CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

All dead people are nice

Witheredscrote

Scrotes is on to something here. I've often thought when you hear these tragic heartfelt eulogies, why doesn't someone, just once, say what they actually fucking think? "He was a right cunt, tapped me for five hundred quid twenty years ago and never paid me back, good fucking riddance to him, I'm glad he's dead."  I mean, the church probably wouldn't appreciate the sentiments, but just once......

Guest MikeD
22 minutes ago, scotty said:

Scrotes is on to something here. I've often thought when you hear these tragic heartfelt eulogies, why doesn't someone, just once, say what they actually fucking think? "He was a right cunt, tapped me for five hundred quid twenty years ago and never paid me back, good fucking riddance to him, I'm glad he's dead."  I mean, the church probably wouldn't appreciate the sentiments, but just once......

If it's drink or drugs he had 'demons'.

Me or you would be a dead alky or a junkie.

Fuck each and every one of the cunts.

1 minute ago, MikeD said:

If it's drink or drugs he had 'demons'.

Me or you would be a dead alky or a junkie.

Fuck each and every one of the cunts.

Sneaking a cheeky sip of your Aunt Morag's sherry does not make you an alchy, mitch. 

I still wish death upon you though. 

Guest MikeD
2 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Sneaking a cheeky sip of your Aunt Morag's sherry does not make you an alchy, mitch. 

I still wish death upon you though. 

I wish I'd had a chance to put money on you replying to that, I'd be quids in.

3 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

You have the ability to rise up and be a funny cunt, Mickey, why don't you leave Dung behind? 

One of us would have to continuously prop up his spongy little cabbage patch head.. the whimsical dopey fucking spineless midget. 

Guest Gong Farmer

When Tony Blair finally departs this mortal coil there should be a national day of celebration including street parties like the ones we had in 1977 for the Queens silver jubilee. They could even produced those cheap and shitty tea mugs with his cunty bastard grinning face printed on them saying "Tony Fucking Bastard Blair (1953-2021) Rest In Piss.... you fucking  cunt" along with a commemorative coin depicting a pair of blood stained hands. It might also be a good idea for the crowds that will inevitably line the streets for the his funeral parade to throw dog shit at the hearse as it passes by. I'm going try and hit Cherie if I can,  *SPLAT*  Gotcha!!... you contorted faced monstrosity.

He deserves a  send off fit for a cunt.

2 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

When Tony Blair finally departs this mortal coil there should be a national day of celebration including street parties like the ones we had in 1977 for the Queens silver jubilee. They could even produced those cheap and shitty tea mugs with his cunty bastard grinning face printed on them saying "Tony Fucking Bastard Blair (1953-2021) Rest In Piss.... you fucking  cunt" along with a commemorative coin depicting a pair of blood stained hands. It might also be a good idea for the crowds that will inevitably line the streets for the his funeral parade to throw dog shit at the hearse as it passes by. I'm going try and hit Cherie if I can,  *SPLAT*  Gotcha!!... you contorted faced monstrosity.

I take it you're not a fan of his? 

Guest MikeD
9 hours ago, Frank said:

One of us would have to continuously prop up his spongy little cabbage patch head.. the whimsical dopey fucking spineless midget. 

Anything new to say, poof?

Guest Bill Stickers
7 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

I've grown quite fond of you in recent weeks Gongers. My belief that you were just a complete and utter fucking idiot has faded.

Guest nobgobbler
On 21/04/2016 at 3:26 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

I'll leave that with Roops and Gobbler to mention that

Tell him not to be in such a hurry gyps. Tits first, you're not a slag.