CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

getting banned

Eddie

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
19 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Fair or not, it's a cunt, really should be a free for all unless we are breaking the law. It is called cunts corner after all.

You should be banned for that, it's as if you think you own the fucking place. 

Guest DingTheRioja
17 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You should be banned for that, it's as if you think you own the fucking place. 

Is that the new put-down then?  "as if you think you own the fucking place."

Guest BrothersQuim
Just now, DingTheRioja said:

As far as i'm aware it's still "fuck off Ding you moronic cunt" but I could be wrong.

5 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

That one well-and-truly belongs to quincy, Ding. 

Now, by your erratic posts I'm guessing you've been at the cherry brandy again so can you keep an eye on mr fingers to make sure he doesn't step out of line and give him a multi-quoted verbal clip round the ear if he gets lippy. 

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Bubbles said:

That one well-and-truly belongs to quincy, Ding. 

Now, by your erratic posts I'm guessing you've been at the cherry brandy again so can you keep an eye on mr fingers to make sure he doesn't step out of line and give him a multi-quoted verbal clip round the ear if he gets lippy. 

It's not me who brings out the accusations every few hours... and gets put in clink...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
29 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Nothing new about it.

Guest luke swarm
8 hours ago, BrothersQuim said:

As far as i'm aware it's still "fuck off Ding you moronic cunt" but I could be wrong.

you are indeed wrong BQ, round these parts any statement aimed at Ding should also remind him just how fucking boring and tedious he is, so it should read " Fuck off Ding you boring, tedious moronic cunt"

Please try to remind him at every opportunity as he has the memory of a oxygen starved goldfish.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Eddie said:

How do you know I don't ?

Because if you did, despite you being a bit of a silly big idiot, you would at least know that a simple nominet Whois? Search reveals the name of the sole owner of this hallowed domain, and would not wish to be so exposed. 

Guest DingTheRioja
28 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

you are indeed wrong BQ, round these parts any statement aimed at Ding should also remind him just how fucking boring and tedious he is, so it should read " Fuck off Ding you boring, tedious moronic cunt"

Please try to remind him at every opportunity as he has the memory of a oxygen starved goldfish.

Never heard of you.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Agreed , and all these newbie cunts plastering the site with their boring uninspired posts should be banned forever. They are not needed on here , we already have Ding.

I don't totally agree. It's fine if they pop up like gophers only to be blasted to pieces, whereupon the odd cunt will pick himself up and sort it out with style, and the rest simply fuck off, rightly shamed. The problem arises when the odd one has no care for being cunted, and never gets bored with spouting dreary gash, so persists for fucking ages in making a cunt of the place.

11 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Never heard of you.

He wishes the same about you. Unfortunately, you won't let us forget who you are with your continual outpourings of shite. I hope that your appalling diet of cheap Spanish wine and crab sticks kills you within the year.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He wishes the countingoutworthyUnfortunatelmw on't let us forget who you are with your continual outpourinlgs of shite. I hope that your appalling diet of cheap Spanish wine and crab sticks kills you within the year.

you appear to have exhausted all of your good cunting material. i suggest taking a sabatical from targeting Ding until you come up with something wirthy of the pixels on my screen. 3/10

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
fucking stupid android keyboard

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I don't totally agree. It's fine if they pop up like gophers only to be blasted to pieces, whereupon the odd cunt will pick himself up and sort it out with style, and the rest simply fuck off, rightly shamed. The problem arises when the odd one has no care for being cunted, and never gets bored with spouting dreary gash, so persists for fucking ages in making a cunt of the place.

What a waste of energy , all you had to say was Ding .

43 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

you appear to have exhausted all of your good cunting material. i suggest taking a sabatical from targeting Ding until you come up with something wirthy of the pixels on my screen. 3/10

What the fuck are you playing at, Drew? I would have thought that the massive fucking buttons on your pensioner phone would have made it nigh on impossible for you to fuck up a simple post, yet here we are.

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

What a waste of energy , all you had to say was Ding .

5 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I knew someone would. 

Yep, because not a single fucking one of you has an original thing to post.

Drew, you were too generous with the 3/10.