CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

All dead people are nice

Witheredscrote

Why the fuck is it that when a celebrity dies we are made to suffer the likes of Jimmy Tarbrush  , Esther fucking rancid Rancid and Bruce Foreskin etc wittering on about how wonderful the stiff was and that EVERYBODY loved them.   A school kid dies , the head teacher , complete with sad face ' She was a model pupil , hard working , humorous and well liked by ALL the other pupils'. Neighbours placing obligatory flowers , shit teddy bears and crayoned cards , turning to the camera with tears in their eyes saying ' Such a lovely neighbour , such a pretty girl ( so if she were ugly she deserved to die ? ) and EVERYBODY will miss her'. No you hypocritical cunts , not everybody , not all people loved and liked them . When I die I want people , if they knew me , to be honest. Cunts.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Why the fuck is it that when a celebrity dies we are made to suffer the likes of Jimmy Tarbrush  , Esther fucking rancid Rancid and Bruce Foreskin etc wittering on about how wonderful the stiff was and that EVERYBODY loved them.   A school kid dies , the head teacher , complete with sad face ' She was a model pupil , hard working , humorous and well liked by ALL the other pupils'. Neighbours placing obligatory flowers , shit teddy bears and crayoned cards , turning to the camera with tears in their eyes saying ' Such a lovely neighbour , such a pretty girl ( so if she were ugly she deserved to die ? ) and EVERYBODY will miss her'. No you hypocritical cunts , not everybody , not all people loved and liked them . When I die I want people , if they knew me , to be honest. Cunts.

More fucking Morrisey shite. Fuck off withers and sober up you French fucking poodle.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Decimus said:

Now that Hans Moleman Gurt has passed, would you like to say some kind words?

"We are gathered here today to throw the only mortal remains of the departed Gurt, into a wood chipper, to be scattered to the four winds now, as we would have wished on him in life. Fuck off Gurt, you'll be sorely missed. Ashes to ashes, Gurt to Pulp, Amen."

6 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

I thought Witherescrote was an absolute cunt, not to be trusted and a thieving bastard to boot. And he kept brushing up against my tits!

Hows that Withers?

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

You're assuming people will care.  At best, some cunts might be curious about the hole in the ground and the shoddily constructed box sitting above it.  Hopefully, the onlookers will have the good taste to refrain from taking a huge steaming shite in the hole before you're lowered in.  

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You're assuming people will care.  At best, some cunts might be curious about the hole in the ground and the shoddily constructed box sitting above it.  Hopefully, the onlookers will have the good taste to refrain from taking a huge steaming shite in the hole before you're lowered in.  

Thats only cos they would trust him not to try and scuttle one up their back passage even whilest dead.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
32 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Thats only cos they would trust him not to try and scuttle one up their back passage even whilest dead.

I wish you were dead.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

We can't all have what we wish for now can we?

Still, wishing is free, and nobody can live without hope.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, Decimus said:

Indeed. If we could, you'd look like your fantasy, a sculpted Nordic beserker, instead of a drink bloated, geriatric Hagar The Horrible.

You mean this?

No, he's got more hair on his chin and less on his head than me, otherwise not far off...

berserker_by_cristi_b-d9osegp.jpg

On 21 April 2016 at 8:38 AM, witheredscrote said:

If you died there would be a huge party and celebration.

Guest Bill Stickers
22 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If it makes him feel any better, I'd like withers to know I would definitely shit on his grave. 

26 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

If it makes him feel any better, I'd like withers to know I would definitely shit on his grave. 

Thank you William , that means a lot coming from you . I just admire sincerity. I would really appreciate you reading the eulogy and then shitting on the coffin right at the end of the service. I am being cremated by the way. Bon chance

Guest nobgobbler
On 21/04/2016 at 3:12 PM, witheredscrote said:

Its a start , if you could just mention a bit of minge fingering that would be good...

Uncle Withers touched my woo.