CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Top news in Norfolk

Witheredscrote

Norfolk , what an exciting place to live. The Eastern Daily Press has run a story of police stopping a car with a wardrobe on the roof which was only secured with bubble wrap.  Wait , it got more exciting when the police discovered the passenger under the 2 doors inside the car!!!!. This happened in Great Yarmouth and the police were shaken from their apathy by this crime. The cunt(s) in this nom must surely be anybody living in this dead county.  The wardrobe looked like a cheap shitty mdf coffin and for one wonderful moment I thought Detritus might have been in it.

Guest DingTheRioja
52 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Norfolk , what an exciting place to live. The Eastern Daily Press has run a story of police stopping a car with a wardrobe on the roof which was only secured with bubble wrap.  Wait , it got more exciting when the police discovered the passenger under the 2 doors inside the car!!!!. This happened in Great Yarmouth and the police were shaken from their apathy by this crime. The cunt(s) in this nom must surely be anybody living in this dead county.  The wardrobe looked like a cheap shitty mdf coffin and for one wonderful moment I thought Detritus might have been in it.

No-one would want that cunt on their roof, dead or alive.  Cattle trailer.... that's close enough.

Went to Fakenham Races and got stuck behind a sugar beet lorry - and that was the most exciting thing that happened to me in Norfolk.

I think it made page 6 of the 'Norfolk Bugle' next to the piece about the old crone who went well dressing to appease the Turnip God and the latest Beagling results

• Like 2

Guest luke swarm
9 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Yarmouth is full of cunts,doleys & foreign wankers

I think you may be mistaking Yarmouth for Wolverhampton.......Yarmouth is also a favourite destination for Wolverhampton cunts when they want to get away from it all and Rhyl is all booked up.

Although I see your point..any place that Drew P would choose to reside has got to be cuntish in large quantities. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

use the official name you bunch of cunts, its called GREAT for a reason. just because a dumb fucktard got stopped in Great Yarmouth doesn't mean they live in Norfolk although it does sound NFN.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Manky said:

Isn't Bubble Wrap used by rabid homosexualists?. Or that could be cling film. 

I am actually surprised somebody managed to get bubble wrap as far as Great Yarmouth as i have been trying to keep Bubbles out of Norfolk. He's a cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

use the official name you bunch of cunts, its called GREAT for a reason. just because a dumb fucktard got stopped in Great Yarmouth doesn't mean they live in Norfolk although it does sound NFN.

The official name is actually Great Uncle Nobbies' Cock in Yar Mouth.

Guest Manky
9 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I am actually surprised somebody managed to get bubble wrap as far as Great Yarmouth as i have been trying to keep Bubbles out of Norfolk. He's a cunt.

I read somewhere that it is legal to shoot a Welshman within the walls of Chester on a Sunday with a bow and arrow.

I have spent every Sunday for the past 3 years walking around Chester with my Vulcan rotary laser targeted cannon, loaded with 23mm depleted uranium high explosive Polonium tipped shells and fitted with a rubber bayonet so I don't cut myself and not once have I seen a Welshman with a bow and arrow. Fucking cunts.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Manky said:

I read somewhere that it is legal to shoot a Welshman within the walls of Chester on a Sunday with a bow and arrow.

I have spent every Sunday for the past 3 years walking around Chester with my Vulcan rotary laser targeted cannon, loaded with 23mm depleted uranium high explosive Polonium tipped shells and fitted with a rubber bayonet so I don't cut myself and not once have I seen a Welshman with a bow and arrow. Fucking cunts.

I was in Chester last Sunday, and now feel like I missed out. Didn't see you either, or I would have pushed you off your pink stabilised bike into the river, and held you under with an oar.

Guest Manky
12 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I thought he would be busy fixing the guttering he's bought

It will be PTFE so it slides easily up his well lubricated jacksie. DNA analysis would ID 75% of the site members who have a 'special relationship' with the king of the  mudskippers from broad land.

3 minutes ago, Manky said:

It will be PTFE so it slides easily up his well lubricated jacksie. DNA analysis would ID 75% of the site members who have a 'special relationship' with the king of the  mudskippers from broad land.

Manky, I can only assume that your limited mental capacity has given you the power to translate the indecipherable, garbled bollocks of another like minded simpleton. Because to be perfectly honest with you, I haven't got a fucking clue what Drew was trying to articulate in his post. It's a good job we are not short on fucking idiots around here, otherwise I'd have no one to translate your senile ramblings from "thick cunt" in to English.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

EDP another car driving around Great Yarmouth, this time with 4metres of guttering sticking out of the front window like a giant fucking jousting pole for anyone on the pavement. It's all over the news including pictures you illiterate cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
21 minutes ago, Manky said:

Bananas share 75% of their DNA with humans, so for once you're not wildly out. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

EDP another car driving around Great Yarmouth, this time with 4metres of guttering sticking out of the front window like a giant fucking jousting pole for anyone on the pavement. It's all over the news including pictures you illiterate cunt.

Fucking arse-gravy. You've been in the sun too long and your flaccid brain has sautéed- advice is to go indoors and climb into a chest freezer, pulling down firmly on the door once in.

56 minutes ago, Manky said:

I see Dickmolester gave you a like for that. I'm surprised he can type with half the site's dicks in his gob.

I'll explain this so that your tiny brain can understand what is going on here.

It's like this. Half the site are genuinely funny, entertaining and witty contributors. There is nothing gay about looking another man in the eyes, just as there is nothing gay in enjoying the posts of the more intelligent posters on here, no matter what your repressed, troglodyte mind thinks.

Another quarter of the site I can take or leave. And then there is the final quarter. You're in it, along with the rest of the Bore Four, Ding, Mike and Roops. One of you is a thick racist cunt, one is a boring, autistic non-entity, one is a Scottish dwarf who thinks that he is a 70's stand up comedian, and the final member of the troupe is an exhibitionist slag who is about half as funny as all of you combined but is twice as intelligent. None of which is a compliment to either party.