CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Demsey Nibbs.

Witheredscrote

Guest nobgobbler
15 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So he disposes of her head but not the body. Didn't think it out did he?

Exactly. Bet he had to shit in her handbag after that.

Guest Manky
19 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Exactly. Bet he had to shit in her handbag after that.

With all the stuff Mrs Manky keeps in her handbag, you would be hard pressed to locate a turd or 2. I get through life with mobile, keys and wallet so can't fathom out why women carry all the stuff they do in their handbags. Comes in useful though if we are out and I need a hedge trimmer or spare Trident submarine hatch

29 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Wives eh?

Gobbie.. darling, I was just walking through Green Park on my way to the office, when I had this sudden face-fucking urge and trouser twitch. Thought I'd log in and say hi! 

What a beautiful day. 

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Gobbie.. darling, I was just walking through Green Park on my way to the office, when I had this sudden face-fucking urge and trouser twitch. Thought I'd log in and say hi! 

What a beautiful day. 

It is indeed Frank, enjoy.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Manky said:

With all the stuff Mrs Manky keeps in her handbag, you would be hard pressed to locate a turd or 2. I get through life with mobile, keys and wallet so can't fathom out why women carry all the stuff they do in their handbags. Comes in useful though if we are out and I need a hedge trimmer or spare Trident submarine hatch

You're not wrong there Manky, I haven't seen the lining of my handbag since I bought it in 1988. I accompanied my niece to court (the usual 109mph on the M1). After having our bags searched like common criminals (you know, those punky rifraff types), she asked me what I thought they were looking for. "I dunno .... they didn't find that bazooka though did they?"

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Frank said:

What a beautiful day. 

Better give Young Pinkape a call...I believe that he could help you get rid of those urges and at very little cost. 

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

You're not wrong there Manky, I haven't seen the lining of my handbag since I bought it in 1988. I accompanied my niece to court (the usual 109mph on the M1). After having our bags searched like common criminals (you know, those punky rifraff types), she asked me what I thought they were looking for. "I dunno .... they didn't find that bazooka though did they?"

Try saying that going through Murrican Airport security now, they'd shit themselves and have 4 Apache Gunships parked half way up your arse in minutes...

.. then shoot one of their own by accident...

Guest luke swarm
6 hours ago, Frank said:

It's not for want of trying, minkey. Just that one vertebrae...

That's funny....I never imagined that Pinky had a backbone.....I always thought of him more as a sort of segmented carapace type creature with antennae and an aversion to the light.....errrr Minky.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Try saying that going through Murrican Airport security now, they'd shit themselves and have 4 Apache Gunships parked half way up your arse in minutes...

.. then shoot one of their own by accident...

Fucking shit cunt.

16 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

spellchecker malfunction Pinky..here let me help.

You've such an arsehole.....

You appear to be suffering from a touch of the mikeD's, luke. For a moment I almost considered removing your name from the bucket. 

Not a chance.. you boring fucking old cunt. 

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Frank said:

You appear to be suffering from a touch of the mikeD's, luke. For a moment I almost considered removing your name from the bucket. 

Not a chance.. you boring fucking old cunt. 

just bored Franky.....no you are right I did not think before pressing the submit button and regret the brief excursion into Mikes grey zone......look just give me another chance eh for old times sake.

2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

just bored Franky.....no you are right I did not think before pressing the submit button and regret the brief excursion into Mikes grey zone......look just give me another chance eh for old times sake.

Alright dippo. Show us what you've got. 

Guest Snatch

By all account this Nibbs geezer tried to kill himself by stabbing himself in the chest with a knife. The shotgun he had in hand obviously wasn't any use. The prick.