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Clearly, I'm doing something right, as you and your pitiful band of chutney ferrets are out playing lord and lady(ies) of the manor every minute of the day.  Wrap yourself in anchor chain and have a swim in the tides, you utterly worthless pile of shit.  

Doing something right? Well, if by this you mean confirming, with every post, that you are a strange, humourless yank, then yes, I suppose you are doing something right. Very well done.

Right, I'm off to the anchor chain store (that's like a shop to any UK readers). Then, I've got to find me some tides - got me some swimming to do y'all!

• Like 1

Howdy, Ape!  You might be able to purchase the required anchor-chains (normal chains won't suffice) at your local 7-11 or perhaps the 5 and Dime store. 

I told you Sleeze was a veritable mastermind not to be toyed with. Still, at least you've got GMT waking hours until he's back to fire more shit insults at you from over the pond. 

Careful, lads. Wizz isn't flying solo anymore, he's packing heat in the form of The Bore Four. As soon as Mike has told Ding what the plan of action is, explained what each individual quip will mean, and detailed exactly how Ding should respond, they'll be here all guns blazing.

I don't know about you, but I'm terrified. We simply can't compete with such a finely tuned cunting machine.

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Careful, lads. Wizz isn't flying solo anymore, he's packing heat in the form of The Bore Four. As soon as Mike has told Ding what the plan of action is, explained what each individual quip will mean, and detailed exactly how Ding should respond, they'll be here all guns blazing.

I don't know about you, but I'm terrified. We simply can't compete with such a finely tuned cunting machine.

Cheers, Decs, I'll be sure to watch my step.

If The Bore Four team up with The Tedious Previous then the new brand of super-cunts could be done for.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Time to call together .... .... .... "The Uncuntables"

Guest MikeD
8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Right, lets see if I can help you out.

What do you want me to do? Delete my account or a rant followed by a full-blown meltdown then head-butt my computer.?

You've been humping my leg long enough, lets sort something out before your blood pressure goes through the fucking roof.

1 hour ago, MikeD said:

Right, lets see if I can help you out.

What do you want me to do? Delete my account or a rant followed by a full-blown meltdown then head-butt my computer.?

You've been humping my leg long enough, lets sort something out before your blood pressure goes through the fucking roof.

Just kill yourself, quickly. With Ding. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 hours ago, Ape said:

Doing something right? Well, if by this you mean confirming, with every post, that you are a strange, humourless yank, then yes, I suppose you are doing something right. Very well done.

Right, I'm off to the anchor chain store (that's like a shop to any UK readers). Then, I've got to find me some tides - got me some swimming to do y'all!

We've heard from the butch and all of his lady boys, all wringing and bawling their fucking eyes out about standing on ones own, yet none have mastered the skill individually, and bray on with their superiority syndrome. The skill they have mastered, is laying about in a Pasteur smelling of shit and the previous evenings bukkake exertions in Decimus' hovel. 

Not one of you has a pair of fucking bollocks, so you act hard with your keyboard. Pitiful cunts!  :lol:

Guest MikeD
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Mike, you boring little shit weasel. Repeat 50 times "It's only a website" then chuck yourself in the river you little Scotch cunt.

I like you, a lot.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

We've heard from the butch and all of his lady boys, all wringing and bawling their fucking eyes out about standing on ones own, yet none have mastered the skill individually, and bray on with their superiority syndrome. The skill they have mastered, is laying about in a Pasteur smelling of shit and the previous evenings bukkake exertions in Decimus' hovel. 

Not one of you has a pair of fucking bollocks, so you act hard with your keyboard. Pitiful cunts!  :lol:

Any chance you could condense that into an interesting sentence? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Any chance you could condense that into an interesting sentence? 

You still wouldn't get it, fuckwit. 

Kill yourself. 

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You still wouldn't get it, fuckwit. 

Kill yourself. 

Emulating Frank, the very cunt you whinge about all day. What a prat you are.

13 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Another classic Wiz post, made up primarily of utter bollocks, but with some fucking nonsense and mindless drivel thrown in for good measure.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Emulating Frank, the very cunt you whinge about all day. What a prat you are.

Still trying to rattle me, one of many you bawl your eyes out about all day, every fucking day. 

Fuck off and die spunk bucket!  Take your bum chums Ape, bubbles and secs with you. 

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

No. I'm waiting for yours. Should happen any time. 

If I was a betting man, I'd guess that as you are a more mature gentleman, from a country where morbid obesity is endemic, and who's parents died at a relatively young age, you will definitely pop your cheap converse "sneakers" before I do.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Decimus said:

If I was a betting man, I'd guess that as you are a more mature gentleman, from a country where morbid obesity is endemic, and who's parents died at a relatively young age, you will definitely pop your cheap converse "sneakers" before I do.

Irrelevant to the fact you are heading for another meltdown and marathon of self abuse chanting how your loved and respected by all and you are lord of the cc manor. Get on with it, decs.  

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Irrelevant to the fact you are heading for another meltdown and marathon of self abuse chanting how your loved and respected by all and you are lord of the cc manor. Get on with it, decs.  

Wiz, I'm listening to Glasvegas' "Daddy's gone."